Chapter 3

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I don't understand why Jungie don't want me to hang out with Seungho. He seems nice.

 

But anyways I trust her and I know there's a reason why she wanted me to stay away from him so I'll just do what she wants.

 

Besides she sounds so serious about killing someone when I get hurt. Jungie really hates it when I get hurt.

 

Before my aunt used to beat me but because Jungie threatens her she stops beating me but she still starves me though.

 

So I can really tell that she would do it.

 

I walk to the classroom and notice a girl with glasses and keep looking down while she's sitting on her desk beside my sit.

 

She's not around this morning. Is she a new student too?

 

I sit on my seat between Seungho and the girl in glasses.

 

I ignored Seungho as I promise to Jungie. He might be wondering why I suddenly ignoring him.

 

I decided to talk to the girl beside me coz it's pretty boring in here.

 

"Annyeong I'm Jiyeon. I'm a transfer student" i introduced myself to her and she look at me and bow slightly then back to just looking down.

 

I wonder what's in there.

 

"Hey I introduce myself. You are supposed to do the same too" I said

 

She looks at me again.

 

"I'm Lee Areum" She said.

 

"Nice to meet you Areum. Can we be friends?" I ask and hold her hand.

 

I think Jungie wouldn't mind if I will be friends with her.

 

I can feel that she's uncomfortable and surprise too.

 

"Are you serious? You wanna be my friend?" She asks.

 

"Huh? Well I don't see anything wrong with being friends with you." I said and let go of her hand.

 

"Can't you see what am I?" She asks.

 

"Wae? Are you a vampire? Is that the reason why your skin is so white?" I ask coz honestly I don't see anything wrong with her.

 

"Haha what are you talking about? Vampire? I don't think they exist these days. Can't you see me? In here people call me nerd. An outcast. I'm just scholar. Elites treat me like a trash." She said.

 

Her life is so sad. I wanna cry.

 

I never thought elites could be like that. Maybe because Jungie is never like that to me.

 

"It's alright. I'm not an elite either. Though I'm not a scholar like you so we can be friends." I said.

 

"Jinja? You're not an elite? But you are a Park right?" She asks.

 

"Yup I'm a Park. My best friend helps me to get into this school. She's an elite and I'm just Park Jiyeon" I said.

 

"Oh I thought you are related to Park Soyeon and Park Hyomin" she said.

 

I've heard that name before.

 

"Oh no I'm not. Our classmates ask me about that to earlier. We just have the same surnames." I said curiously.

 

"Well it'd not just because you share the same surnames but you really do have resemblance to them." She explains.

 

"Really? I do? Who are they by the way?" I ask.

 

"Well they are the owner of this school. They are in senior year now. Park Soyeon is the principal of this school and she's a CEO too. While Park Hyomin is her younger sister" She explained.

 

Wow Park Soyeon must be really smart to do that.

 

"Why is she a CEO and principal? She's a student right?" I ask.

 

"Well according to what I've heard their parents died when they were just a kid" She explains.

 

Well that's sad and pretty tough.

 

"Hey can I ask you something?" I lean closer and lower my voice.

 

"My friend asks me to stay away from Yoo Seungho. I wonder why. He seems nice" I said.

 

"Well yes that's true he is nice and also your friend is right that you should stay away from him. Do you see that girls over there?" She ask and pointed to the girl whom I remembered arching her eyebrow to me when I introduce myself

 

"Quit staring" She said and I immediately look away.

 

"That's Jung Krystal. She's Seungho's girlfriend but there are rumors that they already broke up but broke up or not you should really stay away from Seungho or you'll be facing hell in this school. A lot's of student's drop out because of her" she explains.

 

"She's a bully. Why is she still here if everybody knows that?" I ask

 

"It's because she's the Vice Principal's daughter and one of the most powerful elites. Next to the Ham's" She explains again.

 

"You seem to know a lot about elites. While I know nothing about them" I said.

 

"Well you said your best friend was elite too right?" she asks and I nod.

 

"We never talk about elites when we are together. We like to have fun." I said.

 

"Where is your best friend?" She asks.

 

I guess we are friends now.

 

"She's in the senior trip today" I said

 

"So she's a senior? You are lucky to have a friend from senior class. Your friend must be really kind" She said

 

"Yeah very kind. I'll introduce you to her when they came back. You are my new friend now" I said happily.

 

"Wow the transfer student is befriending her own kind. I look at your background and you're not elite. You two should really stick together" The girl name Krystal said that makes everyone laugh.

 

Normally I would defend myself but as much as possible I don't want to be involved in any kind of trouble for Jungie.

 

I saw Areumie just look down.

 

I sighed.

 

Patience Jiyeon.

 

Patience.

 

"Hey how did you get into this school?" She sat on my table and asks

 

I choose to ignore her coz she's annoying.

 

I might end up kicking her.

 

"Hey I'm asking you." She said and nudges my head.

 

But I still choose to ignore her.

 

"Krystal stop it" Seungho voice out.

 

"Why? I'm just asking her" She said

 

"Since when did you care about how students get into this school? Are you planning to take over your father's position?" Seungho ask her and she seems very irritated.

 

She get up and stomp her feet.

 

"We are not done yet" she said and walk back to her seat.

 

Heol.

 

Why do I feel like Seungho is the cause of my troubles?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter