Chapter 20

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

It's already late night but my family was still so alive.

 

Everyone is talking here in the living room and no one is allowed to leave unless everyone decides to.

 

One of the stupid rules my family have.

 

There are so many rules in this family.

 

I get annoyed so I keep breaking them. Luckily they haven't notice my bruises and the cut on my forehead.

 

I wasn't allowed to remove the bandage yet but it will be more obvious so I remove it and cover my wound with my hair.

 

Those es are so annoying as hell.

 

They're lucky that I don't really break all the rules.

 

I still follow some of them.

 

"Are you ok?" Unnie ask me.

 

"No. Being here around this people makes me sick" I said but of course only unnie can hear.

 

"Hey watch your mouth they might hear you" she said.

 

I just shrug.

 

I'm telling the truth though.

 

"I've heard the Parks eldest was organizing a Party to introduce the 3rd heiress to the public. How true is that?" My uncle asks.

 

"I bet it was just a rumor. The Parks haven't sent a formal invitation. Having two Parks was a pain in the already now they will be three" My other uncle says.

 

They're pissed with the Parks because they can't out smart Soyeon unnie and Hyomin unnie in signing any of their proposals. They always got rejected.

 

"Be careful of your words in public my brother. The Parks maybe young but they had their father's skills and talents. You know that our family was still on the list of the suspects for killing their parents. Don't make any move that will make everything point to our family" Dad said.

 

Though we are very close to the Parks our family is still on the list of the prime suspects.

 

There's just no evidence gathered and no witness to prove that our parents committed the crime but still some evidence points to us.

 

Jiyeon is my friend and if my parents and my family really killed their parents I would let her send them to jail.

 

I bet Jiyeon still has no idea to this.

 

"Lee Areum what happen to your forehead?" Mom ask

 

Uh oh I thought I would be safe.

 

I was about to open my mouth and explain when unnie interrupted.

 

"It was the Jung's kid fault. She got bullied at school and got hit by a bottle on her forehead." She explained.

 

"When I get there she was already unconscious. Areumie could've defended herself but because of your punishment she wasn't able to do it" she said.

 

I just sighed.

 

"Areum was always bullied in school from the start. She was never a bulky before she's just a short tempered person that is most likely someone who didn't want to accept the insults to our family." She added.

 

She was about to say more but I stop her.

 

"That's enough unnie. Stop wasting your time in explaining nonsense to everyone" I said.

 

"I was trying to help you" She said and I just laugh.

 

"Yeah, I know and I appreciate it dear unnie but I don't think it have move their stone hearts. Look at them" I said

 

Seeing my parents and the others expressionless.

 

"Stop trying unnie. Things are meant to be like this at least I still have you on my side" I said.

 

They wouldn't care at all coz that's them.

 

Heol

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Jungie I think I can't wait anymore. I-”

 

"MWO? But Jiyeon please wait a little bit more. I will find way to get out of this. I will earn your unnies trust. I will even leave everything behind now of you ask me too. Just please don't do this to me" I beg and kneel in front of her.

 

I can't lose her.

 

I'm willing to do everything for her.

 

"Gosh Jungie will you please stand and let me finish before you freak out" She said and help me up.

 

I was a little relieved about it but I'm still worried about what she means.

 

"Then what are you talking about?" I worriedly ask her.

 

She holds on to my shoulder and lean closer.

 

"Let's make it official" She whispered

 

My eyes widen

 

She looks at me and smile

 

"A-are you se-serious? Ho-how how about your sisters? And my engagement?" I ask

 

She sighed.

 

"Jungie they don't have to know." She said.

 

"So it's like a secret?" I ask her again.

 

"Hmm" She nodded.

 

"Jiyeon. It's not that I want to but what if we get caught? What will we do?" I ask her again.

 

"I already think about this many times and we just have to be careful so that we won't get caught. Why you don't like to?" She explained and asks.

 

"Well it's risky and your unnie will kill me for sure if they figure this out but I'm willing to take it for you" I said and smile at her.

 

"Thank you Jungie" She said and hugs me and I gladly return the favor.

 

"No. Thank you" I said and lift her then spin her around

 

"YAH~" she squeals so I put her down.

 

Her hands wrap around my neck and my hands are on her waist.

 

"Have I told you that you look really gorgeous tonight?" I ask while looking into her eyes.

 

"No I thought you wouldn’t notice" She said and pouts.

 

"Sorry. You always look gorgeous to me that I find it normal to you" I said and she blushed and attempt to look away but I stop her.

 

"Just look at me please" I said and she shyly obeyed.

 

"I love with all my heart Jiyeon. I promise we will get through this" I said.

 

"I don't know how we will get through this but my heart is telling me to believe you. My heart says I love you too" She said and gave me a sweet smile.

 

I caress her face and slowly lean forward to capture her lips.

 

I close my eyes to feel the sensation.

 

Her lips are so sweet that I don't want to stop kissing her.

 

I don't know how long we are in this state but we were both catching our breath when we parted.

 

"I love you" I said and place a light kiss on her lips

 

"I love you too" She said and do the same.

 

We just laugh at each other’s cheesiness

 

"So how is our set up in school?" I ask.

 

"Of course we will still obey Hyomin unnie's one ruler gap between us but we will still find a way to meet each other secretly" She said.

 

"That sounds like a chal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter