Chapter 38

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

We immediately rush into the hospital to see Hyomin.

 

Thank God she only got scratches from jumping out of the car.

 

"You're lucky to notice the bomb before it explodes." l said.

 

"Yeah, my driver was driving on our way here to fetch Kyul when I heard a strange beeping sound inside the car. At first I ignore it but when I ask the driver what is it he said he doesn't know so I started searching for it and there I found it under the car seat. There's only few seconds left so we just jump out of the car before it's too late" She explained.

 

"I'm sure it's them again Minnie" Kyul said and I know who is she pertaining to.

 

"I know this would happen. They are targeting Jiyeon now. The car that you use was her car right Hyo?" Soyeon who has been quiet all the time suddenly voice out.

 

Jiyeon?

 

Wait speaking of Jiyeon, where is she?

 

"Where is Jiyeon?" I ask and they all look at me.

 

"Huh? Why are you looking for her here?" Qri ask me.

 

"She's with me. I just did what Hyomin suggested me to do and she's the one who informed me you're here because Kahi unnie called her" I said.

 

"Eh? If she's with you where is she now then?" Soyeon worriedly ask.

 

Qri get out and check Areumie's room then she came back.

 

"She's not in Areumie's room. Areumie's sleeping" She said.

 

I suddenly felt nervous.

 

Where did that kid go again?

 

It's dangerous for her to be alone.

 

Why I didn't notice that she’s not with me?

 

What kind of girlfriend am I?

 

"I'll go search for her" I said and about to go out but.

 

"You're search for who Jungie?" Jiyeon suddenly appears on the door.

 

I immediately hug her tight.

 

She giggled and returns the hug.

 

"Jungie you miss me already? I just look for restroom" She said.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

 

"It's because I can't hold it anymore. Mianhae" she said.

 

I look at her.

 

"Don't do that again you make me worried" I said while looking directly to her eyes.

 

"I won't. Sorry" She said and I lean forward to kiss her lips.

 

I really miss kissing her.

 

For those days that we are at war.

 

"You took too long at the restroom maknae" Soyeon said and we suddenly remember that we are not the only person here.

 

Damn How embarrassing

 

"I didn't take too long in the restroom unnie. It's more like I took too long looking for it" She explains and then goes beside Hyomin.

 

"I'm glad you're alright Hyomin unnie. I got scared when I heard the news from Kahi unnie. I thought we are not gonna be able to play again" She said and hug Hyomin.

 

"Tss. You wish dear maknae. I'm still gonna hunt you even if I'm a ghost. You'll be more scared" She still manage to dongsaeng.

 

"Jiyeon since you are here this time and this one already happens I want you to stop whatever tailing the Jung's. I don't want you or any of us to end up like our parents" Soyeon said almost tearing up but still maintaining her serious expression.

 

"Neh unnie" Jiyeon answered.

 

That surprises me.

 

This is odd.

 

She didn't even argue.

 

There is something going on.

 

Jiyeon what are you up to again this time?

 

I hope she don't keep it to me.

 

 

FASTFORWARD

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's already dark.

 

My unnies stayed at the hospital with Qri unnie and Areumie.

 

I wanted to stay too but they insist to that I should go home with Jungie.

 

Well actually Jungie is very happy to know that but I wonder why she keeps staring at me the whole ride without even saying a single word.

 

When we arrive at the house I pull her to sit on the couch in the living room.

 

"Jungie" I started still holding her hand and looking into her eyes

 

"I know I'm beautiful but why do keep staring at me?" I ask her in a serious manner.

 

She giggled

 

"Wae? Are disagreeing that I'm beautiful?" I ask raising an eyebrow to her.

 

She giggled again and shook her head.

 

I frowned

 

She caresses my face using her free hand.

 

"You’re beautiful there's no question about that.” She said and smiles while looking at me lovingly.

 

"Hey stop looking at me like that. I'm melting" I said shyly and she giggled once again.

 

She let go of my hand and now both of her hands are cupping my face.

 

"You're my girlfriend and its normal for me to stare at you like this so don't be shy and get used to it" She said and I blushed but I can't look away because she holding me.

 

"I love it when I make you blush. I'm so proud of myself I had that effect on you" She said and kiss my forehead.

 

I close my eyes and feel her warmth.

 

"Jungie the unnies said we shouldn't do strange things" I said and she chuckled.

 

"We are not doing strange things my love. Just kissing is normal for a couple" she said and kisses the tip of my nose.

 

"But aren't we kissing so much? They say we kiss more than usual" I ask coz Hyomin unnie is always telling me that well also Soyeon unnie and Kahi unnie.

 

She chuckled again.

 

Seriously what's funny about what I'm saying now?

 

"Well what's the right amount of kissing then?" She asks and makes me sit on her lap.

 

She wraps my arms on the back of her neck

 

"It's me who always initiate the kiss so you should tell me the right amount so that I know when to stop" She added.

 

The right amount?

 

Is there such thing?

 

"Ehh? That's a very hard question Jungie. Harder than my Dad's riddles" I complained.

 

"Then just try to set a limit for our kissing" She suggested.

 

"Hmm. When we get enough?" I said a bit unsure and she chuckled again.

 

I frowned.

 

What's funny with my answer?

 

Jungie keeps laughing.

 

"Yah! Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" I ask a little bit annoyed with her laughing.

 

"My love of that is the limit of our kissing we will never stop" She said

 

I still don't get the funny part that's she's laughing at.

 

"Hhhaha let me ask you." She said and leans closer to my ear.

 

"Have we ever get enough of each other? Coz I never did." She whispered and that made me blush.

 

Crap Ham Eunjung why are you doing this to me?

 

"Yah! Stop making me blush" I said and hit her shoulder lightly.

 

"The suggestion came from you remember?" She said and laughs at me again.

 

"Yah!" I complained and pout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter