Chapter 17

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Jiyeonnie wake up now. You have to go to school" I could hear Hyomin unnie's voice but I don't know if it's real or it's just in my dream but maybe it's just my dream so I just hug my pillow tight.

 

The bed is so soft and comfy makes me don't wanna go out of bed.

 

"Yah Baby you will be late" I heard her voice again but this time I think it's not a dream coz I could actually feel that someone is shaking me.

 

I lazily sat up and open my eyes.

 

There I see Hyomin unnie standing beside my bed.

 

"Goodmorning unnie" I greeted her while yawning and stretching my arms.

 

"I already prepared your uniform and your bag is all set. Go to your bathroom now and wash up. Unnie and I will wait for you downstairs so that we could eat breakfast" she said and goes out the door.

 

Hmmm.

 

Maybe I still could take a nap.

 

But before I could lay my back on bed unnie suddenly came back.

 

"Don't sleep again. Ara?" She said and closes the door.

 

I just sigh and do what she told me even though I'm still enjoying my bed.

 

After I finish preparing myself I go downstairs to eat breakfast with my unnies.

 

"GOODMORNING UNNIES" I happily greeted them and kiss their cheeks before I sat beside Hyomin unnie.

 

"By the way Jiyeonnie we can't go to school with you coz we will be late again like yesterday" Hyomin unnie said.

 

"Wae? Meeting again?" I ask

 

"Yup, also your Hyomin unnie place your card on your wallet so you could buy anything you want." Soyeon unnie said.

 

"Jinja unnie? Can I buy a car too?" I ask but I was just kidding.

 

"Of course. You could buy a lot of cars if you want to but you should learn how to drive first?" Soyeon unnie said and my eyes widen.

 

"Jinja unnie? I could really buy a car? Like 10 of them?" I ask in awe and she just nod and smile.

 

"Daebak! Just how rich are we unnie?" I ask and they just laugh at me again.

 

"You'll know soon when you enter our company for now we wanted to introduce you to everyone. We will have a party this weekend with all the family friends and some of business associates. We would like to formally introduce you to the public" Soyeon unnie said

 

“I’m happy to hear that unnie but was a party really necessary? Can you just tell everyone that I'm your sister too?" I ask.

 

I'm actually worrying about being questioned especially about the past.

 

"Don't worry you don't have to answer all of their questions if that's what you're worrying about and plus we will be with you so you'll be fine ok?" Hyomin unnie said and I just smile at them and continue eating my food happily.

 

Anyway it's on weekends.

 

But I remember...

 

The party tonight.

 

Heol seems like I'll be attending a lot of them from now on

 

I wonder who is the daughter of unnie's friend.

 

"Miss? Miss Ham is here" Ahjumma said.

 

"Let her in" Soyeon unnie ordered her.

 

Miss Ham?

 

Jungie is here?

 

"Goodmorning Park Sisters" She greeted us and smile at me but I just look away and hide my blushing face.

 

Gosh why is she here

 

"Jiyeonnie Eunjung will send you to school. Well only for today we allowed her to do so since she's your bestfriend" Soyeon unnie explained

 

"But nothing happens beyond bestfriends alright?" Hyomin unnie said while raising her eyebrow to Jungie.

 

I just sigh.

 

"I'm done eating unnie. We'll be leaving now." I said and Jungie and I go to her car outside.

 

"I wonder what you did to make my unnies agree" I said

 

"If you just knew but you don't actually have to know that what's important is you're with me now and we are going together to school" She said and starts the car.

 

"Jungie what will you do to stop your wedding?" I ask while I was looking outside and she's driving.

 

"I actually don't know how but I swear I'm always thinking of ways...Are you being impatient now?" She asks and I just rolled my eyes to her.

 

I wouldn't ask if I'm being patient here.

 

It's frustrating that I want to be with her but I actually can't coz things wouldn't appear to be right.

 

"Sorry. Please have a little more patient for me. I promise I will think of a way to convince my parents" She said.

 

"But what if you failed?" I ask.

 

"I will never fail. When it comes to the point that they would really insist what they want I'm willing to leave everything behind for you" She said and I could feel the sincerity in her voice.

 

I was moved

 

But

 

That did have to end that way.

 

"Jungie, you can't leave them. That's what you want from the start right? To be with them? Now they're here “I said.

 

"Yes they may be here but still so far away. They never care for me at all and you were wrong coz all I want now is you Jiyeon and I will just choose to die rather than marrying someone else" She said.

 

I sighed

 

Areum is right.

 

I think I must do something to help Jungie too.

 

"Oh please don't say that. Don't die Jungie. I will be sad. Do you want me to be sad?" I ask

 

"No of course I don't want to. OK I won't die. I'll do everything to cancel the wedding believe me" she said full of determination.

 

"I believe you.” I said and smile at her.

 

When we reach school we walk together heading to our classroom.

 

People are staring as usual but I just ignore them.

 

Well this is my school haha

 

"So here's your room now" She said when we are in front of our classroom.

 

"Yeah obviously so see you later?" I said and smile but she look like someone who doesn't want to leave yet.

 

I just smile and step a little closer to her and lean over to place a kiss on her cheeks.

 

She's stoned.

 

"We're even now" I said and smirked.

 

"No we're not"

 

Now my time to get stoned.

 

Jungie already run upstairs while I'm stunned here.

 

My heart is beating so fast now

 

Gosh

 

Did she just...

 

Kiss me?

 

On my lips?

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself and get inside our classroom.

 

I saw Areum already on her seat.

 

"You were early today" I said as I sit on my place.

 

"Hmm. I sleep at our house last night that's why our driver sends me here" She answered.

 

"Omo they forgive you already?" I excitedly ask.

 

"Nah. Not yet just for family gathering" She explained.

 

"Family gathering? I thought it was tonight?" I ask coz that is what unnie told me last night.

 

"Yeah there is another one tonight. My grandparents from my mother side will arrive today so another time for me to hear their snide remarks about my life" she said and she looks burdened.

 

"What was actually their problem in you? You're smart and you're changed. Can't they just let go of the past?" I ask

 

"You never knew my family Jiyeon. You bring honor to them and they praise you and love you but that means there should be no room for mistake in your life coz once you did you'll be a shame to the whole clan" She said.

 

"Oh you must've a pretty tough life there. I never thought Lee's are perfectionist. Sorry to say that. You and Qri unnie were never like that" I said.

 

"We never wanna be like them. It's a pain we were born on that family" she said.

 

"Maybe your family has no room for mistakes but there's one room that no one could ever denied" I said and she look at me curiously

 

"Change" I said and smile at her.

 

"Oh..I wish I'm still breathing when that door opens in our family" She said and I chuckled.

 

She talks like she only have few days here on earth.

 

"Well you better start t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter