Chapter 58

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

I'm here in my office waiting for Minnie to arrive.

 

I'm happy that she's still free and I'm happy to know that we still do have a chance.

 

My phone rings.

 

The smile on my face fades when I saw the caller ID.

 

"Yes Grandpa" I answered his call.

 

"I already sent you the contract. Please do sign it and send back the copy to me and try to outsmart me Lee Jihyun" He said.

 

"Yes Grandpa I understand" I said and we hang up.

 

That contract.

 

The contract that contains the condition so that they will accept Areumie to the family again.

 

Areum have no idea about this.

 

She thought that everything was ok now that's why our parents ask her to comeback.

 

They didn't ask her to come back to help me.

 

She was about to marry someone.

 

And that someone is the daughter of the most powerful family in England.

 

They aren't royalties but they are powerful.

 

And that someone she was about to marry was

 

Shannon Williams Lees.

 

The Shannon Williams she knew.

 

Shannon knew about the engagement she likes Areum too coz I caught her stalking my sister before.

 

I told her that Areum loves someone else but that someone also loves someone else.

 

Shannon admitted to me that she runaway home.

 

That's the reason why they can't announce the engagement yet.

 

Shannon doesn’t want to force Areumie to marry her if their feelings weren’t mutual.

 

That's why she's here but I don't know she have cousin here.

 

It's such a burden for me to keep all of this from my sister but if that would keep her away from pain of being unloved by her own family I'm willing to suffer alone.

 

"Ms. Lee" My secretary came in with an envelope in her hand.

 

"Someone sent this. This is for you" She said and place the envelope on the table.

 

"Thank you" I said and she leaves.

 

I think it's this one

 

I open it and read the content.

 

As expected there would be conditions.

 

1. Lee Jihyun must be the CEO.

2. Lee Areum should marry Shannon Williams Lees.

3. This contract can't be broken.

4. Most importantly this contract would take effect if Lee Jihyun marries Park Hyomin.

 

Damn it.

 

The other conditions were fine with me but the last condition is not.

 

I wanna marry Hyomin of course but I don't want her to think that I'm only trying to get her back because of this stupid contract.

 

"Miss Lee. Miss Park Hyomin is here" My secretary said.

 

"Let her in" I said and immediately keep the contract.

 

Hyomin must not know about this one.

 

"So are you ready?" She leans on the door and asks me coolly.

 

I giggled and get my bag then stand and walk towards her.

 

"I'm ready now." I said and we leave.

 

We go to the elevator.

 

While we are inside we are in silence.

 

I can't find a word to say to her now.

 

My heart beats louder than ever.

 

When we get to her car and she opens the door for then she get to the driver's seat.

 

"So where do you wanna go?" She asks I could feel that she's so tensed.

 

I want to be with the Minnie I used to know.

 

"It's up to you. You're the one who's driving" I said and she looks at me and frown.

 

"You're the one who ask me out yet you don't know where we should go?" She reasoned out.

 

"Molla. I already ask you out so it's your turn to think where would we go" I insist.

 

I want her to feel comfortable so that I would feel comfortable too.

 

But honestly I have nothing in mind where would we go.

 

I just really took the chance of asking her out.

 

She sighed.

 

"Why don't you start driving now and we will just look for a place where we could hang out" I suggested

 

She looks at me and frowns again.

 

"Wae?" I curiously ask.

 

I wonder what's wrong with her.

 

"I thought this is a date" She said and I laugh.

 

"Fine. We will find a place where we could DATE. Satisfied?" I ask while trying to control my laughter.

 

She pouts.

 

"Just drive Minnie and stop making me laugh" I said.

 

"At least I could make you laugh" she said and smiles charmingly.

 

I look away and blush.

 

I'm thankful coz the lights were dimmed in here.

 

Hyomin then just starts driving.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

Jiyeon and I drop by here in Soram's house.

 

I will help Jiyeon to get permission from her so that she would allow Jiyeon to stay late at my house.

 

We are in the kitchen.

 

The couple was surprisingly cooking.

 

"So what brought the two of you here?" Boram unnie ask.

 

Jiyeon and I stare at each other like we are in a duel of who's going to talk first.

 

"Quit with the staring battle and start talking" Soyeon said and I gulped coz she's holding a knife on her hand.

 

"Uhm Soyeonnie I just... Uhm... I just wanna ask permission. I will invite Jiyeon for dinner and hang out in my house" I said calmly but deep inside I'm shivering in fright.

 

"You what Ham Eunjung? I told you. You two can't sleep together unless you got married" she said and forcefully chopped the vegetables which made us startled.

 

"Unnie I'm not going to sleep there and it's not like Jungie is going to make me pregnant." Jiyeon said nonchalantly while eating carrots.

 

Is she a dino now or a rabbit?

 

But

 

WHY THE HELL DID SHE SAY THAT?

 

I slowly turn to look at Soyeon.

 

She's glaring at me while holding the knife like she was about to stab someone.

 

Park Jiyeon you're putting me in to trouble.

 

"HAM EUNJUNG" She yelled and her voice echoed around the room and we all get startled.

 

"So-Soyeonnie Jiyeon just said that but it's not what you think... I didn't do it. We didn't do it" I nervously explained myself.

 

"Unnie Jungie what's wrong with you? What you didn't do Jungie?" Jiyeon cluelessly ask.

 

Boram unnie seems to get what's going on.

 

"My Sso please give me the knife. I'm afraid you might throw it to Eunjung" She said and gets the knife to Soyeon.

 

That was a little relief though.

 

"Seriously I don't get you guys. Unnie just allow me to go with Jungie" she said still not knowing what she just has done.

 

"Park Jiyeon! Answer me honestly...Did Eunjung touch you?" Soyeon ask.

 

Boram unnie and I was shock.

 

I never thought she would ask Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon frowns at her unnie.

 

"Of course unnie she's my girlfriend" She innocently answered.

 

DAMN!!

 

"HAM EUNJUNG!!" Soyeon suddenly attack me and strangle me.

 

"Unnie what are you doing to her?" Jiyeon said and tried to help me.

 

"Sso. I think Jiyeon didn't really get what you mean, let go of Eunjung" Boram unnie said and grab her wife away from me.

 

"Unnie why did you do that to Jungie. Of course she touches me. We didn't just look at each other. We hold hands to and stuffs. Why do have to strangle her?" Jiyeon said to her unnie.

 

Soyeon just sigh after hearing her sister explanation.

 

"Fine. Call me when she's already at home. Arasso?" Soyeon said and get back to her cooking.

 

"Thank you unnie. I love you" Jiyeon said and run to her unnie to give her a hug.

 

What an innocent girlfriend.

 

She run bag to me and clings to my arms.

 

"Let's go Jungie" She said excitedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter