Chapter 24

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

My parents are in my house right now.

 

I find this a great timing to confront them about killing the Park's

 

"Eunjung tomorrow we will attend the Park's party. I believe you won't be disagreeing to this." Mom said as we are having our dinner.

 

"Yes Mom I will be there" I said.

 

"Good" Mom said.

 

"Mom Dad I have a question" I started it.

 

"What is it?" Dad asks without even looking at me.

 

I sighed.

 

"About the Park's parents. They say you are one of the suspects. Prime suspects to be exact" I said and they both stop eating and look at each other.

 

They seem to be uneasy.

 

"I just wanna know the truth from you. Do you have something to do with it?" I ask again

 

I am afraid of what their answer might be but I have to face it.

 

"Honey look. It's true that we talk to Mr. Park a minute before their said time of death but that is only for business matters. We also talk to our guards for some details and we never plan to kill the Parks we are good friends" Dad explains.

 

"Then what about the Jung's? Why are you letting them in our life? They're suspects too right?" I curiously ask.

 

"Well that is because Mr. Jung was there on the day the Park's and your Dad had a small argument about business then your Dad unintentionally throw an empty threat to Mr. Park that he would kill them but they reconcile at the end of that day. To our misfortunes Mr. Jung who recorded the argument and now he was threatening the family that he will use that to send us to jail our properties will all go to their hands after." Mom explained.

 

So that's the reason why.

 

The Jung's are all a back stabber.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

"Who really kill the Parks?" I ask again

 

"We don't know. The Parks are a very kind person that’s why people love them. Maybe the one who kill them is the one who envy them a lot" Dad said

 

"The Jung’s?" I ask

 

"We can't just accuse anyone. We need evidence bit I do suggest you to leave this to us. It's very dangerous for you" Mom reminds.

 

I'm touched to know that she cares.

 

"Miss Eunjung?" Ahjumma called me.

 

She's holding the telephone.

 

 I motioned her to come closer

 

"Miss Soyeon is on the phone. She wanted to talk to you" She said and hand me the phone.

 

Mom and Dad look at me.

 

"Soyeon-ah wae?" I answered.

 

"Oh Eunjung. Are you busy right now?" She asks but she sounds worried which made me feel nervous too.

 

"No, why something happens?" I ask

 

"Yeah, Jiyeon" She said and it makes me more nervous

 

I haven't talk to her this pass few days and I'm ignoring her.

 

"What happen to Jiyeon?" I worriedly ask

 

"She accidentally ate chocolate again. You're the only one who can help her so please can you come here tonight? I'll ask our driver to fetch you please." she pleaded

 

DAMN

 

"Don't have to. I'll be there in a few minutes" I said.

 

"Ok. Thank you so much Eunjung" She said and hang up.

 

I sighed

 

"Mom Dad I have to leave. Jiyeon accidentally ate chocolate again she needs me" I said.

 

"You love the girl don't you?" Dad asks.

 

"Y-yes of course I do" I replied shyly.

 

"Yeah I'm sure she feels the same to you" Dad said to me

 

"I'm not sure about that. Maybe she already gave up now" I said but at least we can still be bestfriends

 

Dad chuckled and shook his head.

 

'No you're wrong. She will not ask Soyeon to help you get out of your engagement if she already gives up. Soyeon is threatening me now too because of it. She said she will cut all of our company's connection if I didn't cancel the engagement" He said

 

Jiyeon really ask her unnie to do that?

 

"How about the Jung's?" I ask.

 

"We still haven't given our answers to Soyeon so for now the Jung's is not a problem." Mom said this time.

 

"I believe you have to leave now and go to your friend. It's getting late now." Dad reminds me.

 

"Oh yes. I'll be leaving now" I said and go to my car then drive as fast as I can to the Park's mansion.

 

Why did the hell she accidentally ate chocolate again?

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

Hyomin and I run into our sister's room after Ahjumma told us that Jiyeon is in pain again.

 

She was about to call Jiyeon for dinner but she found out that Jiyeon is curling up on her bed because of pain.

 

We ask her if she ate chocolate and her answer is she's not sure.

 

I already called Eunjung coz she's the only one who could help her.

 

After a 30 mins Eunjung arrives at the house.

 

Ahjumma show her the way to get to Jiyeon's room

 

"How is she?" she asks and she's panting.

 

Seems like she's still worried even though she's ignoring our sister.

 

"So Eunjung we will leave our sister to you" I said and drag Hyomin outside leaving only Eunjung and Jiyeon inside

 

"Unnie why did you drag me out? You know that they are together now. It's impossible for you not to know and yet you're still being nonchalant about these things" Hyomin complained as expected.

 

Yes it's true that I know about Eunjung and Jiyeon's secret relationship.

 

Sometimes this two are really obvious that they forget to keep it a secret.

 

"What are you really afraid of Hyomin-ah? You always told me that I'm an Ahjumma, now look who's acting as one?" I said drag her downstairs.

 

"But she breaks the rule. Our rule" she insisted.

 

"And what do you want me to do? Punish her and make her do something dangerous just to meet Eunjung? I won't do that Hyomin besides we are Parks it's rare for us to follow rules most of the time we break them. We tend to make rules for ourselves so don't be too surprised if our sister is like that too" I just said

 

"But un-"

 

"Hyomin let them be together. We are here to protect her and watch her not get hurt as her unnie. Eunjung will pay big time not just to you but also to me when she hurt our sister but I'm guessing she won't so don't worry" I explain again to her but it seems like she's still not convinced.

 

"Hyo don't you trust Jiyeon?" I ask her.

 

"I do trust her unnie. It's just that I can't afford to lose another family member. You're all that I have" She said.

 

"I understand but trust your sister she's a smart kid. And you were wrong. You still have Qri" I said.

 

"But she hates me" She said

 

"I doubt it. Sulking maybe but hate you? I don't think she could." I said and wink at her and go to my office.

 

"What does that mean?" I heard her ask and I laugh

 

"Why don't you figure it out yourself?" I said and go to my seat.

 

"Miss Soyeon" Boram called me and handed me the papers

 

I forgot to tell you she's here to help me.

 

"It's Soyeon. For the third time" I said and get the papers from her.

 

"Sorry I'm still not used to it." She said.

 

"You already get used to it. You just get awkward again" I said

 

"I'm sorry" she apologizes again.

 

"Stop saying sorry. You've done nothing wrong" I said.

 

"Ok I'm so- right. I'll go back to work" She said and I just secretly smile at her cuteness.

 

Though she find me being in love with her is disgusting.

 

"Boram. Can I ask you something personal?" I ask

 

"Well you own me. I believe you could ask me anything" she said.

 

Yeah right we owned their family. Those sacred beliefs that our ancestors have before but still can't be broken up until now.

 

"Have you ever fallen in love?" I ask she look at me and she's kind of hesitating.

 

"It's alright you don't have to tell me" I said.

 

"No I have to answer or I'll be failing you' She said

 

I told you they still keep those ancient beliefs. I choose to let go of it but the elders of Boram's clan and Kahi's clan insists that it can't be broken since it is pass down from generations.

 

That only means they'll be forever in debt with our family.

 

Heol

 

"I fall in love with a girl but I'm trying to get rid of my feelings" She said

 

I think that's why she calls my love for her disgusting because she loves someone else.

 

Lucky for me she only thought it was a dream.

 

"Why would you do that?" I ask

 

"Because we can't be together. We leave in a different worlds." she said.

 

"Eh? She's an alien? I thought aliens don't exist. Which planet is she from?" I seriously ask and she just laughs at me.

 

"Forgive me but you are being funny Soyeonnie. I can't believe you are the smartest CEO but you still believe in the existence of aliens" She said while holding her laugh.

 

"Just laugh. Don't hold it" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

 

"You told me you are from different worlds so I concluded it that way. You know a lot of thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter