Chapter 48

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

 

"Yah how sure you are that she's coming here tonight?" I ask Jiyeon.

 

We are here hiding in the corner near the entrance to Jeon's village inside my car.

 

"I'm very sure unnie just trust me and also trust Boram unnie" She said.

 

"What is the thing that gave to her by the way?" I ask and she smiles like a dork.

 

This kid really learns a lot from Park Hyomin.

 

I think it's a bad thing that I let Hyomin teach her more often.

 

"Park Jiyeon I'm asking you!" I said and raise my hand like I'm going to hit her but of course I won't.

 

"Unnie chill. Just ask Boram unnie when she got here alright?" She said and I just sigh.

 

"Jiyeonnie" I call her when I suddenly remember one thing.

 

"What is it unnie?" she ask.

 

"I'm actually thinking about this and I haven't talk to Hyomin yet but since you are here already. I will tell you this first" I stated.

 

"Ok unnie. You make me feel nervous. What is it really?" She asks.

 

"I'm planning to....I'm planning to step down as a CEO" I said

 

"Neh?" She asks and blinks her eyes a few times.

 

I'd been thinking about this for a long time but I keep thinking about my sisters too.

 

If they will be in my position most possible they will sacrifice a lot of their time for it and risking their other commitments.

 

"I don't really dream to be a CEO Jiyeon. To be honest, I still don't know what I want but I became a CEO coz it's more of a responsibility for me as the eldest. When out parents died all their responsibilities are pass on to me. It's hard I admit especially right now that wanna be with Boram but I can't" I said while looking down with a sad tone.

 

"Unnie you know what I do believe in saying that in every rule there is an exemption so let me study the rule that lies between the Jeon's and our family and about the CEO thingy... if you really wanna step down I think you have to talk to Hyomin unnie coz I still can't be a CEO unnie I still need training and the board won't easily trust me but I can handle the school" She said and smile to me.

 

"Thanks. I'll talk to your Hyomin unnie some other time" I said to her.

 

After a few more minutes of waiting I saw someone in a black cloak approaching.

 

Even if I can't see her face I know it's her.

 

The height matches hahaha

 

"Hoo Injung unnie is smiling from ear to ear" Jiyeon teases me.

 

"Get out now. Go back to your Jungie and stop ruining the moment" I said and she pouts.

 

"That's very rude for a way of saying thank you unnie but your welcome" She said and opens the car to get out but before she go.

 

"Unnie" she called me.

 

"Hmm?" I ask and look at her.

 

"Don't elope please" she said and I'm surprise.

 

I admit that it crosses my mind but I can't just leave my sisters behind.

 

"Don't worry I won't" I assured her

 

"Just saying unnie. I love you" She said before she go out and closes the door.

 

I saw her waving at Boram before she goes to her own car.

 

This kid.

 

When Boram gets inside my car no one dare to speak.

 

There's silence.

 

I sighed and about to say something but.

 

"You shouldn't be here Soyeon" She said with a cold tone in her voice.

 

Why she's so cold to me?

 

I frowned

 

"I wanna see you. You disappear without saying anything. I'm damn worried that's why I'm here" I said.

 

"They already know" she said.

 

Just as I thought.

 

"They're choosing a replacement for me to serve you. I'm not going back to school coz I'm going to get married. My parents are starting to choose who it will be" she said nonchalantly like she doesn’t care.

 

Like it’s just nothing to her.

 

"So that's it? You're just gonna give up on us Jeon Boram? You are really a coward" I said and I'm a bit of angry.

 

"I am. Haven't I just told you before? We can't be together. I can't give anything." She said and I really hate the tone of voice that she's using.

 

It makes me feel like I was nothing to her.

 

I clench my fist.

 

"We should stop seeing each other Miss Soyeon. It's a goodbye now. It's better if you forget everything about me. It's better if you just forget that we know each other" she said

 

My tears just automatically fall.

 

How could it be so easy for her to say?

 

"Tell me Boram-ah do you really love me? Or it's just me?" I ask and look at her.

 

She's just looking at the front wearing no expression at all.

 

"Maybe I don't. Love works this way Soyeon. It always hurt." She said again.

 

I find it hard to believe that day she kisses me and that day she said how much she love me.

 

It feels so real to me coz I can see it in her eyes.

 

"You’re kidding right? Look at me straight in the eye and tell me you don't love me" I commanded her and wait.

 

She slowly turns to look at me.

 

Our eyes meet.

 

"Goodbye Soyeon" She said and get out of the car.

 

Those words break my heart to million pieces.

 

It tears me down as I watch her walk away.

 

What happen?

 

Is it real?

 

Please tell me I was just dreaming.

 

This is not happening right?

 

I start the car and drive as fast as I can.

 

I can't see the road clearly coz I'm crying really hard.

 

I don't know what to feel right now.

 

"YOU'RE A DAMN COWARD JEON BORAM!! AHHH~" I scream like a crazy person while driving.

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I come home a late tonight because Kyul and I go out on a date.

 

I get inside the house only to find out that my sisters are not here.

 

I was expecting that I was the last one to arrive.

 

Jiyeonnie for sure is with Eunjung.

 

But Soyeon unnie.

 

It's odd that she's still not home.

 

She never stays at the company or at school if it's already getting dark.

 

She's bringing her work here at home.

 

I get my phone and tried to call her but she's not picking up.

 

I tried calling Jiyeon then.

 

"Yes my y unnie?" I giggled when she pick it up.

 

This kid really.

 

"I'm not going to praise you just because you did praise me maknae" I said and laugh.

 

"Ara. I'm not really expecting you to do so unnie." She said and I bet she's pouting

 

"Jiyeon I can hear the sound of an engine. Are you driving?" I curiously ask.

 

"Yes unnie I'm driving" she answered

 

"Why are you coming home tonight?" I ask coz she spend her night at the hospital.

 

"No unnie. Why did you miss me already?" She asks and giggled.

 

"Why would I miss you? You kid" I said but I honestly miss this kid around the house.

 

I told you before that Soyeon unnie is not fun to tease.

 

"Because I'm your cute dongsaeng unnie" she said proudly.

 

"I agree to the fact that you are my dongsaeng but cute? Says who?" I .

 

"Unnie you are very cruel to me. Did you call just to tease me?" She asks and I laugh.

 

"No no of course not. I actually call because Soyeon unnie is not yet home and I can't contact her." I said remembering my real intension of calling her.

 

"Oh. Soyeon unnie and I were together a while ago. That's why I'm heading to back to the hospital now" she explains.

 

Eh? They are together?

 

"Yah! You two hang out without me?!" I ask and pretend to be sulking but I'm a little bit of envy because they hang out without me

 

"Haha Mwo? You are on date unnie and you don't miss me that's why" She said to tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter