Chapter 1

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

*please leave a message after the beep*

 

I throw my phone in the trash can. It's useless though.

 

I've been calling my parents for the nth time but they're not picking up only the stupid machine answer my calls.

 

By the way my name is Ham Eunjung. I'm an only child and sometimes I wished that I have a sister or brother so that I won’t feel so lonely in this big but empty house.

 

My parents rarely went home. Sometimes once a year and sometimes never.

 

I really hate it. I already do everything to catch their attention. I studied hard and make sure I will get high marks in school but no avail.

 

It's really hard to catch their attention.

 

I grab my bag and my keys. I will go to school again with a terrible mood.

 

I drove my car to school as fast as I can.

 

When I'm walking at the whole way a boy approached me and I think he's a junior.

 

"Eunjung noona you are really beauti-" I didn't let him finish and continue walking. I'm not interested to him at all.

 

I get my books on my locker then when I was about to leave a girl approach me this time and she's a junior too.

 

"Sunbae please accept my love to you" She said and bow while handing me a letter.

 

I sighed gosh why there's a lot of annoying people.

 

Just like what I've done to the guy a while ago I ignore the girl and headed to my classroom.

 

Actually these days are little bit ok than before. I have to pay extra just to make my locker secure.

 

It's annoying when every day I will open my locker and there's a lot of trash inside because of their stupid love letters.

 

I don't have a lot of time to clean their mess.

 

I hate messy things.

 

I like everything to be organized and neat.

 

"Eunjung" A short girl approaches me and walks with me to our classroom.

 

"Annyeong Boram unnie" I said.

 

"I saw you make a girl cry again" She said

 

"I didn't make her cry coz I didn't even talk to her." I said.

 

"Yeah right. You really have lots of admirers even though you're being mean to them." She said.

 

"I'm in no mood to entertain them. I don't need their attention. I need my parents" I said.

 

"Heol. A problem with rich kids. You're rich but your parents are cannot be reached' She said and laugh in her own words.

 

I can only shook my head to this woman.

 

"By the way umma made my lunch today. She made some for you too" She said.

 

She really loves food.

 

"Why don't you give that to your master? Maybe she would decrease your load of work if you did that" I suggested.

 

"Nah. I don't think Miss Soyeon will eat something like this" She said.

 

Boram unnie is just a scholar in this school and she serves Park Soyeon the principal of this school and at the same times our classmate.

 

Right Park Soyeon is a principal and a student.

 

Complicated right? But she don't have a choice actually since both of her parents died in a plane crash so being the eldest she take charge of the businesses and her sister is actually our classmate too.

 

Boram unnie's family owes a lot to Soyeon's family that's why she's serving Soyeon.

 

"That's food I'm sure she will eat. Your umma's cooking is really good" I said.

 

"Yeah but I still have doubts you know she could be so scary when she gets mad so I don't wanna make her mad" She said.

 

"Right." I just said.

 

"By the way Eunjungie don't think so much about your parents. I'm sure they do care and they just can see that you are very responsible and actually can take care of yourself" She said and we go inside the classroom.

 

Can't wait for the whole class to dismiss. I'm going to my grandmother’s today.

 

I visit her every weekend and I also came to see my best friend.

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

My name is Park Sun young but I like to be called Hyomin instead.

 

I'm here in the classroom sitting beside my best friend Qri.

 

"Hyo. Did your unnie work all night?" She asks coz unnie is actually sleeping on her desk.

 

"Hmm. She works all night again. I wanted to help her but she refused to." I explained.

 

You might be confused that I call her unnie but we are both in senior.

 

When our parents died unnie stop schooling for a year and then when she came back she's my classmate.

 

We were actually very young when our parents died but unnie is smart enough to take care of our business.

 

The door suddenly opens and two girls entered the room.

 

Ham Eunjung and Jeon Boram.

 

Ham Eunjung is a very silent kid. She never talks to anyone except Boram unnie. I don't know what's up with her. No wonder she don't have any other friends. She looks like someone who doesn't know how to have fun at all.

 

I nudge unnie to let her know that the teacher is here already coz even though she's the principal and we own this school we still have to follow coz we are students.

 

She wakes up and sits properly.

 

My poor unnie looks really tire. If she just let me help her she won’t be this tired.

 

Then the boring class starts.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Annyeong I'm Park Jiyeon. I'm supposed to be at school today but my aunt wanted me to wash all her clothes right now so I have no choice but to do it.

 

Crap she was so annoying.

 

"YAH YOU'RE STILL NOT DONE WASHING MY CLOTHES? YOU'RE SO SLOW THAT''S WHY THEY LEFT YOU" she said.

 

What does she think of me? Washing machine.

 

Well actually it's not a bad idea after all.

 

I could just make an improvised washing machine. That machine only spins to wash clothes so that's what I do.

 

*Evil smirk*

 

If you're wondering while I'm here living with this cruel creature well I don't know either.

 

Haha just kidding.

 

Just like what you've heard they left me alone with this woman.

 

They promise to come back but no one ever returns and I'm losing hope that they will come back.

 

I have no idea what happen to them. We never communicate after they left me here.

 

Anyways now I'm done spinning my aunt's clothes. Don't tell her that or else she won't give me food today my stomach is actually growling now.

 

I rinsed the clothes and dry them.

 

Sometimes I think my aunt is a pabo. She could buy all her jewelries and she had a lot of money to gamble with her friends but she can't even manage to buy washing machine.

 

She's lucky that I know how to spin clothes.

 

I should've discovered that earlier so that I won’t have to wash all day.

 

I go in the kitchen to search for food but the only thing I found out was dirty plates.

 

Crap she knows how to eat and she invited her friends too but they didn't know how to wash it?

 

And they didn't even left food for me. Even just a bit.

 

I just wash the dishes and make sure that everything was clean.

 

Cooking?

 

Well she can't let me cook unless she wanna die.

 

I could guarantee you that the food will look good but I can't assure you about will it taste.

 

I go up to my room and just lay on my bed

 

I can't sleep even though I'm tired coz I'm hungry.

 

Heol. If they were here with me, I wonder if things would be like this.

 

Well maybe it could be like this but at least I'm not alone.

 

I just close my eyes and force myself to sleep.

 

After a few minutes.

 

I smell something nice.

 

Something delicious.

 

Something like sushi.

 

I smiled before I open my eyes.

 

There's only one person who climb up to my window and bring sushi for me

 

Ham Eunjung

 

My best friend.

 

"Get up now I can hear your tummy growling from the outside of this house" She said and laugh

 

"Stop kidding Ham Eunjung" I said and grab the pack of sushi from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter