Chapter 11

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I was just sitting here in the party and not minding or caring anyone.

 

"Eunjung smile. Don't slouch." Mom said but I ignore her.

 

What do I care about them?

 

I shouldn't have come here.

 

I can see Jiyeon and her friend.

 

I didn't know that her friend is the Lee's daughter.

 

Tss. Stop caring about her Eunjung forget about her.

 

She's happy and seems not affected with what happen you should do the same.

 

I said to myself as I saw her laughing with the Park sisters.

 

"Ok everyone may I have your attention please. Mrs. Ham wants to say something" The MC said to catch everyone's attention.

 

Mom goes in front and takes the mic.

 

"Before anything else I would like to thank all of you for coming to my humble party. I'm also acknowledging the presence of the Park Corporation CEO Miss Soyeon and Miss Hyomin. Also to the heiresses of Lee Corp. Miss Qri and Miss Areum. This party is for the soon partnership between the Ham Corp. and Jung Company." She announces and everyone gave them a round of applause.

 

Tss. She made me come here only for that?

 

"Not just that it's also the engagement of our daughters Ham Eunjung and Jung Krystal" she announces.

 

MWO?

 

ENGAGEMENT?

 

AND TO THAT KRYSTAL ARE THEY INSANE?

 

"Sweetheart just go in front and don't embarrass our whole family please" Dad told me.

 

So I have no choice but to go in front and fake a smile to everyone and the media.

 

I look to where Jiyeon is before but I didn't see her there.

 

Her friend and the others are not there too.

 

I look around and search for them but I failed.

 

"So when was the wedding going to happen?" One of the reporters asks.

 

I hate this.

 

"Well the kids were still young so their wedding will be planned after they graduate college" Mr. Jung answered.

 

"Wow that was still a little bit long" the reporter commented.

 

"Well that was ok as long as we can get married. That could wait right honey?" Krystal said clings to my arm.

 

I feel goose bumps I'm not use to people holding me like this.

 

I'm not comfortable.

 

I never let anyone touch me well except Jiyeon of course.

 

Ahrrghh Jiyeon again.

 

HAM EUNJUNG FOCUS

 

I just let Krystal speak and cling to my arm because I can't push her in front of these cameras and of the guest.

 

Finally after a long time of asking repeated questions in different forms and arrangements we are now entering our mansion.

 

When we reach the part that there's no guess or media just our parents I immediately push Krystal away from me which cause her to lose her balance and fall on the floor.

 

"Eunjung how could you be so rude to her?!" Mom suddenly yelled and helps Krystal get up.

 

"I should be the one asking that!..How could you be so rude to me?! You want me to marry that monster for the sake of your n business! You were all the same. You only care for money! You never care about me! I'm your daughter not your toy" I said in anger.

 

Damn I felt betrayed when Jiyeon left me.

 

Now I'm being toyed by my parents asking me to do this and that like a robot who can't decide for herself.

 

Curse this life.

 

"Watch your words Eunjung! We didn't raise you to be like that!" Dad said this time.

 

Are they making me laugh?

 

"Raise me? I can't believe you dare to use that word when you don't even understand what it means" I said.

 

"HAM EUNJUNG ENOUGH!" Dad raised his voice on me.

 

"This is what you get from hanging out with a low life like that Park Jiyeon" Mom said.

 

"You are no different to her Mom. You only care about yourself and your money. You're just using me" I said and walk out.

 

"Eunjung where are you going?" Krystal grabs my arm and stops me.

 

"To hell. Are you coming with me?" I said with an angry tone and she got scared and let go of me.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I don't know why but when I saw Jiyeon cry I suddenly want to punch that Ham Eunjung.

 

I feel sad seeing her cry.

 

I'm feeling hurt for her that I wanted to hug her and protect her.

 

We are here in our house.

 

We decided to leave the place when Jiyeon started to cry.

 

She's crying while Areum is calming her down.

 

"Jiyeon drink this. This would make you feel better. I drink this every time I feel so stress" Unnie said and gave Jiyeon the tea.

 

"Don't cry for her she doesn't deserve your tears Jiyeon and Mrs. Ham is never an easy opponent coz she's so selfish. You will get yourself into big trouble" I said.

 

"That's not the only problem. Now that Eunjung is Krystal's fiancée. Krystal will have the power to bully Jiyeon again" Areum said worriedly.

 

"Aniyo, she's just lucky that time because I have the reason not to fight back" Jiyeon suddenly voice out.

 

She's a little calm now.

 

"I think you should let Eunjung know about your conversation with her mom" Kyul suggested.

 

I almost forgot that she's sitting beside me.

 

"Yeah Kyul is right" I seconded.

 

"But I know Eunjung. She won’t listen when she's mad. She would only believe in what she want to believe" Jiyeon said.

 

Seems like she really knows Eunjung so well.

 

"You know what? You should cheer up. A pretty girl like you doesn't deserve to be in pain" Unnie said but Jiyeon only look down.

 

"You know if our maknae is here she's just the same age as both of you and Areumie" I suddenly blurted out.

 

I don't know why but when I see Jiyeon I can see our maknae.

 

Not just because they do have the same name but also because the feeling around her is just so normal.

 

"Jinja unnie? You have another sister?" Areumie ask and I just nod.

 

"Where is she?" she ask again

 

"I don't know" I answered

 

"Eh? Why you don't know? She's your sister right?" She asks again.

 

"Lee Areum" Qri stop her.

 

"Sorry about the Hyomin Soyeon. Let’s just talk about something else. Something that is fun" Qri suggested and everyone agrees.

 

So we decided to have a pizza party at home.

 

We can't actually stay very late because we still have to go to school tomorrow.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I can't explain what I feel right now.

 

Jungie will soon marry Krystal.

 

I don't know if I could accept that.

 

Just thinking about it is tearing me apart.

 

My unnies are very kind and they take care of me too.

 

I wonder if they would still treat me like that when they found out that I'm their sister.

 

I decided to wander around their huge living room.

 

Now I know why Jungie said that her house is nothing compared to the Park.

 

I feel like I've been here before.

 

Everything seems to be so familiar to me.

 

While I was wandering around I saw pictures on the corner.

 

I saw three kids and I recognize one of them coz that's me and I think the other two are my unnies.

 

I also saw a picture of a man and a woman with their kids.

 

"That's our parents" a voice co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter