Chapter 12

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

When I told Miss Soyeon details about her aunt she immediately run out of the room and said she will look for Hyomin.

 

I guess her little sister is really precious to her.

 

She never left her work as immediate as like this before.

 

I go out of the office too and lock the door.

 

I headed to our room and found out that Qri is alone.

 

Wow the sister was fast or was i just too slow?

 

Anyway I sat on my chair and notice that Eunjung is spacing out.

 

"Oh my God! Jiyeon fell!" I said and tried to sound like I something really bad happen.

 

Eunjung immediately get up from her seat and look around.

 

Qri who just saw what happen laugh at her.

 

Upon realizing that there's really no Jiyeon and I was just kidding she goes back on her sit and ignore everyone again.

 

Jeongmal this kid.

 

"Ham Eunjung it's very obvious that you still care for Jiyeon" Qri said

 

"I don't care about her anymore" she said.

 

"Really? Even if I told you that she cried a lot because of your surprise engagement party?" Qri added.

 

I've heard about that engagement party and I think Eunjung doesn't like it.

 

"Maybe she was just guilty and her conscience is killing her that's why she's crying" Eunjung said.

 

"Heol Jiyeon is right. You never listen when you’re mad. Always believing in what you only want to." Qri added.

 

I have no idea what they are talking about I mean I'm not sure if what I think is the same as theirs.

 

But I'm very sure Eunjung still cares for Jiyeon.

 

She falls deep in love with her

 

There's no way she could move on in just a blink of an eye.

 

"But you know what Eunjung... you're an . You know why? Because Jiyeon is actually your bestfriend and you should be the one who knows her better than anyone else. You should've thought that there's a reason why Jiyeon did that" Qri said

 

"And what could be her possible reason other than she got what she want from me?" Eunjung said in a sad tone rather than in an angry tone.

 

"I don't know. Maybe because you have a selfish mother? Well forgive me for calling her like that but it's a fact and I'm sure you are aware that she doesn't like Jiyeon or..... Maybe Jiyeon really loves you and she doesn’t want to be the cause of misunderstanding between you and your parents... Molla I don't really know Eunjung" Qri said it in a way that she's just guessing but she also sounds like she's telling Eunjung what really happens.

 

 

"Yeah Eunjung Qri actually have a point. I know Jiyeon really loves you. It could be seen in her eyes every time she looks at you and if she only want your money why didn't she ask for more? It's only you who gave her material things and luxury that you sometimes force her to accept." I said and it seems like Eunjung was deep in her thoughts.

 

Eunjung suddenly get up and leave the classroom.

 

Where is she going?

 

I have no idea but I hope she will do the right thing.

 

"You talk like someone who's so brave but can't even make a love confess to Hyomin" I said teasing Qri.

 

"Shut up Jeon Boram. Hyomin and I are different case." She said.

 

"What's the difference? Bestfriends in love. You are just the same." I said

 

"Look I love Hyomin and I'm very sure of that but Hyomin only sees me as her bestfriend at least I'm choosing to save a relationship that might last forever. You should focus on the thing between you and Soyeon. Things are pretty tough" she said.

 

"There's nothing going on between me and Soyeon I was never in love with her!" I immediately denied.

 

Wait did I just said I denied it?

 

Why would I even deny it?

 

"Huh? I wasn't talking about being in love. I was actually talking about how you can't defy Soyeon's order even if you know that you can also say no to it" she explains.

 

Ah that was she means.

 

I thought it was talking about me being in love with Soyeon.

 

Crap this is embarrassing.

 

"Wait a second you are in love with Soyeon!" She suddenly says it out loud so I cover .

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" I said to her.

 

"Oh so you are indeed." She said and laughs.

 

"I can't and this is wrong" I said

 

"You can't but you actually already did and how could it be wrong? Because you’re not an elite like her? That's absurd. You know no one could be called elite if there were no people like you Boramie and it was never wrong to love." she said.

 

"I know but not everyone in the society thinks the same as you Qri" I said.

 

That's why I can't fall in love with her.

 

I shouldn't have let this feeling grow inside me.

 

I should get rid of this as soon as possible.

 

But how?

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Damn I really hate their staring.

 

I could feel a crumpled paper hit me but I just ignore it and keep writing on my notes.

 

I could also see that Areumie wants to throw them outside the window but she can't do it coz I told her not to mind them.

 

"Krystal how is Eunjung sunbae?" I heard one of my classmates ask Krystal.

 

"Oh she is so sweet and caring to me even gave me a present." I heard Krystal answers.

 

"Wow that was a beautiful bracelet Krystal. It looks so expensive"

 

"Well it's indeed expensive it's the only one in the world."

 

"Really?! Eunjung must be really in love with you"

 

"Jiyeon your pen will break if you keep holding it that way" Areum whispered to me.

 

I didn't notice that my grip was too tight.

 

I sighed.

 

The door suddenly opens and I look at the person standing on the door

 

I miss her already

 

"Krystal let’s talk" She said and my classmate starts to squeal when Krystal go towards her.

 

Is this how it feels to be jealous?

 

I can't look at them so I just look down again and continue writing though my vision begun to blur.

 

I feel someone grab my hand and drag me outside.

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

When Qri told me about those things I immediately go out of the room and called my mom.

 

"What is it Eunjung?" she pick it up.

 

"Have you meet Jiyeon last Friday?" I ask

 

"What are you talking about?!" She said slightly chuckling.

 

I sighed.

 

"Mom just please answer my question!!" I said sternly.

 

"Hmm did she just tell you that? Well yes I did meet her." after I get my answer from her I immediately hang up.

 

There's no need to listen to her explanation.

 

I'm she threaten Jiyeon that's why she left me.

 

I wanna punch myself for hurting her so much.

 

Damn Ham Eunjung.

 

"You're a damn Pabo" I said to myself while I go downstairs to the third floor.

 

"Krystal let's talk" I said as I once I entered Room 3-A.

 

Krystal walks towards me and clings to me.

 

I wanted to push her but I can't do it.

 

I saw Jiyeon looking down.

 

Maybe she hates me so much because of those words I told her before.

 

Mianhae Baby Dino I should've known you better.

 

I shouldn't have judged you.

 

I brought Krystal to the corner where we could talk privately.

 

"What now Eunjung? Have you changed your mind already?" She said and touches my face but I slap her hand.

 

"Don't touch me" I said

 

"I guess not...So why did you bring me here then?" She said while raising her eyebrow to me.

 

"I'm here to talk about cancelling the engagement. I don't love you and obviously you love Seungho and not me. Let's stop this nonsense" I said.

 

"Hmm. That's a fact but I can give up everything for my family Eunjung. I don't want to disappoint my Dad. Seungho's family can't give the power that he wants but he could get it from your family so I'm not letting you go Eunjung" She said and I clenched my fist.

 

"Well there's nothing you can do anyway if I didn't agree" I said not wanting to lose to her.

 

"Nothing? Are you sure Eunjung? Hmm. Let me see....how about Park Jiyeon? That girl is really getting into my nerve and it's really fun to play with her. Your girl is quite a fighter Eunjung" she said and smirked.

 

I grab her collar and pin her to the wall.

 

"Don't you dare touch Jiyeon Krystal or I will kill you myself and also remember that I'm not the only one who will do that for sure. Remember Lee Areum is her friend too." I said and let her go.

 

She fixes herself and smirked once again.

 

"I never said I will be the one doing it" She said and grab my collar and in just a split of seconds her lips where on mine.

 

Things happen to fast that my body can't even react to the sudden action.

 

"Jiyeon"

 

I came back to my senses when I heard Jiyeon's name.

 

I push Krystal and turn around only to see Jiyeon running away and Seungho is chasing her.

 

DAMN SHE SAW IT.

 

I was about to run and chase her but Krystal grab my arm to stop me.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO" I said and try to shove her but she held me too tight.

 

"Listen Eunjung the more you resist the more I would make Jiyeon's life a living hell. I will torture her until she wish that she was never born and that Lee Areum can't do anything to me since she's under a punishment. If she gets into trouble again her parents will not allow her to come home. Keep that in mind" She said and let me go then walk away.

 

DAMN IT.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter