Chapter 25

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"WAAAAHHHH~ OH MY GOD!" I got startled and almost jump out of bed when I wake up because of the scream.

 

My heart is beating so fast and I could see Jiyeon got startled to and she's looking her at.

 

PARK HYOMIN

 

I gulp.

 

This is not right.

 

I saw Hyomin close her eyes and take a deep breath.

 

"You two. Wear back your clothes and go downstairs ASAP." she said and it's obvious that she's calming herself.

 

She then leaves the room and slams the door.

 

I look around the room.

 

Our clothes are everywhere.

 

Jiyeon and I are almost but we are not at all. We just remove our pants and shirts but anyone who will see this would've been mistaken things.

 

But I swear we didn't do IT.

 

"This is all because of your stupid game" Jiyeon said and starts to pick up her clothes.

 

"Hey that's mine" I said when she's going to wear my shirt.

 

She throws it on my face.

 

"My game isn't stupid. It's just that you add some rules to it and we end up like this and your unnie misunderstood everything" I explained trying not to look irritated because she's blaming me

 

 

"So I am stupid" She said angrily pointing to herself and cross her arms.

 

I sighed

 

I wear back my clothes and walk close to her and gave her a back hug.

 

"No you're not. I'm not saying it like that ok? All we have to do now is to explain what really happens to your unnies" I said and she sighed then turns around to face me.

 

"Sorry" she said while looking down.

 

I held her chin and make her look at me.

 

"Don't be." I said before I lean forward and make our lips touch.

 

I'm enjoying her lips again.

 

I never thought kissing could be this amazing.

 

Our lips move in sync and I could feel butterflies in my stomach again.

 

I feel that she wrap her arms on the back of my neck and pull me closer deepening the kiss.

 

Gosh I'm going crazy now

 

"Jiyeon why your Hyomin unnie is s- oh"

 

Jiyeon immediately push me and we are both blushing hard.

 

We can't look at Soyeon so we just look down.

 

"U-unnie" I heard Jiyeon mutters.

 

"Save it. Follow me downstairs and we will talk" Soyeon said and I don't know of she's mad or what.

 

That brings me chills.

 

"Let's go Jungie" I look at Jiyeon and I could see that she's tensed and so do I.

 

I heaved a deep sigh before I take her hand.

 

"No matter what happens I love you and I'll never leave you" I said and gave her an assuring smile...

 

"Me too." She said and we both walk downstairs hand in hand.

 

We saw Soyeon and Hyomin sitting on the couch at the living room.

 

"Unnies" Jiyeon called their attention.

 

They both look at us and down to our intertwined hands.

 

I wish I could still go out alive in this house.

 

"You don't plan to stand there the whole day. Do you?" Soyeon said seriously she's wearing a poker face while Hyomin is quiet but she's in beast mode.

 

Jiyeon and I sit on the couch in front of them still not letting go of each other’s hand.

 

There was silence.

 

Silence that makes me more nervous.

 

"Hyomin told me what she saw" Soyeon finally spoken.

 

"Unnie it's not what you think" Jiyeon answered while looking down.

 

"What are we thinking Jiyeon?" She asks again.

 

"We didn't do it" I said coz seems like Jiyeon can't say a word again.

 

Hyomin just frowned at me.

 

"Are you saying that I'm a liar?" Hyomin ask and throw me a piercing look.

 

"No. What you see is real. We are ....I mean ALMOST but I swear we didn't do anything wrong. We just played" I said and I guess it's a wrong idea to use the word play.

 

"PLAYED?" The sisters both ask in shock as they get the wrong idea again.

 

"Damn. Not like that....Listen"

 

 

FLASHBACK

LAST NIGHT BEFORE WE SLEEP

 

Jiyeon keeps rolling on the bed making both of us unable to sleep.

 

"I can sleep on the floor if you're not comfortable to sleep beside me" I said and she sits.

 

"No don't. It's not that I'm not comfortable with you. It's just that I can't sleep yet. I'm wide awake." She whined

 

I also get up to sit.

 

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask.

 

"I don't know." She answered and I think of something.

 

I look around her room and saw a book.

 

"Alright let's play" I said and get the book

 

"Let's play but you are holding a book?" She look at me frowning I smiled at her.

 

"Come closer." I said and we rest out back on the beds head board.

 

"Ok so what's the book going to do with your game?" She asks.

 

"Simple. You will take the left page and mine is the right. If there are more people on the left than on the right you win but if it's vice versa I win. Alright?" I explained.

 

"But what's going to happen with the loser?" She asks.

 

"She loses?" I answered and giggled.

 

She just narrowed her eyes on me.

 

"Ah I know now. The loser will take of one of her clothes" She said excitedly while clapping her hands.

 

It's cute but stripped?

 

Is she serious?

 

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nodded happily.

 

I just sighed though I'm a little hesitating about this.

 

We start the game and I win first.

 

"Take it off now" I .

 

"Fine fine" She said and takes off her shirt.

 

I can't help but stare at her.

 

She blushed.

 

"Wow I never know you're this y now. It's not like this before when we still used to take a bath together" I said and she hit my arms.

 

"Yah! That's when we were kids. I grow up too you know. Now start the game again and quit staring you look like a ert" She and I just chuckled and flip on the next page.

 

"Yah! You're cheating" she said angrily.

 

"I don't. I'm just lucky" I said coz I won again and she take of her pants.

 

Damn I look away when I saw her y thighs.

 

Seriously when did she became so y

 

"Flip it now" she ordered and right I lose this time so I have no choice but to take off my shirt too.

 

"Ok" I said and look at her but she’s staring at me.

 

My body to be exact and it made me blush but I think she's more affected than me.

 

I smirked

 

"Don't droll young lady" I whispered in her ear and she hit me again.

 

My girlfriend is so violent.

 

I just giggled and I flip the next page.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter