Chapter 16

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's already night time and I'm here in our house.

 

Yeah my real house where I actually leave since I was born.

 

I was wandering around this big house. Everything seems familiar to me but no matter how I tried to remember it I can't.

 

I entered a room.

 

It looks like an office but it seems like no one is using this part of the house.

 

Everything is just so neat and Soyeon unnie's office is downstairs.

 

There are a lot of books and papers in here.

 

"Found you" I got startled when Hyomin unnie suddenly came in.

 

"Sorry did I scare you?" She apologize

 

"It's alright unnie. I just got a little bit startled." I said.

 

"This is our dad's second office. The other one is downstairs which is also Soyeon unnie's office" She said.

 

"Why does dad needs to have two office unnie?" I ask

 

"I don't know. I never thought to ask before. I was just 6 and you were five when they're gone" she explained.

 

"But I'm sure they're happy for us. Let's go dinner is ready Soyeon unnie is waiting for us" She said and we go downstairs.

 

"Unnie why I don't remember anything about our parents?" I ask while we are heading to the dining area.

 

"Well it's because you got into trauma when mom and dad dies. You actually didn't talk for years. Thanks to actually to the ice cream that made you talk" she said.

 

Ice cream?

 

"Oh I love ice cream unnie" I said excitedly.

 

Just by hearing the word ice cream makes me crave for it already.

 

"We do know that. That's why we are having ice cream for dessert." She said

 

"WAHH unnie let's hurry up" I said and drag her to the dining area where Soyeon unnie is waiting.

 

"What's with the rush?" Soyeon unnie curiously ask.

 

"Oh this kiddo here unnie got excited when she heard about ice cream for dessert" Hyomin unnie explained

 

While I search for the ice cream

 

But I got disappointed when I didn't see one here.

 

"Unnie where is the ice cream?" I ask while pouting and they just laugh at me.

 

"Have your sit first." Soyeon unnie said and I sat beside Hyomin unnie.

 

There are just three of us but the table is just too long.

 

"Something wrong? You will have your ice cream after eating dinner that's why it's called dessert so you shouldn't take dessert as your dinner" Soyeon unnie said to me.

 

"I know that too unnie. I'm just wondering why our table has to be this long. You will actually have to yell so that you could talk from Soyeon unnie's seat to the other end of the table" I said and they laugh at me again.

 

"You really are still the same maknae. You're very curious about lots of things" Soyeon unnie said and we started to eat.

 

"Yeah very curious. You know Soyeon unnie is really smart but you actually gave her a hard time before asking series of why's" Hyomin unnie added.

 

"Jinja? And what are those things that I'm asking about?" I curiously ask.

 

"Hmm. The hardest one you've ask me before is actually where can you find Tinker bell and how can you go to Hogwarts" Soyeon unnie said and I burst into laughter.

 

"That's sounds ridiculous." I said.

 

"Yeah and you actually accept unnies explanation that it was just a fiction and it’s not real. You always say that of its not real people wouldn't arrive to that concept. I don't actually know how you manage to talk like that in your age" Hyomin unnie said

 

"But seriously Jiyeon I'm very happy that you're here now with us. To be honest with you Hyomin and I always eat in silence" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"I find that hard to believe coz Hyomin unnie is actually very talkative" I said and munch my food.

 

"That. That is the reason why we ate in silence before. Soyeon unnie talks like an Ahjumma so she's not fun to play with teasing but now you are here I have someone to play with now." Hyomin unnie said.

 

"Wow you're not planning to tease me like before right unnie?" I ask.

 

"Hmm of course not. " She said and that was a relief

 

"I'm actually planning to take it to the next level coz we've grown up now and making you cry will never be an easy thing to do now" she said.

 

"Yah Soyeon unnie" I complain and sick help from Soyeon unnie.

 

Hyomin unnie is actually the worst when it came to pranks.

 

"Don't worry Jiyeon I'm sure your unnie loves you so she won't hurt you. She just really have a strange way to show how much she miss you" Soyeon unnie said and I just pout.

 

"By the way before I forget. I'll be sending you to a party that we were invited. Hyomin and I can't come because we have a meeting in the company and soon you'll be working there too with us" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"Eh? Unnie you'll be sending me to a party? Alone?" I ask and she just nods.

 

"Can't I ask Qri unnie or Boram unnie or maybe Areumie to accompany me?" I ask

 

"No Sweetie you can't Boram will be with me. Qri and Areum will have their family dinner coz their grandparents will be in their house tomorrow. Don't worry I ask the friend who invite me if her daughter could accompany you and she said yes. So you'll be fine" She said and they just smile at me

 

"Who would it be unnie?" I ask.

 

"Hmm. You'll know it tomorrow. Just relax no one's going to eat you there. You're a Park always remember that" She said.

 

But that actually gave me pressure instead of calming me down

 

Then I remember asking them about the Jung's

 

"Unnie can I ask you something?" I ask

 

"Well you were actually asking already but sure" She said.

 

"Why do you keep working with the Jung's? Areumie told me they're not trustworthy and they are known for their silent tactics" I said.

 

"Well that is true. We are only working with the Jung's at the school but we never let them enter into other business we have. Mr. Jung is Dad's friend so we let him stay because of Dad but the school is actually a separated property so nothing to worry about." She said.

 

"Unnie I'm actually worrying about that. Silent tactics are no man to man combat. They're not fair and always like backstabbing you" I said.

 

"Ok so much with the poetic explanations what are you really trying to say?" Hyomin unnie ask me.

 

They both stop eating and look at me so I stop eating too even though the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter