Chapter 23

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

Jiyeon told me to wait for her in our room and leave.

 

I wonder where is she going and I also wonder where my unnie is.

 

Hyomin unnie is still here sitting on her chair like she had the biggest problem in the world.

 

It's rare to see them apart in times like this coz they're always together and unnie always keep an eye on Hyomin unnie.

 

I think they have misunderstanding but I bet it won't take long.

 

I return my unnie's things after I get it from her bag.

 

I saw Eunjung unnie stand up and go outside.

 

Hmm

 

That's sound suspicious.

 

"I'm leaving now Hyomin unnie" I said and go outside.

 

And just as I thought.

 

I saw the two of them heading to the roof top.

 

I know Jiyeon ask me to wait for her in the classroom but I'm just wondering about this two.

 

I feel like there is something going on.

 

I slowly open the door and take a peek.

 

There I saw them hugging each other.

 

My suspicions are right they're together now.

 

SECRETLY

 

I slowly close the door and walk downstairs heading to our room on the third floor.

 

I sighed.

 

Why am I feeling like this?

 

I should be happy that she's with Eunjung unnie now just like what she ever wanted.

 

I sighed again.

 

She'll be happy now and she's your friend Lee Areum.

 

You have to support her at least.

 

This would be hard.

 

Why things are always hard for me?

 

Sometimes punching faces and making them bleed is a way lot easier than this.

 

The one I love is in love with somebody else and my family treats me like a .

 

FLASHBACK

LAST NIGHT

 

After our family reunion Mom and Dad call me to their room so even though I'm very sleepy already I came there.

 

"So what do you wanna talk about now?" I ask casually.

 

There's no need to be too formal anyway.

 

They know me.

 

"You're really an unmannered kid" Dad said.

 

"The apple never falls from the tree Dad" I said.

 

Dad is about to slap me but Mom stop her.

 

"Just tell me what do you want?" I ask

 

"Honey let me do the talking" Mom said to Dad.

 

I'm just standing here and wait for them to speak whatever uninteresting things they were about to say.

 

"You are friends with the youngest Park right?" Mom asks all of a sudden.

 

I look at her and frown.

 

"What does Jiyeon have to do with this conversation?" I ask

 

"Well, do you want us to accept you again here in this house?" Mom asks again.

 

Two different questions

 

They were absolutely unrelated but why do I feel nervous about this.

 

"Of course I wanna go back here. This is where I grow up" I said.

 

"Good make that Park fall in love with you and marry her then you will be accepted in this house again. That was the new agreement between us." Mom said which give me a shock.

 

"You mean even if I graduate if I failed making her fall in love with me you will still not accept me?" I ask and Mom nods

 

"I heard the girl is pretty. I'm sure you'll fall for her if you pay attention" Dad said.

 

My parents are insane

 

"Falling in love with her is never a hard thing for me but she loves someone else. I'm not gonna force her to love me. I'm not gonna take away her happiness coz I love her" I said.

 

"You are really a good for nothing child. You're just good at beating people and making trouble. NOW GET OUT! If you won't do that forget that already that we are your parents" Dad said

 

I can't hold my tears anymore that's why I immediately run outside and go to my room.

 

It's hard when it comes from your own parents

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I didn’t notice that I was in front of my room.

 

I'm feeling slightly unwell.

 

Jiyeon might still be talking to her girlfriend.

 

I get inside the room and find out that nobody is here.

 

I go to my seat and then I remember the thing I took from my unnie's bag.

 

I get that thing inside my pocket.

 

"Hmm. You again my friend. It's been a while since I took you. I never thought I'll be needing you again. Will you be really a help?" I said and took it.

 

I look crazy talking to this thing so I put it back to my pocket.

 

I'm glad unnie didn't notice it when I accidentally drop it on her bag.

 

Then I decided to sleep while waiting for Jiyeonnie to arrive.

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I'm waiting for Boram to wake up.

 

She just fainted when I confess to her.

 

Then she suddenly move

 

I feel nervous all of a sudden.

 

She slowly opens her eyes and get up on the couch.

 

She rubs her eyes cutely which made me smile.

 

"Miss Soyeon what happen to me?" She ask

 

"It's Soyeon Boram. Soyeon and you fainted" I said.

 

"Oh Sorry. Soyeon you know I had a strange dream while I was asleep. In my dreams you were confessing to me" She said.

 

"Actual-"

 

"That's definitely a dream right? It would be disgusting if it's for real." She said and laughs.

 

I feel like my heart was stabbed a million times.

 

She calls it disgusting?

 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before I stand up and go back to my table to start working again.

 

"If you feel well take your lunch and then start working again" I said without even looking at her.

 

Then the door suddenly opens and I saw Qri came in.

 

"Hey Ri, did you just cry?" I ask coz her eyes are all red.

 

"I'm not feeling well Sso. Please do me a favor. I'm not going to attend class this afternoon" she said and leaves.

 

What happen to them?

 

"I think she had a fight with Hyomin because of the new kid" Boram said.

 

"Yeah I think so. I find no other reason for Qri to act like that." I said.

 

"Very well, I'll go and eat lunch first Sso. How about you?" She asks and grabs her bag ready to leave.

 

"I don't have the appetite. Just go" I said.

 

"Ok. But don't do this often to yourself or you'll get sick" She said and go outside.

 

I sighed

 

Why do have to act that way and make me fall for you more?

 

I got startled when door suddenly opens and saw my sister Hyomin in tears.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter