Chapter 15

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Right now I'm so happy that we finally found our sister.

 

I never felt this complete for a very long time.

 

How I wish Mom and Dad were here for us.

 

But I'm sure they're happy to see us together.

 

"Unnie where are we heading? I thought the elites canteen where on that way" Jiyeonnie ask.

 

"Jiyeonnie you have your own kitchen in this school" Areumie answered her.

 

"Jinja? Just how big is this school really?" She asks in awe again.

 

I just can smile at my dongsaeng.

 

"It's actually about thrice bigger than my house Dinoji" Eunjung said

 

"Whoa I almost got lost in your house Jungie" Jiyeon said and clings to Eunjung’s arms.

 

I guess they're really that close that my sister is unaware of what she's doing.

 

No wonder people think they are a couple.

 

"Hey you two can only be this close. Arasso?" I said and put a gap between them. It's about a ruler.

 

Jiyeon look down and Eunjung just pout.

 

I heard the others laugh.

 

"Yah Hyo. We are not doing anything wrong. You are this close to Qri too right?" Eunjung protested

 

"Yah! Kyul and I are bestfriends" I said.

 

"And so are us" She said.

 

"But none of us is engage to a psycho like Jung Krystal." I said and she became quiet

 

"Don't get me wrong. I was just protecting my sister. Fix things with that Krystal and I might think about accepting you for her" I said and I'm serious about it.

 

"Mwo? Why do you still have to think about it?" She asks again.

 

"It's because you once made our maknae cry and there's a possibility that you'll do it again. So stop complaining" I said

 

"I agree with Hyomin Eunjung. At least we didn't say no right? We will still think about it but of course it's still up to Jiyeon" Soyeon unnie added.

 

"Unnie I'm really hungry now" Jiyeon said.

 

She's obviously changing the topic

 

"You're really a dinosaur. A dino loves to eat everything" Eunjung said.

 

"Yah! Shut up Baekgu Jungie!" She yelled at Eunjung and about to hit her.

 

"Opps you can't get any more closer. That's what your unnie said Dino" Eunjung said

 

At least the gap I set for them saves her.

 

But I guess not coz Jiyeon still hits her and they start to chase each other like kids.

 

"I hope Eunjung could fix things fast. It's very obvious how they like each other's company" Kyul.

 

When we are already in the kitchen this two is still arguing with each other.

 

Even though Jiyeon is sitting between me and Soyeon unnie and Eunjung is in front of Jiyeon.

 

"Boramie is that your mom's cooking?" Soyeon unnie ask Boram unnie who is in front of her.

 

"Uhm yeah" she replied shyly

 

"Jinja? Can I taste it Boram unnie?" Jiyeon ask her and Boram unnie just nod.

 

"Whoa Daebak unnie. Your mom's cooking is just like halmoni's" Jiyeon said.

 

"Halmoni? Nugu?" Soyeon unnie ask this time.

 

"Oh it's Jungie's Halmoni. Jungie visits her grandma every weekends and she will climb in my window with food with her. Sometimes it's from her Halmoni" she explained while eating happily.

 

No wonder Eunjung is calling her dino

 

"Eunjung really climbs on your window? Wow I didn't know you do such things Eunjungie" Boram unnie said.

 

"Well I have no choice. Her aunt will scold her if I get through the door so I secretly visit her in her room because I could her stomach growling from a far" Eunjung said and laugh at Jiyeon.

 

"Yah!" Of course this kid won't let that pass and they start to fight again.

 

"Eunjung" Soyeon unnie called her and they both stop.

 

"Thank you for taking care of my sister in all those years we were not there for her. It's good to know that at least someone take care of her those times" She said.

 

"Haha. It's actually nothing. Jiyeon save me when I was nine from the bullies and we became bestfriends in instant. She also makes me smile whenever I'm down because of my parents so that's the least I could do for her" Eunjung answers.

 

"Well I'm thanking you too but still that doesn't help in changing our minds" I said and she chuckled.

 

"I know. I'll prove to you that I'm being sincere with loving your sister" She said.

 

"Minnie don't be so over protective just eat ok?" Kyul said and feed me.

 

"Unnie you look cute together. You should date" Jiyeon happily said.

 

I swallow my food and giggled

 

"What are you saying? Me and Kyul? No we are not going to date each other" I said and laugh but none of them laugh along with me.

 

Why?

 

"U-uhm right just eat faster we don't have much time left for eating" Kyul said but why do I feel like I did something wrong?

 

After eating we headed back to our rooms.

 

Unnie and Boram unnie will go to the office first while Areumie and Jiyeon go downstairs to their room.

 

Now there's just me and Kyul and Eunjung.

 

Eunjung just sit on her desk and plug her earphones.

 

While Kyul get her books and read again

 

I notice that she's been doing that this past few days coz normally she would just chat with me at times like this or maybe what she reads really caught her attention.

 

"Is that book really amazing?" I ask.

 

"Well, let’s just say it's just like those of the normal books I read" she answered without looking at me.

 

"Should I go and check if the two gets in trouble downstairs?" Eunjung suddenly look behind and ask us.

 

"Sure go ahead. Tell Krystal I'll kill her if she leave even a single scratch on my sister" I said and Eunjung leaves.

 

Now back to Qri.

 

That's her way of saying that the book is not really good but it's not bad either.

 

"Kyul are we ok?" She puts her book on the table and look at me.

 

"Huh? Why are you asking me that question? Of course we are" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

It's just that I feel like you distancing yourself from me. Not all the time but still you do it. I can't help but think that something’s is wrong" I said and she holds my hand.

 

"I'm not distancing myself to you I'd die if I do that" she said but I didn't understand the last part.

 

"What did you say?" I ask.

 

"I said I'm not distancing myself to you and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way" She said.

 

I guess it's not what she said before but I just shrug it away.

 

I didn't really hear it clearly so I don't know if it is really what she says.

 

"Are you really sure we are ok Kyul?" I ask again and she giggles.

 

"Yeah. Just how many times should I say that?" I ask

 

"Hmm. Maybe a few more time and I'll believe you" I said and giggled.

 

"By the way my KyYou Said you're gonna do everything for me. Remember that?" I said.

 

"Hmm. That doesn't sound good" she said

 

"But I know you'll still gonna do it" I said and laugh.

 

"Yeah sure. Anything for you my Minnie" She said while giving me a killer smile.

 

"Yah! Don't show me that smile. That's gross" I said joking.

 

"Gross? A lot of boys and girls falls on that smile and you're telling me it's gross?" She said.

 

"Yup. It is. Coz my smile is much prettier than yours actually plus the fact that I'm really y" I proudly said.

 

"Ok" She said like she's not interested.

 

I hit her.

 

"Yah! What kind of bestfriend are you?" I said and frown at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter