Chapter 54

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER 4 YEARS

JIYEON'S POV

 

After four years my unnies already graduated while me and Jungie are in our last year in college and Areumie too.

 

It's her last year in school there in US.

 

Anyway since it is now our last year we are having our internship in Park Corporation.

 

Hyomin unnie decided to get interns this year and it's our first day.

 

I was excited of course.

 

Hyomin unnie always keeps herself busy after Qri unnie leaves. She never let me help her.

 

About Boram unnie and Soyeon unnie. They're still happy but they're still not planning to have kids because they focus first in their studies.

 

Boram unnie opens a cake shop in near our school and Soyeon unnie is still the school principal since our school is separated from the company.

 

Now back to me.

 

As I was saying our internship will start today and the interns won't be just from our college but also from other school so we will be working with other people.

 

Now I'm waiting for Jungie to fetch me.

 

Hyomin unnie didn't come home last night because she sleeps on the company more often.

 

She rarely comes home. Soram unnies have their own house so I'm alone here.

 

I can't invite Jungie to accompany me because the unnies will kill me. They say Jungie and I can't sleep together unless we are already married.

 

Too cautious.

 

It's not like we are going to do a miracle. Tss.

 

Speaking of Jungie she remembers everything now and she's well but she didn't grow her hair again. She still looks like an oppa that's why we often argue because a lot of girls are around her and I really don't like it.

 

I heard a car stops outside.

 

It's Jungie.

 

I immediately go out of the house to approach her.

 

And there she is cool and handsome as ever.

 

My Eunjung oppa.

 

"Jungie~" I throw myself to her like we haven't seen each other for years.

 

We are always like this though.

 

"I miss you my love. You look gorgeous as always." she said and looks at me from head to toe.

 

"Well I miss you too my love and you look handsome as always too my Jungie" I said and lean forward to capture her lips.

 

"My morning kiss gets sweeter and sweeter everyday" she said when we parted our lips.

 

I just smile at her.

 

"Can I have one more my love?" She asks and I gave her a peck.

 

She pouts.

 

"Just a peck?" She complains

 

"I'll give you more if you made a job well done for today" I said.

 

"Alright I will make sure of that" she said and opens the door for me.

 

Somehow my kiss has been her source of motivation.

 

Then we headed now to Park Corporation.

 

Jungie parks the car and we get inside the company

 

It's been a while since the last time I visit this place.

 

The last time I came here is when I was in my senior high now because Hyomin unnie didn't want me to help.

 

She wants me to focus on my study and to Jungie.

 

I think she's just making herself too busy so that she won't miss Qri unnie.

 

"My love I'm seeing lots of new faces here. Did you just change everyone?" She asks.

 

"Hmm. Unnie replaces those employees who have connection to the Jung’s. It happens that even though we didn't let the Jung’s in our company they still use the employees so unnie fired all of them at once" I explained.

 

It's true that's why I'm not surprise that nobody is greeting me.

 

Nobody knows me here.

 

"Wow your unnie is scary." She said.

 

Well everybody says that but for me unnie is not scary.

 

We waited for a while. I can other interns in here aside from me and Jungie.

 

I was expecting unnie to welcome us and give us instruction but a girl whom I don't know the name came in.

 

"Good morning interns. Miss Park Hyomin our CEO is a little unwell so I am here to give you instructions and at the same time welcome you to Park Corporation" She said.

 

She looks like someone I know.

 

And wait she said Hyomin unnie is unwell?

 

I called her early this morning and she said she's fine.

 

"My love she looks like Boram unnie" Jungie whispered to me.

 

Right, that's why I'm saying that she resembles someone I know.

 

She looks like Boram unnie.

 

I raised my hand.

 

"Yes?" She asks me.

 

"How are you related to Jeon Boram miss? You kinda resemble each other." I ask

 

"Oh you know my sister. I'm her dongsaeng. By the way my name is Jeon Wooram. I'm Miss Hyomin's assistant" She said and introduce herself.

 

Jungie and I just nod each other.

 

Well I must say she looks more energetic that Boram unnie.

 

I didn't know that Boram unnie has a sister.

 

She wasn't there during my unnie's wedding.

 

Wooram unnie showed us what we should do and it's really not that hard actually coz we are just interns and it's the same with my trainings before but I can't keep my focus.

 

I'm worried about Hyomin unnie since I saw our personal doctor came to her office.

 

Our workplace is have glass walls and Hyomin unnie's office was on the next floor and the elevator is transparent too so I could really see who's coming up.

 

The next floor was her whole office remember? The one that looks like a condo.

 

"Jiyeon-shi everyone is almost done but you" Wooram unnie said to me and raised her eyebrow.

 

Well indeed different from Boram unnie.

 

"Sorry" I just said and she leaves to check the others.

 

"Are you ok?" Jungie who sits beside me ask

 

"I'm worried about Hyomin unnie" I said.

 

"Well you are her sister. You can excuse yourself" she said.

 

"I don't want special treatment" I said.

 

"Focus for now. You can visit her at break time" Jungie said and smile to me.

 

I tried so hard to focus so far I made it on time.

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

Finally lunch time now.

 

Wooram unnie is so strict.

 

Tsk.

 

"Let's eat now my love. I'm starving" Jungie said and we go to the cafeteria.

 

Even the people here are new to me.

 

Jung's are really something.

 

Jungie and I find an empty seat and starts eating.

 

"Uhm excuse me can I sit here? Every table is already occupied" A girl approach us and ask.

 

"Sure" Jungie stand up and sits beside me and let the girl sit on the other side.

 

"By the way I'm Park Gyuri" she introduces herself

 

"You are Ham Eunjung right? My father works in your company. Too bad they didn't accept interns there" She said and holds Jungie's hand.

 

I frowned.

 

"I'm Jiyeon by the way. Park Jiyeon her girlfriend." I introduce myself because she doesn't look like she wanted to meet me.

 

Of course I offered my hand for a handshake so that she would let go of my Jungie's hand.

 

She accepted it.

 

"It was nice to meet you Jiyeon “She said

 

"So...I bet we should start eating. You still have something to do my love" Jungie said

 

I think she feels the tension around us.

 

Well it's not my first time to get jealous so she's probably aware.

 

And I almost forgot about Hyomin unnie

 

Dang but this girl in front of me. I don't like her.

 

She better not mess up with me.

 

Jungie hold my hand and squish it.

 

Anyway after our lunch break I didn't get the chance to meet Hyomin unnie that's why I feel so annoyed and worried too.

 

I wanted to throw this paper works in front of me.

 

Jungie notice that I'm not in the good mood so she tries to calm me.

 

Being worried and annoyed is never a good combination of mixed emotion to me.

 

"Yes Miss Ham?" Wooram unnie calls Jungie.

 

I didn't notice that she raise her hand.

 

"I just wanna ask how's Miss CEO feeling now. I saw a doctor came to her this morning" Jungie ask her.

 

"Oh Miss CEO is having a high fever now so she have to rest" She answered.

 

HAVE to rest.

 

That doesn't make me feel better and rest assured

 

"Is she resting?" I ask this time.

 

"Well no. Miss CEO is very dedicated to her work and she's still forcing herself to work" She answered my question again.

 

Just as I thought.

 

If I was stubborn you could also count Hyomin unnie in.

 

I clenched my fist and heaved a deep sigh to calm myself.

 

Why are you being stubborn at this point unnie?

 

And you lied to me. You told me you were ok.

 

Stubborn unnie.

 

"Hey my love is your unnie aware that we are interns in here?" Jungie ask.

 

"I don't know. We process our papers the right way so I'm not sure if she knows. Besides I never mention it to her" I said while working.

 

Jungie and I are at the back so we could really whisper at each other freely without being noticed.

 

"Eunjung can you please help me with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter