Chapter 57

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"The Parks are really pabo you must admit that. They just use money to get through with everything" Mrs. Kim said.

 

Damn it.

 

When someone ruins my wonderful mood that makes me more irritable.

 

"Watch your word Mrs. Kim" Wooram unnie warned her.

 

This woman doesn't know how to choose her words.

 

"Mrs. Kim..."

 

The door suddenly opens.

 

An employee I think

 

"What?" Mrs. Kim asks her.

 

"Miss Hyomin wants to talk to Miss Park Jiyeon. It's about the incident yesterday" She said.

 

Unnie?

 

I bet she didn't want to talk to me because of the incident there should be something else.

 

Something like about Qri unnie.

 

I know her style.

 

Anyway the witch let me go of course.

 

The paboness in our blood huh? Well, let's see.

 

I just wink to Jungie before I leave and she secretly gave me a flying kiss.

 

I'm glad she's here to brighten my mood.

 

Anyway I go to unnie's office alone.

 

I get in without knocking haha let it be.

 

Then slump myself to the couch.

 

She looks nervous and I don't know.

 

I think she didn't notice that I get in.

 

She's sitting on her chair while her feet are on the table. She is biting her nails while staring at the ceiling.

 

I frowned.

 

I'm sulking with her but she's still my sister.

 

"Hyomin unnie" I called her but she's still in dreamland.

 

"QRI UNNIE" I pretend that Qri unnie is here and she suddenly get up and look around.

 

I burst out laughing because of her reaction.

 

"Ji-Jiyeon you're here now" She said and composes herself.

 

Aigoo pabo unnie.

 

Maybe Mrs. Kim is right that paboness runs in our blood but what she did is something unforgivable.

 

She insulted my family and that is a serious offense.

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask coldly this time.

 

She gets up on her seat again and sits beside me.

 

"Yah! Before we move on the agenda could you please explain to me why are you sulking? Huh maknae? Please forget that I'm Hyomin the CEO just think of me as Hyomin your unnie" She said

 

"Yeah, you didn't call me to scold me right?" I ask her ignore everything that she say.

 

She just sighs and scratches her head.

 

"Of course I didn't come here to scold you. I'm not an Ahjumma but I'm your unnie so I'm saving you from Mrs. Kim" she said.

 

"So I should thank you for that?" I ask and raise my eyebrow to her.

 

"Yah! I'm your unnie don't raise your eyebrow to me!" She acts like she was scolding me.

 

"But of course you don't have to say thank you I know you'll do the same if you were in my position. We're sisters right? We got each other’s back" She said and hugs me.

 

"Eww unnie what's with your drama? Let me go" I said and tried to remove her embrace.

 

"No. Not until you forgive me." She insists.

 

"Haisst. Arasso. I forgive you now" I said but still she's not letting me go.

 

She lean her head on my shoulder.

 

I felt that there's something wrong.

 

"Unnie what's wrong?" I ask.

 

"I feel so nervous" she said.

 

Ah I see. It's about Qri unnie.

 

"Qri unnie came here yesterday" I said

 

"Jinja?" She asks excitedly and she looks very happy but she's still squishing me.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She asks.

 

My unnie is starting to get hysterical.

 

"Because you don't look well unnie plus you will meet her later right?" I said and she sighs and lean her head on my shoulder again.

 

"Unnie what's really your problem? You just have to meet Qri unnie and that's all." I said.

 

"It's not that easy. I'm going crazy thinking of how to talk to her" she said and she sounds really frustrated.

 

"Then stop thinking. Just act naturally in front of her. Rehearsing what will you say would ruin everything unnie. It'll only work if you know what exactly she would say to you. Take it easy. Cross the bridge when you get there. You can do it" I said to cheer her up.

 

"What if I can't?" She asks.

 

Why she suddenly became a pessimist?

 

"Unnie you can do it. She's Lee Qri your bestfriend and future girlfriend/wife and most importantly you can do it because you are Park Sunyoung. Fighting!" I said to her

 

Honestly, I've never seen Hyomin unnie this nervous before.

 

Only Lee Qri can do that to her.

 

Heol, what more if she's going to propose?

 

Unnie seems to be deep in her thought but the thing is she's still squishing me that's why I can't leave her.

 

"Unnie I had to be back now" I said and finally she let me go.

 

I get up and was about to leave but she call me again.

 

"Park Ji"

 

I look at her with a curious face.

 

She looks serious this time.

 

"What are you planning to do?" She asks.

 

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

 

"You didn't introduce yourself." She said and stands up then cross her arms.

 

"Oh about that. At first I just don't wanna get special treatment but then I found out that even if you change our employees, lots of them are still untrusted. Let me handle them unnie. You don't have to work alone." I said.

 

She thinks for seconds and sighs.

 

"Fine." She said.

 

"Assa! Thanks unnie. I promise I won't get into trouble" I said and hug her.

 

I'm so happy she let me help her.

 

"That's not what I want you to promise me. I believe you can do this but I want you to promise me that you won't get hurt. Soyeon and I could kill if you get hurt maknae" She said in a very serious tone.

 

"Neh unnie. I promise" I said and smile to her.

 

"Bye unnie. I love you" I said and kiss her cheek.

 

"Arasso. I love you too and wish me luck for later

 

"Yeah fighting" I said and leave.

 

When I go outside the office I saw Gyuri approaching.

 

She's carrying envelopes in her hand.

 

I think she's going inside too.

 

We just passed by each other but I saw her smirked.

 

Ehh?

 

What was that for?

 

 

GYURI'S POV

 

Tss. This Park Jiyeon is ruining everything.

 

Ham Eunjung has been my long time crush ever since I was a kid.

 

My Dad brought me with him to the Ham Corporation one day and there I saw her.

 

I never thought I'd fall for her.

 

I tried to talk to her before so many times but she just ignores me like I don't exist.

 

But now that I had a chance.

 

Park Jiyeon came out of the picture.

 

They keep throwing each other meaningful stares while we are working.

 

"Make sure your work would be as neat as possible. Did you know that the late CEO Mr. Park died? Because his work is not clean. The Jung's found out that he's tailing them so he died and he was really a pabo for dragging her wife alone." Mrs. Kim said to us.

 

I do agree in what she said.

 

That's an obvious suicide but Mr. Park still continues to do so.

 

"Mrs. Kim I think we should at least show a little respect to the dead and plus they are the owner of the company you are working at" Eunjung said to Mrs. Kim.

 

I could understand her. The Parks are her family friend.

 

"There's nothing wrong about telling the truth. Park Soyeon the former CEO gave up her position for a low life sorry Miss Wooram I know she's your sister but it's the truth" Mrs. Kim said and at the same time apologizing to Miss Wooram.

 

Right that's true. I could never imagine myself giving up my position for a low life

 

"Mrs. Kim calling my sister a low life makes me a low life too. Wasn't that rude? You shouldn't be showing that kind of attitude to the trainees" Wooram said to her.

 

"The Parks are really pabo you must admit that. They just use money to get through with everything" She added and I could only agree.

 

"Watch your word Mrs. Kim" Wooram warned her.

 

"Mrs. Kim..."

 

A girl enters

 

"What?" Mrs. Kim asks her.

 

"Miss Hyomin wants to talk to Miss Park Jiyeon. It's about the incident yesterday" She said.

 

Your dead now Park Jiyeon.

 

I heard CEO Park Hyomin is not like the former CEO Park Soyeon. Park Hyomin is quite short-tempered and scary.

 

Though I agree with Mrs. Kim I always find her intimidating and I never wanna mess up with her.

 

Jiyeon already came outside.

 

"You two are seems ok now" I said to Eunjung who looks very happy.

 

"Yeah. We can't really stay mad at each other for so long" she said happily.

 

Tss.

 

I hate you Park Jiyeon.

 

I didn't talk to Eunjung anymore coz she will just bring up Jiyeon in our conversation and just imagine how annoying is that.

 

I just focus on my work because there's a part that I really don't understand.

 

While I was focusing Miss Wooram called me.

 

"Can you take this to office of the CEO?" She asks.

 

"Neh" I get up and grab the envelopes from her then I headed to the CEO's office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter