Chapter 2

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

It's Sunday today but I'm hurrying to leave the house.

 

"Boram-ah have some breakfast before you eat" Umma said to me

 

"Aniyo Umma I'm already late. Miss Soyeon will be so furious again" I said while tying shoes.

 

"I'm sure she will understand. She let you off late yesterday and you still make your project last night" Umma said

 

I'm done tying my shoes so I stand up and grab my bag.

 

"I hope so Umma but I really have to hurry now. See you later" I said and kiss her cheeks then go out of the house.

 

I have to run now before Miss Soyeon punishes me.

 

It's already 8:01 when I arrive at the Park mansion.

 

I'm panting when I get to her office inside the house.

 

She's looking at her watch when I saw her.

 

"Your 1 minute and 22 seconds late. How many times should I have to tell you that every second is important to me?" She said calmly but she's wearing her poker face.

 

That gives me creep every time.

 

"I'm Miss So-"

 

"Save it" She said and hand me a bunch of papers.

 

"Recheck them and I need them within 1 hour" she said.

 

1 hour?

 

All of this?

 

I just can sigh

 

Anyway I can't complain because if I do that she will add more work or the time allotment will be decreased.

 

I've been serving her since we were just 10 and we are both 21 now so I could say that I know her too well.

 

"Goodmorning unnie Goodmorning Boram unnie" Hyomin came in and greet us.

 

"Goodmorning Miss Hyomin" I greeted her too.

 

"Boram unnie just call me Hyomin. My unnie is your boss not me." She said.

 

"That's just the same though" I said while checking the papers Soyeon gave me.

 

"Ah molla. I want you to call me by my name" She insisted.

 

"Ok I guess I'll call you Sunyoung then" I said.

 

"Yah unnie it's Hyomin don't call me that name" She said and I just chuckled.

 

"YAH PARK SUNYOUNG STOP BOTHERING HER" and there she explode again.

 

I stop laughing and focus on my work. I don't wanna get punished.

 

"Unnie it's Hyomin. HYO-MIN. If keep calling me that I'll start calling you Injung from bow on" She threaten her own sister.

 

Heol. Hyomin is simply the opposite of Soyeon.

 

"Try it and I'll cancel all your orders from other country. You won't have your new clothes" Of course Soyeon is still the eldest and she always wins.

 

Hyomin just marched out of the room.

 

This two are too cute when they argue.

 

"What are you smiling at?" I got startled and make a straight face.

 

"Nothing Miss Soyeon" I said and focus on my work.

 

I'll have a long tiring day for sure.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Up until now I wasn't able to believe in what I'm seeing.

 

This house is too big.

 

"Eunjungie you better give me a map of this house or might end up being lost" I said while my eyes are wandering around in awe.

 

I heard her laugh and then she put her arm around my shoulder.

 

"Stop kidding Dino. This is just a normal house" She said.

 

"Yah you're the one who's kidding. If this is a normal house then everyone here in Korea would have a house as big as this. This is ten times bigger or maybe more than my Aunt's house" I said.

 

"Yeah right but it's useless when I'm alone here" She said and she look sad again.

 

"Don't worry now that I'm here with you. You will never be alone anymore" I said and she smiles at me.

 

"I'm very sure of that" She said and drags me up to the spiral staircase.

 

This is awesome.

 

Eunjung is like living in a dream.

 

"So where is my room?" I ask her.

 

There's a lot of door in this house.

 

"In my room of course" She said

 

Right I almost forgot what we talk about yesterday.

 

 

FLASHBACK

My mood easily turn bright after I cried and also because Eunjung brought food for me.

 

" Yah! Eat slowly" She said but I ignore her and happily munch my food.

 

After a few minutes I'm done eating.

 

"Here drink this milk. You're so thin Park Ji" She said.

 

"Well, I rarely eat three times a day that's why and the only time I eat something you can actually call food is whenever you're with me"  I said and drink the bottle of milk she gave me.

 

"Jiyeon who are those people you said will come back and get you? Is that your parents? Where are they now?" She suddenly asks.

 

"Hmm. Can we not talk about it right now? Let's just talk about your proposal. Now where is the ring?" I ask and laugh.

 

"Oh that yeah. I want you to be my fiancée" She said and I almost choke while drinking my milk.

 

I was just kidding about the ring though.

 

"Are you being serious Ham Eunjung?" I ask her.

 

"Hmm. I wanna do something crazy like you said and I'm gonna copy my Halmoni." She said to me.

 

"Well Eunjung I'm just 19 and you wanted me to be your fiancée?" I ask unbelievably ask her

 

Well that not crazy that's actually INSANE.

 

"I know you are 19 and I'm 20 and it's not like its for real though. We just have to make my parents believe that I'm going to marry you and besides you can escape now to your cruel Aunt. “She said.

 

And that makes me think.

 

It's just fake anyway and if her parents come home she will be happy.

 

We're both having a benefit.

 

"Are you sure about this Eunjung? How about me? Where would I live? How about my studies?" I ask her.

 

"I'll be taking care of everything you need and you will stay in my house too" She said.

 

And with that I just agree. I never wanna see my aunt so I didn't go back there and just stay the night in Eunjung's Halmoni

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

We entered a room.

 

"Is this your room?" I ask and she nodded.

 

"Wow! Daebak! Are you really sure this is a room and not a house?" I ask and she laughs again.

 

"This is our room now everyone have to believe that I'm gonna marry you" She said and I sat on her bed.

 

It's so soft.

 

"Can I jump in here?" I ask her and she shook her head.

 

"By the way I ask someone to fix your papers for transfer. You will be going to the same school as mine" She said and sat beside me.

 

"Eh? Isn't your school a school for elites? I'm not one of them Jungie. Besides you making me stay here is already too much. Maybe I should work here too" I said and she hit my head.

 

"Ouch" I pout and rub my head.

 

"Pabo. Do you think I'll let you work here? You're my best friend and we hand a lot of helpers already just stay here and experience being a princess for once" She said and smile at me so I smiled back at her

 

Ok.

 

"By the way you won't see me at school tomorrow until Wednesday and I won't be home too because of the school trip for Senior but don't worry butler Jang will be taking care of you while I'm not around just tell him what you need" she said.

 

"Wait hold on a sec. You will leave me here alone?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry school commitment don't worry it's just for three days I'm sure you'll be fine. Plus you can call me if something happen. My phone will be 24/7 open for you" She said and handed me a phone.

 

"Jungie this is too much" I said and hesitating to get the phone from her.

 

"No it's never too much trust me." She said and put the phone on my hand.

 

I sighed.

 

"Thank you Jungie. You are really the best best friend in the world" I said and hug her tight.

 

"Heol. It's nothing I just gave you material things though nothing compared when you make me smile and make me feel better all the time" She said and hug me back.

 

"That's what a best friend does" I said and then door suddenly opens.

 

"Oh I'm sorry to disturb you." A woman in uniform said and bows her head

 

"It's ok Ahjumma what is it?" Jungie said and approached her.

 

"The uniforms already arrive" She said to Jungie.

 

"Ok take it here" she said and Ahjumma obey her.

 

Soon Ahjumma came in with folded clothes on her hand. I bet it's the uniform.

 

She handed it to Eunjung and leaves the room.

 

So this will be your uniforms.

 

She said and handed me the uniforms

 

Wow it's really amazing but I'm nervous about my new school and I'll be facing lots of elite people and Jungie is not there too.

 

I don't know anyone and I've never been to Seoul before.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter