Final

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

It's 6pm now and I'm on my way to Jungie's house.

 

She didn't go out today nor she calls me or messaged me.

 

I bet she stayed again in her house the whole day feeling guilty that she can't propose to me.

 

When I get the guard let me in and I park my car.

 

I can see Jungie up on her balcony but she seems to be deep in her thoughts that she didn't even notice my arrival.

 

I decided to go upstairs to her room.

 

Her room is not lock so I get inside and sneak to her balcony.

 

She sighed.

 

Aigoo why she keep sighing?

 

I slide my hands on her waist from behind and give her a back hug.

 

"Why do you keep sighing like an Ahjumma?"  I ask her and she seems shock.

 

Maybe she wasn't expecting me to come by this time.

 

"Jiyeon?" She calls my name and there's a hint of surprise in her voice.

 

I remove my arms around her and cross it.

 

I frown at her when she turn around and face me.

 

She seems confused with my action.

 

"Ham Eunjung!! Are you expecting someone else to enter your room and give you a back hug?!" I said pretending to be angry and her eyes widen.

 

"MWO? Of course I wasn't expecting anyone. I actually didn't expect you to come either" She said to me.

 

I understand but I wanna pretend to be sulking at her.

 

"You should've expected me to come because you show up the whole day and you didn't call me either" I said and back face her like I was sulking.

 

No I feel the wrap her arms around me from behind to give me a back hug.

 

I needed the coz it's a little cold in here.

 

"Sorry I thought you were very busy that's why I didn't disturb you" She explains.

 

Though I never been too busy for her and I know it's not really the reason.

 

"You didn't go out of the house and meet anyone?" I ask and she giggled.

 

"No of course not. I was here the whole time. By the way why are you here this time? Did you escape to your unnies?" She asks.

 

I know she'll think that I escape from them but they do know that I'm here.

 

"Nope they know I'm here and I told them I'd be home late" I said  

 

"Hmm. So what are we going to do?" She asks as she pulls me back inside her room.

 

"I don't know. You suggest something to do" I said coz I have nothing in mind

 

I just really wanna see her today.

 

"Hmm. I have nothing in mind than you know" She said and grin at me.

 

Jinja this girlfriend of mine.

 

I giggle and pinch her sides lightly.

 

"Let's play Jungie" I suddenly said though I don't know why did I say that.

 

I have nothing in mind.

 

"Play? What play? Don't suggest something like the strip thing we've done before" She said and that made me smirked at her.

 

I then slowly move closer to her and she keeps moving backwards.

 

She's nervous.

 

"W-Wae?" she stutters.

 

This is fun.

 

"Why do keep running away?" She asks making my voice a little y and smirks at her again.

 

She keeps running away from me till her back hit the wall and there's no more escape.

 

I lean my body on her to pin her on the wall.

 

For sure she can't really escape now.

 

"Jungie" I whispered to her ears.

 

"Y-you s-sa-said we are g-going to p-play" She stutters as I move my hands on her sides tracing her curves.

 

"Yes we will play and I'm going to make sure that you're going to be mine forever after this game" I said to her.

 

I saw her close her eyes and she pull me closer pressing my body to hers more.

 

"What are you trying to do Park Jiyeon?" She asks me while looking directly into my eyes.

 

My eyes widen when I felt her hand inside my shirt so I automatically move away from her.

 

Damn it was hot.

 

I sat on her bed without facing her.

 

Crap Park what have you done?

 

Now it seems like you're the one who's going to fall on your own bait.

 

I was just teasing her.

 

"Jiyeon" I felt shiver down to my spine when I heard her voice and felt warm air touches my neck.

 

She's behind me now and giving me a back hug.

 

"Please don't tease me like that again or I might able to lose control. I don't wanna break your unnies' trust" she said as she rests her head on my shoulder.

 

I didn't say anything and she didn't say anything too after that.

 

We are just like this till she sighed again.

 

Seriously why does she keep sighing?

 

"Jiyeon" she calls my name before I could even ask her.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you wanna marry right away?" She asks.

 

Now she's the one who is opening this topic.

 

"Yes, of course." I answered immediately.

 

"What if it's not me? What if someone else propose to you because I can't?" She asks and I can feel that her voice is starting to crack.

 

"Well the reason why I wanna get married right away is because I'm very sure now that you’re the one for me. Now if someone else will propose to me I don't think I'd say yes. You talk strange Jungie" I said.

 

"But Jiyeon the truth is I c-"

 

I didn't let her finish what she's trying to say.

 

I turn around and face her then kiss her lips.

 

I won't let her tell me something I already know.

 

Just wait a little bit more Jungie you don't have to burden yourself too much.

 

I smiled at her when we broke the kiss.

 

She seems to be still in a state of shock.

 

I laugh.

 

"Jungie this isn't the first time we kiss. Why too shock?" I ask while laughing at her and she snap back.

 

"Uhm y-yeah" she just manage to say and I laugh at her again.

 

I hold her hand and look at her straight in the eye.

 

"Jungie whatever it is that you are worrying about don't ever think that I'm going to leave you coz I'll never will. Let's go" I said and pull her up.

 

"Where are we going?" she curiously ask.

 

"I'm hungry. Let's cook something" I said excitedly and she giggles.

 

"You are going to cook?" she asks while laughing at me.

 

"YAH!" I glared at her and she stops laughing.

 

"Eherm. Yeah arasso. Kaja" She said and led me downstairs to the kitchen.

 

When we get there she help me wear my apron and we started cooking.

 

I mean she cooks I just help her.

 

Heol

 

I'm sitting here in the kitchen counter while watching her cook.

 

I can't help to smile as I imagine our married life.

 

She turns to look at me and got curious when she saw me smiling at her.

 

"Wae? Do I look so charming while cooking?" She asks and winks at me.

 

At least her confidence is coming back now.

 

"You look very charming Jungie. I'm falling more" I said to her acting like a fangirl.

 

She giggles and walks toward me.

 

She lean closer and rub our noses together.

 

"You're really in love with me aren't you? You find me cool and charming even though I'm not" She said and gives me a peck.

 

"Who says you're not cool and charming? I'm going to hunt them down" I said and she giggled again.

 

"If that's the case then you are going to hunt me down because I said it to myself." she said and that made me pinch her cheeks hard.

 

She wailed in pain then pout.

 

I just laugh at her.

 

She was about to turn her back on me but I didn't allow her by wrapping both my legs on her and I wrap my arms on the back of her neck.

 

She's no escape at all.

 

I kiss both of her cheeks.

 

"It's ok now?" I ask and she shook her head.

 

"Huh? Where else does it hurt?" I ask.

 

"Here" She said pointing at her lips.

 

"I don't remember pinching your lips Jungie" I said and giggle.

 

"But it does hurt. I need your kiss to heal it" She said and smiles cheekily.

 

I just giggle and give her what she wants.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I was woken up by the noise coming from the phone.

 

I grab it from my side table without opening my eyes.

 

When got it I open my eyes and check my phone.

 

3:00am

 

Damn it's 3am but the ring didn't come from my phone.

 

I look at the other phone on the table and grab it.

 

DAMN

 

PARK HYOMIN

 

I immediately wake up Jiyeon who keep is peacefully sleeping while hugging my waist.

 

"Hmm" she then snuggles closer.

 

"Hey it's your Hyomin unnie. Ireona!"

 

Upon mentioning Hyomin's name she immediately gets up and the call ended at the same time.

 

"OMO Jungie I'm dead. I was supposed to go home." She said and started to freak out.

 

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" She goes out of the bed and now she's mad at me.

 

"I did try to wake you up many times last night but you refused to" I explained myself.

 

Last night she was supposed to go home even though it's late. We watch movie here in my room but before the movie ends she already fall asleep. I did everything to wake her up but I think she's really tired.

 

"Tss. You should've still wake me up!" She yelled at me and walk out of the door.

 

I didn't follow her coz she's I got annoyed to.

 

I tried my best to wake her but it's still my fault?

 

And to think that she's mad at me only because of that?

 

I just heard her car left.

 

AH MOLLA!!

 

I've done nothing wrong.

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I fall asleep waiting for Jiyeon to come home.

 

I know she said she'll be home late but it's already 3am.

 

Just how late is she going to be?

 

I know she's with Eunjung and there is very huge chance that she might fall asleep there.

 

I tried to call her many times but she's not picking up.

 

Damn this kid really fall asleep. I guess she forgot the thing that she have to do.

 

Few minutes later I heard a car approaching.

 

I go downstairs to meet her.

 

"Hey how did it go?" I ask

 

"I missed it" She said.

 

Heol.

 

I wanna laugh at her because she's just the same as Eunjung.

 

They can't make a simple proposal.

 

She missed the fireworks at 12 that's why she didn't propose to Eunjung.

 

"Maybe plan it again some other time. When you are not tired and especially earlier than midnight. At times that people are most likely to be awake." I said to comfort her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter