Chapter 6

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon and I are now preparing to go to school.

 

I still don't why did she cry last night.

 

She keeps secrets from me.

 

I'm worried about her.

 

"Is your ankle ok now? Or do you want me to ride on my back again?" I ask

 

She really love riding on my back since we were just kids.

 

"It's a little ok now. The pain is bearable so don't worry" she said.

 

"Wow it's surprising that you refused to ride on my back" I said and she chuckled.

 

"Jungie you know how I love to do that but it's a little embarrassing. Especially if you do that in school" She said and pouts.

 

I laugh

 

"Why mind them? It's us though" I said.

 

"Jungie"

 

"Arasso. Arasso but don't get hurt again ok? I don't want to see any bruise again or even a single scratch on my fiancée’s body. Understood?" I said seriously.

 

"Neh yeobo" She playfully answered and then giggled

 

With that I carried her bridal style.

 

"Yah! Put me down I can walk" She said.

 

"I don't want my fiancée to get tired and besides we are still here in the house so it's ok" I said and she allowed me to carry her.

 

"Why suddenly become quiet?" I ask her.

 

"Jungie you're an elite and I'm just me. People will think that I'm just using you. That I only want your money that's why I'm with you" She said

 

I put her in the car seat.

 

"Jiyeon always remember this. I became your bestfriend because you are Jiyeon and I know very well to myself that you are not after my money and if people will think that you are using me. Keep this in mind you are using me because I allowed you to do so. I don't mind at all when it comes to you" I sincerely said.

 

"That was touching Jungie" She said and hugs me tight.

 

"Eherm" The driver call our attention.

 

"Yes let’s leave now" I said to the driver.

 

"Dino can you really manage to walk by yourself?" I ask

 

"Hmm of course I can. You ask me that question right from the start when we wake up Jungie" She said.

 

"I'm just worried about you" I said and pout.

 

She hugs my neck.

 

"I know. Please don't worry too much. I'll be fine" She said and kiss my cheeks.

 

"I love you Jungie" She said

 

Well actually it's not the first time she does that. It's a normal thing for her.

 

To kiss your cheeks and say I love you.

 

I freak out during the first time that she does that but now I'm used to it.

 

"Jiyeon can I ask you something?" I ask while she was resting her head on my shoulder and playing with my hand

 

"Sure" She immediately answers.

 

"Why is your necklace so important to you? I've wanted to ask you about that ever since. Is that from your parents?" I ask

 

She became quiet for a while before she speaks again.

 

She sighed.

 

"I don't remember what happen or where are my parents. I don't know why I don't remember. Maybe because I was still very young that time. This necklace is from my unnies" she said.

 

"You have sisters? Where are they?" I curiously ask.

 

"They came here to Seoul before I met you. “She said.

 

"So they are the one you are saying that will come back and get you from your cruel aunt" I concluded.

 

"Yeah, but I doubt that will ever happen. They forget about me already" She said with a sad tone.

 

"You already found them?" I ask

 

"Hmm. That's why I cried last night. They have a happy life now. Anyway let’s not talk about it please" she said.

 

"Arasso" I stop asking question about that matter because she seems really hurt.

 

When we reach the school I feel sad when we have to part ways because I have a very important thing to do before I could go to my class.

 

"Hey be careful. Call me when something happen" I said and help her get out of the car.

 

I'm a little at ease when she meet her friend while walking towards the school building at least there's someone who can take care of her.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"You didn't tell me that Ham Eunjung is your bestfriend" Areum said to me

 

"Haha yeah, you didn't ask" I said while we are walking in the hallway.

 

Walking upstairs feels like forever.

 

"At least, I'm sure Krystal will stop bullying you if she figures that out. I told before right that her family was next to the Hams" She said lowering her voice.

 

Right.

 

"So Jungie's family is the most powerful then" I concluded

 

"No, you really know nothing about elite" she said

 

"Mianhae, I'm not really interested to those things before" I sarcastically said.

 

"Haha ok ok. There are 3 of them. The Lee's of course I'm not related to them" She said but I notice her clenching her fist when she say that.

 

That's weird.

 

"And of course the Parks and Your bestfriend" She added.

 

The Parks

 

My sisters who abandoned me.

 

"Jiyeon are you ok?" She asks.

 

"Huh? Yeah I'm good let's go to our locker now" I said and we continue walking.

 

I mean Areum did continue walking while I'm leaping.

 

Alright I admit I lied again to Jungie.

 

I don't want to trouble her so much.

 

I'm feeling uncomfortable with the stares.

 

"Don't mind them Jiyeon. From now on you should get used to it" Areum said.

 

No wonder why she's always looking down.

 

I just continue walking and try to ignore them.

 

"Why do people like you are still here in school?" A student approaches us.

 

Now who is this?

 

"Why do people like you exist in this world?" A voice coming from behind said.

 

Areum and I look behind.

 

"M-miss Hyomin" The girl a while ago starts to stammer.

 

My eyes widen in shock.

 

I saw her in pictures just last night and right now I saw her in person.

 

Sunyoung unnie is indeed beautiful.

 

But I remember that she already forget about me and I guess she don't even recognize me.

 

"Annyeong Areumie. Annyeong Areum's friend" She said.

 

No words is coming out on my mouth

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter