Chapter 41

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

Me and my unnie were taken to jail by this annoying men in uniform.

 

Dang it.

 

I wonder why unnie is being quiet.

 

We entered a cell where there are other prisoners.

 

"You still got caught. You should hide out of the country"

 

We look at the owner of the voice.

 

It's Tiffany unnie.

 

"How can we go out of the country when we are already banned from going out of Seoul" I said to her.

 

"Tss. The bad luck now in our family starts" She said.

 

I don't believe in such things.

 

"Never say die. The war isn't over yet." Unnie suddenly voice out.

 

We all look at her.

 

"What do mean not yet over Sica? Look at us. We are in prison. We are criminals now" Fany unnie said and she's right.

 

"Can even hear what you are saying? We are Jung's. We don't accept defeat so we are going to fight" Unnie said full of determination.

 

I sighed.

 

"I'd like to feel motivated unnie but how are we going to do that?" I ask her.

 

Honestly, I feel hopeless.

 

"None of us is admitting the crime. We still could turn everything upside down. There's still be a trial" She said

 

"I truly admire your fighting spirit Sica but out whole family is in jail now and I heard that the evidence they have against us wasn't even questionable." Fany unnie said.

 

"Then those evidences should be destroyed right before it was presented in the court" She said again

 

"And how are we supposed to do that? We can't escape here unnie" I said.

 

Unnie is being delusional now.

 

"We still have Eunjung. She will find a way to talk to me." She said.

 

"Unnie you can't fully entrust everything to Eunjung. You know the drugs you gave to her only last for 3days" I said.

 

"But I made sure that she will take it three times a day. So even if she stops taking the drugs for three days I'm not sure how long but the effect would be more than three days. It should be longer" She said and smirked.

 

"What if she died? It would destroy her cells Sica. She can't be useful if she's dead" Fany unnie said.

 

"Then all we have to do is to make sure that she will execute as soon as possible. I don't care if she died or whatever happens to her" She seriously said.

 

"Unnie I thought you love her" I said.

 

"Hmm I do but she love Jiyeon. Even if she doesn’t remember everything she still sees Jiyeon and I hate that she's mistaken me as her. If she can't love I won't force her but I'll use her against Park Jiyeon. That would be my sweet revenge" she said and smirked again.

 

I smirked too.

 

No one can really beat my unnie.

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Jiyeon and her unnies are heading now to the police station.

 

They receive good news.

 

They found Eunjung.

 

I sighed.

 

"Sighing like an Ahjumma" Unnie sits beside me on the couch.

 

We are in Soyeon unnie's office with Boram unnie who is busy doing something on her table.

 

"Aren't you happy for Jiyeon?" Unnie ask

 

"I am unnie" I answered.

 

I'm happy for Jiyeon honestly. I hate to see her sad and force a smile every time she's with us but being happy doesn't really mean you have to smile or laugh.

 

Well it's hard on my situation coz I'm still holding on.

 

I'm still hoping she would look on my way and smile for me.

 

I sighed again.

 

"Love is really destructive unnie" I said out of nowhere.

 

She laughs.

 

"Love is not destructive. People are" she said.

 

"Alright but I find it really unhealthy" I said.

 

"Unhealthy coz it never works out. Just throw it away then"

 

"It's not that easy" I said.

 

The feeling is unstoppable.

 

Why I said so?

 

I tried so hard not to fall in love with her but I still do.

 

"Areumie it's time to stop" unnie said

 

I look at her.

 

Stop.

 

When I think about giving up and letting go I wanna cry.

 

It's so sad.

 

It feels so heavy inside but I think I really have to let go now.

 

"One last try" I said and unnie frowns at me.

 

"If Eunjung unnie hurt Jiyeon again. I will make my move now and make Jiyeon fall for me instead but if I could see that they're really happy...” I sighed.

 

"If I could see that they're happy I would let go" I said.

 

"Aigoo. You are a stubborn kiddo did you know that?" Unnie said.

 

I giggle.

 

"I'm aware of that unnie" I said.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

The police take me to their headquarters.

 

"Please have a sit Miss Eunjung. The Park's are on their way now. You'll be seeing them soon" The police officer said.

 

"Officer Can I talk to Jung Jessica while the Park's are not yet here. Just a few minutes please" I pleaded.

 

I wanted to see her.

 

I wanna know she's fine.

 

"Ok." He agrees and brings me to a room.

 

Then after a few minutes Jessica came in the room.

 

They left the two of us.

 

I immediately hug her and check her.

 

"Did they hurt you?" I worriedly ask.

 

"No but the cell is so stinky Honey." She said and started to cry.

 

"Honey I'm innocent believe me. It's the Park's fault. They set us up." she said while crying on my chest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter