Chapter 31

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMEONE'S POV

 

"Do you think we will still be needing that card chip? The chip that Mr. Park ask us to keep safe 18 yrs. ago when he was still alive?" I ask my wife as I drink wine.

 

I feel drinking wine in the morning.

 

"I don't know. We don't even have an idea where to use that chip and seems like her daughters doesn't even have an idea about it. Let's forget about it." she answered.

 

"I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but that chip is in your daughter's heart. You can't just forget about it" My brother said.

 

"That kid seems to be fine so nothing to worry" My wife answers.

 

The door in my office suddenly opens.

 

"NOTHING TO WORRY? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER MOM" My eldest suddenly barge into the room with tears in her eyes.

 

Anger is written all over her face.

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I'm here in the hospital lying in bed.

 

Hyomin unnie is with me.

 

I don't wanna sleep coz I'm scared I'm might not wake up.

 

"Are you feeling chest pain again Areumie?" Hyomin unnie sit on the chair beside my bed and ask

 

"Aniyo unnie. I'm fine...Hyomin unnie did unnie tell you where is she going? I forgot to ask her" I ask Hyomin unnie.

 

"She didn't tell me either. But don't worry she'll be back later. Wae do you need a hug to sleep? I could hug you while she's not here" Hyomin unnie volunteered.

 

"Haha thank you unnie but I don't want to sleep for now. By the way what did the doctor say about my condition? Unnie told me I'll be ok" I ask her again.

 

Qri unnie is in a hurry that time so I can't ask further details.

 

"The doctor said you need a surgery to close your heart as soon as possible" She said.

 

"That's all?" I ask and she nodded.

 

Surgery for the second time.

 

Umma told me I got heart surgery when I was 1 yr. old.

 

The scar already healed as I grow up so I never see scars.

 

"You know what Areumie stop worrying about things ok. You should rest now and regain your energy for surgery and then everything will be ok now. Alright?" Hyomin unnie said and I smile at her and nod.

 

Right, I must think positive for my unnie.

 

"My sister will be happy to see you well. She might not love you back as you love her but I know she treats you as her sister so please be strong. Stop thinking about your parents and I want you to know that even if they don't care about you we are here for you. You are always welcome to our house." Hyomin unnie added.

 

Hmm, Jiyeonnie too.

 

I still love her and moving on would never be easy but at least I didn't lose her.

 

I'm still her bestfriend and I treasure that.

 

I'll for those who believe in me.

 

Then finally I feel a little bit comfortable.

 

My eyes are slowly closing.

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"You made it? My love you're a genius!" I said happily.

 

I'm so proud of my girlfriend.

 

She's a genius.

 

I never thought she was coz she's very lazy when it comes to studying.

 

Before she loves to move around than reading or studying.

 

"I'm not. I just followed the instruction Jungie. Don't be exaggerated" She said and opens it completely.

 

I didn't hear her speak again.

 

I can't focus on looking at her coz I'm driving.

 

"What is it?" I curiously ask.

 

"It's a...." she started.

 

"What?" I ask again

 

"It's a pack of white err gray? Powder Jungie" She said and I immediately hit the break so the car stops all of a sudden.

 

"Yah Jungie! Warn me please!" She said

 

Luckily we are both wearing our seat belts.

 

"Sorry but that could be drugs Jiyeon. We can't carry that around" I worriedly say.

 

Why is there something like that in our school?

 

"Right" She said and opens the window beside her then flicks her fingers outside it.

 

What was that for?

 

Then I saw someone riding a motorbike is approaching us.

 

That someone stop just right in front of the open window.

 

"Kahi unnie I want to know what is this" She said and gave the pack of white or gray power to Kahi unnie.

 

I didn't know it's her.

 

"Since when she was there?" I curiously ask.

 

"Since we left the house and just so you know there are a total of ten guards following us plus Kahi unnie" She said

 

Ten guards?

 

"Jungie" She suddenly calls me and look at me worriedly.

 

"What?" I curiously ask again.

 

"Your arm is bleeding" She said and I look at my arm.

 

It's indeed bleeding.

 

There are blood stains in my blouse sleeves.

 

I didn't notice it.

 

Since when did it bleed?

 

"Maybe it bleeds when you catch me" She said and unbuckle her seat belt then she came closer and unbuckle my seat belt too.

 

Then I was taken aback with her next move.

 

She starts to my blouse.

 

"W-wait J-jiyeonnie. What are you doing?" I ask covering my body with both of my hands.

 

She rolled her eyes on me.

 

"How am I supposed to check on your wound is you are wearing clothes?" She asks and removes my hands then continue to my blouse.

 

I just look away to hide my blushing face.

 

She started to treat my wound again.

 

I don't know where she got a first aid. Haha

 

But at least.

 

"It's a good thing that you wear clothes with long sleeve or else my laptop can't erase blood stains on the place if in case" she said and I look at her now.

 

"There it's done" She said then takes off her sweater.

 

"You wear this I still have shirt on" She said and helps me wear her sweater.

 

"Thank you" I said and peck on her lips.

 

She smiles.

 

"So where are going next?" I ask.

 

"Home. I have to check on something. Should I drive?" she asks.

 

"Nah. I can manage just sit there." I said and start to drive again.

 

"I bet it's not the only place where they store those drugs. If ever it is" She said.

 

"Well at least we already knew where they keep it. Now we need to figure out there transactions to get them busted. Can you do it?" I said

 

"I will try tapping on their transaction. Though it won't be that easy but I could still find way" She answers.

 

"What are we going to do in your house?" I ask when we go out of the car.

 

We are already here in the Park's residence.

 

"We are going to look for something in my Dad's second office. Maybe there's clue they left for us to find out" She said and we proceed to the house.

 

"Ahj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter