Chapter 49

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's early in the morning and I'm heading back home.

 

Jungie is still asleep so I decided not wake her up but when I was about to leave she woke up.

 

"You're leaving already?" She asks and get up while holding her head.

 

"Are you ok?" I worriedly ask and check her but she just close her eyes while holding her head.

 

She looks like in pain.

 

"I'll call the doctor" I said.

 

"No you don't have to its getting better just when I open my eyes it's err... He will be here soon for the check up so no need to call him. Anyway you'll be back before going to school right?" She asks and I just remember.

 

I hold her hand and look at her.

 

"Jungie I can only came after class I have to visit Areumie today. Is that ok?" I ask her.

 

I hope she didn't get mad or sulk.

 

"Of course it's ok she's your bestfriend" she said and smile at me.

 

I smile back at her and gave her a hug.

 

"I'll be back later ok? You wait for me" I said and stand up and grab my bag to leave.

 

"I have nothing to do here other than wait for you" She said and pouts.

 

"Yah don't be like that. You're making it hard to leave you" I said and she pouts more and makes her face look sad.

 

I chuckled.

 

"C'mon Jungie don't be like this. Smile for me now" I said shaking her shoulder lightly but she's still the same.

 

"Ehh~ Jungie" I complain and start tickling her.

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Ahahaha stop. Stop" She beg and I did stop.

 

"Fine. I'll see you later but can you be free tomorrow? I want you to accompany me somewhere" She said.

 

"Eh? Jungie you're not yet discharged. You can't go out yet." I said and she shook her head and hugs my waist.

 

I'm standing and she's on bed hugging me.

 

"My doctor allows me to go out tomorrow and you have no class too right? So it's a perfect timing" She said.

 

"Arasso. I'll accompany you tomorrow wherever is that, but Jungie you have to let me go or I will be late for school" I said while brushing her hair at the back of my head

 

"Alright bye bye my love. I will mishu" she said with her aegyo.

 

I laugh.

 

Fine no one will beat her aegyo. She's born with it.

 

I kiss the top of her head and leave.

 

If I stayed there a little longer I wonder if I could ever leave.

 

To be honest Jungie becomes more clingy now that she can't remember the past.

 

Anyway I drove myself up to our house.

 

When I get there the house was a little bit quiet downstairs but I can hear knocking upstairs.

 

I immediately go there to see what's going on.

 

"Soyeon unnie. Open the door!! It's time to wake up!!"

 

I saw Hyomin unnie knocking at Soyeon unnie's door.

 

"Unnie what's going on?" I ask.

 

She look at me and she looks worried that make me worried too.

 

"Soyeon unnie came home drunk last night. I think her meet up with Boram unnie didn't go well. Now she locks the door and takes the spare key with her" She worriedly explains.

 

I tried to knock on her door and convince her to open it but just like Hyomin unnie she didn't open yet.

 

I look at Hyomin unnie and she sigh.

 

"Go prepare yourself now" She said to me.

 

"But how about Soyeon unnie?" I ask

 

"Just let her have space for a while. I'm sure unnie won't do anything stupid. Go now" She said and pushes me towards my room.

 

"Unnie. I will not go to school let me go with you in the company. I'll help you while Soyeon unnie is still cooling down" I suggested

 

Our company is handling two big projects right now and I'm sure unnie will be pretty exhausted with it alone

 

"No. You go to school and let me take care of it." She said.

 

"But unnie I wanna help" I insist.

 

"Jiyeon the last time we Soyeon unnie and I talk when you're still not with us, we promise to make your life normal as much as possible. We want you to enjoy things people on your age are supposed to be doing" She said talking like our is ten years.

 

"But unnie" I still tried to insists

 

"I promise to ask for your help when I needed it. Just focus on your study" She said and I just sigh then headed to my room.

 

Sometimes it's really a disadvantage to be the youngest.

 

They will treat you like a kid who never grows up.

 

Anyway I almost forgot about Areumie and also I remember I promise to help Soyeon unnie. I really need to learn more about that rule coz it confuses me.

 

I just prepare myself and eat my breakfast then I look for Hyomin unnie before I leave.

 

She's in her room.

 

"Unnie I'm leaving now. I'll to Reumie first" I said.

 

"Hmm. Take care and please tell Kyul I can't go to school with her" She said.

 

"Alright. Bye unnie" I said and leave.

 

LEE'S RESIDENCE

 

When I arrive at Reumie's house. I saw lots of cars outside their house.

 

Well they do have lots of cars but I think it increases.

 

Do they have visitor today?

 

I get inside their house.

 

I saw her parents and some other people that don't know.

 

"Jiyeon" her Mom notices me and drags me to the living room with the others.

 

I just bow to them coz I don't really know them.

 

"Who is this kid?" A man with a bit of white hair and I think he's on his 60's.

 

"Oh Dad this is the late Mr. and Mrs. Park's youngest daughter Park Jiyeon." Areum's Mom introduces me.

 

"You're here for one of my granddaughters?" He asks me and I don't know what to say though h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter