Chapter 64

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHANNON'S POV

 

I feel so nervous. My parents didn't know that I had been to Korea. The only thing they know is I runaway and hide myself in New York were our guards found me.

 

But right now we are here in Korea.

 

Where exactly?

 

Right in front of the Lee's house.

 

I'm so nervous but more scared.

 

We are going to see each other and maybe this time she'll hate me more because she'll think that I force her to marry me even if she don't want.

 

She hates me before I left. I'm sure if she don't she would be there and ask me to stay.

 

My Mom and my Dad ask me to go inside now so I had no choice.

 

When we get inside I saw Areum's parents and her grandpa.

 

I feel a little bit calm for now since there's no Areum.

 

"Oh the visitors are here. Let me welcome you to our humble home" Qri unnie came downstairs and she smiles at me like nothing happens.

 

"Areumie is still upstairs she'll go down in a minute" Qri unnie said and walk towards.

 

"Chin up sister-in-law things might have gone unexpectedly expected" she whispered then smile to me.

 

What does she mean by that?

 

"Oh there she is" Qri unnie said.

 

I started to tremble. I'm afraid she might send me away like before.

 

I can't imagine things to be like that

 

I can't look at her and see anger in her eyes

 

I just look down.

 

I heard they were introducing us to everyone and each other but I just look down.

 

My heart is beating so fast.

 

I always feel like this whenever she's near me.

 

I don't know how close we are right now coz I don't want to look at her.

 

My tears are betraying me and they started to fall.

 

"S-Shannon?" I heard her call me.

 

I miss her voice even though she keeps yelling to me before.

 

I miss her

 

I'm dying to see her.

 

That's what both mind and my heart say so I slowly lift my head and look at her.

 

Damn it's like a dream.

 

She's crying too.

 

Why she crying?

 

She then run towards me and pull me to her embrace.

 

My body stiffens and I'm too shock to react.

 

"I miss you so much wifey. Why did you leave me? I'm sorry for not listening to you. Please don't leave me again. I love you Shannon." She said to me while hugging me and crying.

 

She said she love me right?

 

She loves me.

 

"Hubby" I can only say and hug her tight and we just forget the fact that our parents are here.

 

"Ok you guys miss each other so much but please don't forget we are here" Qri unnie said.

 

Hubby and I separated but she didn't let go of my hand.

 

I'm blushing and I suddenly feel shy so I just look down.

 

"You both know each other?" I heard Mom ask.

 

Uh oh

 

They'll found out I'd been to Korea and I'm so dead.

 

"Oh yes. Shannon is actually Areum's girlfriend in New York. Right sis?" Qri unnie explains.

 

"Neh. It's true" Hubby answered.

 

Then we have our dinner and few conversation of course we didn't escape the question but it's alright.

 

I'm with my hubby now so I'm fine no matter what.

 

"So your wedding will be after Shannon graduated. Is that ok with both of you?" Dad asks us.

 

Hubby and I look at each other.

 

"It's fine with us Dad as long as we get married" I said and hubby just smile and I think I saw her blush.

 

So cute.

 

After few seconds we excused ourselves and go to their garden.

 

She's still not letting go of my hand.

 

The atmosphere is so awkward that I didn't even know how to start a conversation.

 

"So how are you in England? Did they scold you?" She asks and sits on the swing while I decided to play on the orchids.

 

"They scolded me but not that much and it's ok. It's normal for parents to do that right?" I said.

 

"Really? I didn't know" She said with bitterness in her voice.

 

I look at her.

 

"I didn't mean to make you feel sad." I apologize.

 

I bet it's really hard for her.

 

I can see the sadness in her eyes.

 

I wanna take them away.

 

She grabs my hand and smile to me.

 

"It's ok. You're here now. You'll make me happy right?" She said and pulls me to sit on her lap.

 

I can't help but feel so much happiness in me.

 

I wrap my arms around her neck and look directly in her eyes.

 

"I'll ask Dad to let me continue my studies here" I said.

 

"Really? You're going to stay with me please" she requested and I giggled.

 

"Hmm. If they allow us of course. Why not?" I said.

 

I run my hands on her hair then to the side of her eyes.

 

"Hubby...did you cry a lot when I left?" I ask her.

 

"What can I do? I miss you so much" She said and kisses my cheek.

 

I smiled.

 

"The first time you kiss me first" I said and she giggled.

 

"Are you really taking note of all the firsts we've done?" She asks.

 

"Of course. To be honest I never really imagine that I can be this close to you. I'm contented seeing you from a far flirting with different girls" I said and pout.

 

"That was before. You're my only one now" she said and kisses my cheek again.

 

I can really help but blush in her actions.

 

It makes me wanna squeal.

 

"Qri unnie even caught me stalking you before" I confessed.

 

"Sorry for giving you a hard time wifey" she said.

 

I miss her calling me that

 

"Tell me those words again" I said.

 

She frowns

 

"Which one? Wifey?" She ask

 

"Aniyo...the one you said earlier" I said and she's still don't get it.

 

"Which one? “She asks.

 

She's still clueless.

 

"The three words." I said.

 

"Which three words?" She asks again and I don't know if she's pretending not to know or she's really a pabo.

 

I frown and pout because she's a slow poke.

 

She giggles.

 

"I love you Shannon" she whispered in my ears.

 

She made me smile and blush again.

 

"Is that it? I love you?" she asks and I nod shyly.

 

She giggled again.

 

"I love you I love you I love you" She say it repeatedly while staring at me.

 

I smiled at her.

 

"I love you too hubby" I said and for the first time again she lean forward to capture my lips.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's early in the morning and I'm heading to Boram unnie and Soyeon unnie's shop.

 

Tomorrow is Hyomin unnie and Qri unnie's wedding and I also heard that Areumie and Shannon are back together.

 

Things are slowly getting to its right path.

 

Me and Jungie?

 

Even though I'm not bringing up the topic of marriage and all she's still feeling burdened about it.

 

I can see it with her actions.

 

I can see how it frustrates her a lot.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter