Chapter 19

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm here in my unnie's office.

 

Kyul take Areum with her. They will try to find a way on how to cover Areum's bruises without being so obvious. With her sister's milky white skin it's impossible for the Lee's not to notice it.

 

Boram unnie is not here because unnie ask her to do something.

 

"Unnie you think Jiyeon will be alright to go there alone?" I ask her while I'm sitting here in the couch and she's busy signing papers on her table.

 

"Don't you think Jiyeon must be aware first of the threats and danger?" I ask again.

 

She stops what she's doing and sighs.

 

"Jiyeon is a smart kid like you said it runs in our veins. It's in our blood besides she's not yet named she'll be alright and Eunjung won't let her harmed" She answered.

 

"We never know. Lots of people could easily change their hearts if their family is at stake" I said

 

I'm damn worried about my sister that's why I'm being overprotective.

 

"What do you suggest then? Take her away from Eunjung? That would be cruel Hyomin-ah and it's too late also. She already falls to the Ham's kid. If we do that she will defy us. We need each other" She said and I agree with that.

 

"I understand so I'm not suggesting that. The Ham's kid seems to be unaware of what had happen but Jiyeon needs to know. She already has to be aware. She needs to learn." I said.

 

"Alright. Perhaps Kahi-shi could help her" she said.

 

"When?" I ask

 

"As soon as possible. Let her have some fun tonight" she said.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Maybe she's already having fun with Eunjung. She grows fond of her already unnie. If the situation isn't like this I would've allow them to be together right now" I said.

 

"Yeah me too." She said.

 

Jiyeon will surely be astonished by the truth. Please be strong maknae you have to be smart all the time.

 

Then we heard a knock on the door.

 

"Unnies" Jiyeon came inside and I approach her.

 

"How are you feeling?" I ask and brought her to sit on the couch beside me.

 

"I'm better now unnie nothing to worry about" She said.

 

"That's good to hear. I thought you cannot attend the party tonight" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"By the way where is Eunjung?" I ask.

 

"She already left unnie. Her mom calls her." She said and rests her head on my shoulder.

 

"Are you sure you're alright?" I ask while brushing her hair with my hand.

 

"Ani I just feel comfortable this way" She said.

 

Unnie and I just smile to each other.

 

This kid's sweetness comes out naturally.

 

"Ok let's go" I said.

 

She sits properly and gave me a curious look.

 

"Where to unnie?" She ask

 

"We are going to choose your dress for tonight's party. I'm going to help you change" I said smile at her.

 

"Bu-"

 

"C'mon. No more buts alright" I said and pull her to stand.

 

"Unnie we are leaving first" I said

 

"Ok. Make her more beautiful" She said.

 

"I will" I answered and start dragging Jiyeon with me.

 

"Wait" She stops me.

 

"I just wanna ask what will happen to Krystal and the others" She asks.

 

"We haven't talk yet but normally they would all get expelled" Soyeon unnie said seriously but this kid seems like she have something in mind.

 

"Why Jiyeonnie? Do you have something to say?" I ask and she looks at me and unnie.

 

I saw hesitation in her eyes

 

"Alright then you decide what to do with them" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"Yeah, whatever you pleased to so with them will be done maknae." I said.

 

"Getting them expelled will be too much. It's like depriving them from their right to learn" she said.

 

"Hmm so what's will be the verdict?" I ask

 

"I just want an apology that's all. They don't have to be expelled" She said.

 

"Alright unnie let me make them apologize to our sister" I said to unnie and smirked.

 

"Sure. Do whatever you want to them as long as they get punished it doesn't matter to me." She said and get back to her work.

 

"I'll only do what our maknae ask unnie." I said and we leave

 

I will make them apologize.

 

But of course it will be.

 

The Park Hyomin's way.

 

This will be fun.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Hyomin unnie take me inside her room and I'm surprised to see a room full of clothes inside her bedroom.

 

"Wow unnie. These are all yours? You got tons of clothes" I said as I’m looking around the room.

 

"Yup. Qri and I's hobby was to collect them" She answered and try's to choose one for me

 

While unnie is busy talking to herself while choosing a dress for me to wear something caught my attention.

 

It's a black dress.

 

Simple but I really like it

 

"Unnie can I use this one?" I ask and show her my choice

 

"Oh sure. You pick one good dress in here. This will look good on you for sure. Go and wash yourself so that you could change now." She said.

 

And I go to my room and do what she said.

 

Unnie help me get dressed and I can't believe that we spend a lot of time to do that.

 

"Hey how's is it going?" Soyeon unnie came in to my room and sat on my bed.

 

I turn to look at her.

 

"Wow maknae you gorgeous" She said and smile

 

"Wasn't I always?" I said and laugh.

 

"You sound just like you’re someone I know and her name is Park Hyomin" She said and laughs at Hyomin unnie.

 

"I'm just telling the truth unnie. I'm beautiful and I'm y too." Hyomin unnie said.

 

"I'm y too unnie" I said to her and she shook her head.

 

"No no no. Your still too young for being y just stick to being cute and beautiful." she said to me.

 

"Unnie you're just a year older than me" I said

 

"Yeah, but still older than you" She insisted.

 

"Arasso. But by the way where is the party? And please do inform me what I should do" I said then Soyeon unnie motioned me to sit on bed beside her.

 

I sit there and Hyomin unnie sit beside me too.

 

I'm in between them.

 

"Alright the party will be in HEJ Hotel our driver will take you there and you will be escorted by two cars. Those are your guards. You know for safety. You can order them to do whatever you want." Soyeon unnie said.

 

"There would be a lot of elites in the party. Well almost all of them are I guess but don't worry you have unnie's friend to keep you in company" Hyomin unnie said.

 

"Listen, be careful with dealing with them all of them are wearing mask and pretend to be your friend. Don't drop your guards down and if they force you to say a thing that you don't want to say don't get caught end it by answering them this way 'I am a Park I choose what I wanna say'. Soyeon unnie gives me few reminders.

 

"I'll keep that in mind" I answered.

 

"Another thing. I want you to meet someone. Let's go downstairs" Unnie said and we go downstairs.

 

There a saw a tall woman.

 

She's well dressed to.

 

"Jiyeon I would like you to meet your mentor/assistant/bodyguard Park Kahi. Her family served our clan for years. She's the daughter of my mentor." Soyeon unnie introduced me to her.

 

"I'll be please to serve you young lady Jiyeon" She said and vow to me.

 

Err this is a little awkward.

 

"Unnie she's my mentor? For what?" I curiously ask.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter