Chapter 4

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

 

"Boram make sure to double check the inventory by tomorrow" I said while I was busy packing my things.

 

"Yes, Miss Soyeon" She answered.

 

"I will give you free time when we arrive at school. Just start working again tomorrow" I said and she looks shock.

 

"Wae? You don't want to?" I ask and she rapidly shook her head.

 

"I want to Miss Soyeon. Thank you so much" She said and bowed few times.

 

"Ara. Just leave now and pack your things" I said.

 

"But you are not done packing yet Miss Soyeon" She said

 

"I can do this myself. Go now" I said.

 

"Oh ok. Then I'll be leaving then. Bye Miss Soyeon, Hyomin Qri" she said go out.

 

Today is Wednesday and we are going back to school now and continue our daily activity.

 

"Hyomin-ah what's wrong with you? Are you sick? You've been exceptionally quiet since the other night" I said as I notice my sister's mood is not the usual Park Hyomin I know.

 

"She miss your dongsaeng Sso" Qri answered for her.

 

I felt lonely when I heard that.

 

I wonder how is she right now.

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was seven years old, Hyomin is six and Jiyeon our maknae is just five when our parents died on a plane crash.

 

Jiyeon never talk for almost a year. She just keep crying and calling mom and dad.

 

When she recovers we didn't talk about that incident anymore so it's not really surprising if she doesn't remember anything about our parents.

 

We stayed on our aunt which is our mother's cousin.

 

When I reach the age of ten we received a letter coming from a lawyer.

 

It says that someone from our family must be in Seoul for an important matter.

 

Our aunt can't come with us because she's scared that our parents were in debt and afraid to face any problems that our parents might have left us.

 

That's scare us of course.

 

What can we do?

 

We were just kids.

 

As the eldest I decided to go to Seoul myself but Hyomin insisted to come with me.

 

"Unnie you don't have to face it alone. I'll go with you" She said

 

I bet she also miss Seoul and her bestfriend Qri.

 

The next day Hyomin and I were about to leave and face whatever it is that we have to take care in Seoul.

 

"Sunyoung unnie Injung unnie. Where are you going?"  Jiyeon who is just eight at that time ask.

 

"Baby Ji we have to leave. We promise to come back and get you ok?" I said and I hug her.

 

"But unnie you will leave me alone here?" She asks and her voice is starting to crack.

 

"Baby we have to do this for us and you are not alone. Aunty is there. We promise to call you always" Hyomin said to her.

 

She's now crying hard.

 

"Unnie don't leave me here" She said between her sobs.

 

"Here baby if you miss unnie just look at this necklace and you will feel that we are always with you" Hyomin who is also about to cry gave her favorite necklace to Jiyeon.

 

"Baby we love you. We will comeback for you. We promise" I said and we hug each other.

 

"Time to leave now Miss Soyeon Miss Hyomin" The man who will take us in Seoul said.

 

Aunty gets Jiyeon while Hyomin and I enter the car.

 

Jiyeon keeps screaming while calling for us but we can't take her.

 

What if worst things awaits for us there in Seoul? 

 

We won't let our maknae experience the worst.

 

Hyomin keeps crying inside the car while I'm trying to be strong for her.

 

I understand how she feels. She's very close to Jiyeon though most of the time she teases her sister but she will be the first person to get mad at you when Jiyeon gets hurt. For her she's the only one who is allowed to tease Jiyeon.

 

I'll miss her too Jiyeon is a very sweet kid. She never forgets to say I love you to us and kiss your cheeks.

 

My tears were starting to fall. I miss her already.

 

We stayed in our house to Seoul for a week already doing nothing.

 

I'm being impatient already.

 

The next day a lawyer visits us and said that someone have to take care of our properties.

 

I got scared.

 

Hello I was just 10 but then I remember my sisters.

 

Mom and Dad always tell me to take care of them.

 

So I had no choice I've been trained.

 

Fortunately it wasn't that hard for me.

 

When I was fifteen I became CEO and the properties of our parents were all transferred to us.

 

It's been five years of busy days for me and Hyomin and now we are very happy.

 

Not because we get all our properties but also we can finally get our maknae and live together

 

We always send her letters but she didn't reply any of them.

 

We call aunty and sad news was broke to us.

 

She said Jiyeon is mad at us and she doesn't wanna see us anymore. She said Jiyeon declares she doesn't have sisters anymore and became a rebel.

 

Hyomin and I lost our courage to go home and see her.

 

I don't know if I could bear to see our sweet maknae throws hurtful words towards us.

 

Why does she have to change?

 

From then almost every day Aunty will call and ask for money because Jiyeon had cause trouble again.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Up until now I'm still finding the courage to face our maknae.

 

We shouldn't have left her.

 

It's all my fault so I can't help but to blame myself for all of this.

 

I don't know if I could bare see our sweet and innocent maknae looking like a gangster just like how our aunt describe her.

 

"Unnie we have to leave now" Hyomin said and I'm back to my senses.

 

I grab my bags and walk outside the tent.

 

I saw Boram came running to me.

 

"Let me carry this Miss Soyeon" She said and get some of my bags from me and we headed to the bus.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm here right now in front of my locker and this time I'm being careful of opening it.

 

Who knows what's in there this time?

 

I close my eyes before I completely had my locker open

 

Nothing strange.

 

I slowly open my eyes.

 

That's odd.

 

Nothing's wrong with my locker today.

 

Maybe they get tired of setting pranks to me.

 

I'll never back down.

 

I get my new books yup I have to purchase new books because of what happened yesterday.

 

What a waste.

 

I close my locker and about to leave when suddenly someone throw eggs on me and run away.

 

CRAP

 

I didn't forget to eat breakfast today.

 

Why did they have to throw eggs on me?

 

From a distance I saw Areum she's walking in the hallway while looking down and she's dripping wet.

 

Jiyeon calm down.

 

Remember you can't bring Eunjung in trouble.

 

"Hey Areumie" I called her and she look at me.

 

Damn she's crying.

 

"Stop crying and let’s just change our uniforms before we got late." I said.

 

"But Jiyeon I don't have extra uniform" She said.

 

Right I don't have extra either.

 

Then I remember Mr. Jang.

 

I called him and he brought us clean uniforms.

 

"They were really annoying." I irritably said while we are heading to our classroom.

 

"Be quiet. Someone might hear you and you'll be dead" She said to me.

 

"Did that Park Soyeon allows students to treat their scholars like this?" I irritably ask again.

 

This is not right.

 

"Park siblings are very busy person plus the most powerful elites in this school have separated space in this school. That's why you can never see Krystal wondering around in our cafeteria. Park Soyeon was never aware of the bullying. Some scholars before tried to complain about it but due to life threatening they were force to tell Soyeon-shi that they were just lying and no bullying really happens." She explains.

 

"But Seungho once eat the cafeteria with me. And that Soyeon should investigate this." I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter