Chapter 22

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

I'm here seating on my desk.

 

My left elbow is over the table while my hand spinning my pen and rhythmically tap my foot on the floor.

 

She said she'll be quick but she already took 10 min outside.

 

It's very unusual for her since she could be back here after 5 mins.

 

I put my pen down and stand

 

"Qri-ah if you follow Hyomin you will look like an obsessed stalker." Soyeon said.

 

I sighed and sit again then cross my arms.

 

"Relax alright. She'll be fine. Beside our teacher is going to be here any minute....speaking of" She added and just about time the teacher came in.

 

Still no sign of Park Hyomin.

 

I notice she's avoiding me too.

 

I'm being impatient where is she?

 

The teacher starts to discuss now.

 

The door suddenly opens.

 

"Hyomin-shi you're late" The teacher said but there's still a hint of gentleness in her voice.

 

Of course it's the owner of the school but Hyomin is still a student and there are SOME rules that they follow.

 

"I'm sorry Ma'am I just bump into the transfer student who's looking for our room" Hyomin explains and she let the girl enter.

 

"We had a transfer student?" I turn to Soyeon and ask.

 

"Yes we do, I almost forgot about the transfer student. There's a lot of thing going on in my head." Soyeon mutters.

 

I look again in front and clench my fist.

 

Why do they have to hold hands?

 

Are they close now?

 

I saw them walking towards our direction.

 

Don't tell me she's going to make that girl sit beside us?

 

"Unnie can you move there please? I want my new friend to seat beside me" Hyomin said pleading to her unnie.

 

Soyeon just rolled her eyes and move to beside Boram and Eunjung.

 

So here is the arrangement from the back.

 

The girl     Hyomin     me

Eunjung   Boram      Soyeon

 

I actually didn't pay attention when the girl introduce herself in front so I don't know anything about her aside from the fact that

 

I DON'T LIKE HER.

 

Hyomin introduce her to the others.

 

"Tiffany this is my bestfriend Qri, Kyul its Tiff" Hyomin introduce us to each other.

 

She offered her hand for a hand shake but I just look at it and look away.

 

I told you I don't like her and I'm not going to pretend that I like her.

 

Hyomin nudge me and I could feel that she's glaring at me but I just ignore her.

 

My mood is ruined right now.

 

"I'm sorry about her. Maybe she's PMS today." I heard her apologize.

 

"No no. It's alright I understand" She said

 

And they keep talking.

 

"WILL THE TWO OF YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT TO OUR TEACHER?!" I yelled while looking at the front.

 

Everybody's looking at me now and I just realize what I did?

 

CURSE IT.

 

Now I feel like I wanna shrink.

 

You just draw all the attentions on you Lee Jihyun.

 

PABO!!!

 

"Eherm. Hyomin-ah Qri has a point it's class hours I think you are aware of what to do." Soyeon said

 

"Sorry unnie." Hyomin apologizes then she glares at me again.

 

I just sigh.

 

I don't understand what I feel.

 

I don't know why I'm so annoyed that I want to crush something at this moment.

 

"Neh nado mianhae. You may now continue your lesson seonsaengnim. I'm sorry again" I heard that Tiffany apologizes and the classes continue.

 

I know I can't focus like this.

 

All the things in my head is Hyomin and that Tiffany holding hands and Hyomin is smiling at her.

 

I close my eyes and shook my head.

 

CRAP GO AWAY!!!!!

 

I can't take this anymore.

 

"Yes, Miss Lee?" Seonsaengnim ask as I raise my hand and call her attention.

 

"I'm not feeling well. I want to go to the clinic" I said and get up and leave

 

I know she wouldn't say no and I don't want any of my friends volunteer to come with me.

 

I wanna be alone right now.

 

I go to the clinic and I saw the nurse there.

 

"Qri-shi? What brought you here?" The nurse asks.

 

"Nurse. I don't feel well" I said and sat on the chair in front of her table.

 

"I was kinda expecting you to say that coz you came here during class hours but I still need to know what's really wrong with what you feel so that I can help you" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Well my heart beat is not normal like my heart is palpitating and I feel a lot of emotion in me. I feel hurt, angry and sad like all the negative emotion is mixing up in my mind. I can't focus on anything I feel so disturb" I know I look so frustrated while explaining to her what I feel.

 

"Is there any reason for you to feel like that? Like a thing? Or it could be someone too. Are you in love? “She asks.

 

Then I think for few seconds before I speak again.

 

"Yes I am and I feel like this when I saw her with someone else" I said and the nurse laughs

 

I just frown at her.

 

"Wae? Am I gonna die now?" I worriedly ask her though it's absurd coz why would she laugh at me if I'm going to die?  But that's the first thing that comes out of my mouth.

 

"No, Qri-shi. You're perfectly fine" She said and smile.

 

"I'm fine? Why do I feel like I'm not? This is not normal. I know it" I said hysterically.

 

"Maybe I should meet a doctor instead of a nurse" I murmured.

 

"Qri-shi even if you see a doctor you will get the same result. You are not sick. You are in love and what you feel right now is called jealousy" She said.

 

Jealousy?

 

"You mean I'm jealous with that girl? Huh! No way! I'll never be jealous with that stupid girl. She just transfers here anyway." I said to the nurse.

 

"And that thing is called in denial. Qri why do you think you hate the transfer student? Is because she's prettier that you?" She ask

 

"The hell No! What do I care if she's prettier that me? As long as I feel that I'm not ugly I'm fine with it" I said and the nurse nodded.

 

"Then is it because she's smarter that you?" She ask again

 

What's with the series of question?

 

"No I don't even her. I just met her today" I said.

 

"Ok. That's the point. You don't know the new girl yet you her so much. Your reason might be because you are threatened that your love will be close to her and you and your love will never be the same again. It could also be that your fear that your love might fall to the transfer student instead of you. Now tell me was it not called jealousy?" The nurse said and I remain quiet.

 

Even if I didn't think about it further I could easily say that all she said was true.

 

I'm threatened and I feel anxious to lose Hyomin.

 

"Could I stay here for a while? This whole new feeling I feel right now is making my head hurt." I said.

 

"Sure. You can rest over there" She said.

 

"Thank you" I thank her before I go to the bed and lie myself in there.

 

I close my eyes.

 

And force myself to sleep.

 

I hope to feel ease when I wake up.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

We had 2 hours vacant today since our teacher is not around.

 

"Areumie are you not planning to leave the room? Are you ok?" I ask as I saw her staring outside the window deep in her thoughts.

 

"I'm alright here Jiyeonnie. I'm not in the mood to go out" She said.

 

Heol.

 

"Alright. I'm going out for a while. “I said and leave the room.

 

I headed to the parking area. I have to talk to Kahi unnie about something.

 

I'm right here in the second floor and was about to walk down the stairs going to the first floor when I saw Seungho and Krystal walking outside on the hallway.

 

They didn't attend our first subject.

 

Looking at them they seem happy together.

 

I wonder why Krystal is still forcing herself to Eunjung.

 

I guess it's really about money but I couldn't tell for now if their intention is share the same power as the Ham's or they will only use the Ham's to get through our company or maybe both.

 

And another thing Yoo Seungho save me from her before and before he almost push Krystal away from him but now what happen?

 

Once I prove things there's no more escape.

 

But wait what's Krystal holding in her hand?

 

"I didn't know you are interested in Greek Mythology" I said and approach them.

 

"Jiyeon wh-"

 

"Don't worry I'm not here for trouble. It's just that it's very rare to see Krystal holding a book. Don't get me wrong but I usually see you with a makeup and mirror and other stuffs that could make you pretty." I said.

 

"Oh yes. Krystal loves Greek Mythology" Seungho said and that make me almost laugh but of course I didn't do it.

 

"That's good then. I get bored with our literature lessons you know." I said.

 

"This conversation is getting us nowhere. I'm sure you didn't approach us just to chitchat like everything is alright" She said

 

That made me concludes that this girl contains so much bitterness in her life.

 

"Yeah you're right I didn't come here to chit chat. I actually came here because I got attracted to your Greek Mythology book." I said.

 

"You just say it was boring" Seungho said...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter