Chapter 39

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

I'm glad she didn't keep this to me.

 

I'm glad that she trusts me with this. I can't fail her so I will do my best.

 

"I need you to keep getting close to Jessica" she said.

 

Wait...

 

"WHAT?" I got surprised with what she said and stand up.

 

I look at her and she doesn’t look like she's kidding.

 

I sighed and sit again.

 

"Jiyeonnie you're kidding right?" I ask and hold her hand.

 

"Jungie I'm serious" She said.

 

"You want me to get close to Jessica. Are you really being serious? Can you control your jealousy?...I can do what you want but I don't want to risk our relationship. I don't want you to get jealous and ended up not talking to me for days." I ask her.

 

She's just looking down.

 

"I don't want this either Jungie but we are moving in the same place as the enemies. They're just all around us waiting for the right time to attack. We have to do something. It's risky I know but Jessica is already aware of what you are trying to do Jungie. She could hunt you down anytime and I don't want that to happen so now I want you to make her believe that your loyalty is hers. I want her to believe that you are just using me to impress her. I know that it's too much Jungie but do you trust me?" She asks.

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine. I'll do this for you. I wish this ends fast now” I answered.

 

"It will" She said and hugs me.

 

I'm feeling nervous about this but for Jiyeon of course.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Jiyeon and I decided to ditch class again.

 

Damn we have been into so much class ditching this past few days.

 

It's a very bad habit we had.

 

We go to the libraries. She said she wanted to look for something.

 

"Jungie does every library in each floor have this huge Einstein mural?" She asks.

 

"Hmm.You can find him painted on the walls of each library. They say Albert Einstein is your Dads favorite scientist" I said and she examines it.

 

She motioned me to come closer

 

"It's a door" She whispered and indeed it is.

 

I think it's what the blueprint from the transparent thing shows.

 

"I think they use these doors to get into the tunnel and the city. I think we don't need the chip anymore" She said.

 

"No we still need it. Authorities need solid evidence and not some theory." I said.

 

"Right but I will find a way on how I can get that to my unnies.” She added.

 

"Also we have to figure out if that chip is a key for what" I reminded her.

 

"I think I already know. It's a key for this" She said and showed me her necklace.

 

I notice that there is an empty slot in there.

 

"Lot's mysteries solved. Now go find a way on how can you make your sister agree with our plans while I will keep Jessica distracted so that they wouldn't notice anything" I said.

 

She nodded.

 

"Yeah let's go back now to our classes." She said and drags me outside the library.

 

"Wait. What will I tell to your unnies? I'm sure they already know that if I ditched class you also will and they will suspect that you didn't keep your promise" I said.

 

"Hmm. Right" She said and thinks for a while.

 

"Uhmm just tell them we enjoyed kissing so much and didn't notice the time and I'm sure they wouldn't be doubting that" she said.

 

Right

 

Do we really kiss so much?

 

I know we just kiss few times in a day.

 

I smiled playfully to her.

 

"One of the things I like about you. You're very clever" I said and gave her a peck and we start to walk again heading to our classrooms.

 

I sent her first to her class and not forgetting to steal a kiss before we separated.

 

Hahahaha

 

It's already the time for the second subject so I'm sure that our teacher was not yet there.

 

I get inside our classroom and as expected the teacher is not yet there and also Jessica and Tiffany

 

I wonder why they're not here

 

Ah. Right I remember they do have business transaction early in the morning so I'm sure they're still asleep...

 

"Hey Eunjung you are with Jiyeon right?" Hyomin ask me with her death glare.

 

"Hmm" I answered calmly.

 

"What did you two do again this time?" Soyeon ask me

 

"Hmm. The usual" I answered trying not to sound or look suspicious.

 

"The usual? What usual?" She asks again while frowning.

 

"Are you sure you guys wanna hear it?" I ask and they nod.

 

"Alright. We were kissing and we forgot about the time" I said nonchalantly.

 

"You kissed for hours?" Boram unnie ask unable to believe on what I just said.

 

I nodded.

 

"Oh c'mon Boram don't be too surprised. They could kiss all day if they want. It's just you who doesn’t wanna be kissed by Soyeon" Qri said to her.

 

I felt relief when their attention was on Boram and Soyeon now.

 

Heol.

 

 

FASTFORWARD

SOYEON'S POV

 

It's already night time and I'm here at my office.

 

I got curious with the chip so I inserted it to my laptop but it has a password and I can open it.

 

Then my sisters came in.

 

"Unnie it's dinner time now!" Jiyeonnie happily said.

 

"What are you doing unnie? Omo! You tried to open the chip? Let me see" Hyomin excitedly said and get the laptop to me.

 

"Heol. What's the password?" She got disappointed when she can't open it.

 

"Let me see." Now the maknae get it to her and start to type something.

 

"Now done" She proudly said and showed it to us.

 

"Wow. What is this?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Wait. I'm going to get something upstairs" Jiyeon said and run upstairs.

 

"Just how much our maknae discovered Hyo?" I ask.

 

"I don't know unnie but this is awesome" She answered

 

Then Jiyeon came back with her laptop.

 

"Now unnie. This are evidences. We have to give this to the authority to send the Jung's and Yoo's to jail. These are the complete list of their transactions and those are their ways of doing things. Unnie we have to end this now. Let's finish what out Dad started" She said

 

"But it's still dangerous Jiyeon. I can't risk you guys “I said.

 

"Unnie you don't have to risk anyone. You will not going to" she said still trying to convince me.

 

I'll think about it for the meantime don't do anything stupid. Especially you. Park Jiyeon" I said and she just nods.

 

 

"Please decide fast unnie. Time is gold. We should do something now before this evidences turn out to nothing" She said.

 

"What do you mean?" Hyomin ask.

 

"These evidences are Dads secret copies and only copies left. The Jung's believe that when they got our parents killed they buried all the evidences with them. Now if they found out about this and we didn't gave this to the authority as soon as possible we are giving them a lot of time to clean their mess and this evidences would be nothing but just some written stuffs" She said.

 

"Unnie our maknae has a point. I think we better do something now" Hyomin said agreeing to Jiyeon.

 

"I know but we are not going to discuss or do this tonight. Tomorrow is Saturday and we will discuss everything first thing in the morning" I said.

 

Please guide us whatever we will be doing.

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

"Where is Tiffany?" I get inside my sister's room without knocking and found out her in bed with her boyfriend.

 

I can only shock my head to this two.

 

"Can you guys wear something" I said and turn my back to them and look outside the window.

 

"It's ok to look now Noona" I heard Seungho said.

 

"Alright I want to talk to my sister privately" I said without looking at them.

 

I heard the door opens and clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter