Chapter 53

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

 

Today is the BIG DAY.

 

If I was nervous this past few yesterday right now I feel more than that.

 

I feel so excited and nervous and all that it makes me wanna cry.

 

I look at myself in a full length mirror.

 

I look amazing I should say.

 

Maybe if Mom and Dad will be here today they will be very happy for me.

 

Mom Dad I hope you're proud of me inspite of my decision.

 

I still promise to take care of my sisters even though I pass the company's responsibility to Hyomin.

 

"UNNIE~"

 

My sisters came in happily.

 

"Unnie you look so pretty just like me “Jiyeon happily said to me.

 

"I'm sure when Boram unnie sees you. No would never be in her option" Hyomin said to me.

 

I can't help my tears from falling.

 

Tears of joy.

 

"Hey unnie don't cry. You should be happy" Hyomin said and wipe my tears.

 

I just can't help it.

 

"I'm happy that's why I'm crying pabo" I said to her and laugh.

 

"Then just be happy. No crying" she said and we hug each other.

 

My gaze then turns to the maknae who is just sitting on my bed staring at us.

 

"Maknae" I call her then sit beside her.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

 

Hyomin also sits beside her.

 

"Nothing unnie. I just realize that I missed a lot of moments with you. Now you're getting married and you're going to have your own family. Things will change now" She said and I know she's controlling her tears from falling.

 

I hold her hand.

 

"Maknae things might change but between us sisters? Nothing will change. I may marry now but I'm still your unnie. I'll never close my doors to you or even to Hyomin. You could still run into me anytime" I said and she hugs me.

 

"Maknae is getting too emotional. Don't worry I'm still here. I'm not yet going to marry and Eunjung is also there" Hyomin said and rub her back because she started to cry.

 

I broke the hug and wipe her tear.

 

"Stop crying. You have to be pretty too" I said and her and we just laugh.

 

We are crazy sisters really.

 

But even though Hyomin is so tempered and Jiyeon is a stubborn kid who will do whatever she wants I'm still blessed to have them.

 

At least I know to myself that no matter what happen even the whole world turn their back on me I'd still have my sisters by my side.

 

"Hyo Ji" I stand up and hold both of their hands.

 

"I would like to thank you for everything. Thank you for making all of this possible." I said expressing how much thankful I am now for them.

 

If Jiyeon didn't stubbornly find a way to bring me and Boram together and for Hyomin who replaces my position even she can't go to with Qri maybe Boram would be marrying someone else now.

 

"Ok let's stop the drama unnies. We didn't want to be late right" Jiyeon said.

 

"You're the one who's to dramatic maknae" Hyomin said and teases her sister.

 

"Ok. Stop now. Let's go. You two jeongmal" I just said.

 

They could argue any kind of situation.

 

Heol.

 

I get in my own car with my driver while Hyomin is with Areum and Qri.

 

Jiyeon is with Eunjung of course.

 

Now I'm nervous again.

 

I can't help but to think negative things

 

Based on her reaction tomorrow seems she's really clueless about what's going to happen.

 

And I think she became a pabo because she didn't check her own wedding invitation.

 

I wish she wasn't late in our wedding too.

 

That girl was never punctual.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

I take too long in the bathroom because I keep thinking on what is going on.

 

I just snap back to reality when Umma is banging the door and keeps yelling at me to hurry up.

 

Heol.

 

"Yah! Hurry up now!!" Umma said and drag me to the car where Appa is waiting.

 

But wait

 

I feel like I forgot something.

 

I'm more in a panic mode now than nervous

 

"Hey! Yeobo drive faster we will be late now" Umma said and she's really freaking out

 

But I really think I forgot about something but I don't remember.

 

I tried hard to focus and remember what is that thing that I forget.

 

"UMMA APPA LET'S GO BACK" I said while panicking.

 

You're really a pabo Jeon Boram.

 

"You can't back out now. We have to continue this" Umma said.

 

"Damn. You don't understand." I said in frustration while freaking out.

 

"Boram-ah we are almost there. We can't go back we are already late" Appa said to me.

 

"I FORGOT THE RING WE HAVE TO GET BACK" I blurted out.

 

"WHAT?!" They both got shock and Appa hit the brake immediately.

 

That almost flips my stomach thanks to the seat belt.

 

"My God Jeon Boram. Why of all the things you forgot your own wedding ring" Umma keeps nagging at me while we are going back to the house.

 

Well they can't blame me if I forgot things.

 

I'm not interested to this wedding at all.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Everyone is getting impatient now especially Soyeon unnie.

 

Boram unnie is 30 mins late already unnie is just waiting for her inside the car.

 

Where are you Boram unnie?

 

I keep looking outside the church trying to check if there is someone arriving.

 

I'd been trying to call her parents but they're not picking up.

 

Damn please don't screw things up now.

 

While I'm worrying here I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

 

Even if I didn't turn to face her I could easily tell who is it.

 

The scent of her perfume and the warmth of her embrace is not a strange thing to me.

 

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure Boram unnie has explanation to things. You know that she isn't punctual but she'll be here for sure because of Soyeon" Jungie said to stop me from worrying

 

I turn to face her.

 

"But Boram unnie doesn't know that she's going to marry Soyeon unnie" I said still worrying.

 

"If two people really love each other and they are really meant to be together they don't really have to know. It's more of the feeling. The heart tells you what you should do just like me and you. I can't remember you before but my heart knows you so well. The feeling has never change. Have faith on both of them" Jungie said to me and smile.

 

I smiled back to her and hug her.

 

"You shouldn't make me wait like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter