Chapter 37

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE INCIDENT HAPPEN

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon is really playing hard to get this time.

 

After we talk yesterday she never talk to me again. She even asks her guards to keep me away from her.

 

Is she being serious?

 

Doesn’t she miss me?

 

Coz me? I'm dying her to hold her.

 

Damn it!!!!!

 

I can't even sleep properly.

 

She's ignoring my calls and my messages.

 

Her unnies won't help me either.

 

Hyomin looks like she's going to kill me while Soyeon don't want to meddle with us.

 

She said she believes in me but she wants her sister to decide for herself.

 

I was walking here in the hallway trying to find Jiyeon. I didn't see her car and she's also not in her class.

 

She ditches class again so I just did the same to actually look for her.

 

Heol

 

I saw her in the school garden but she runaway when she see me.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

The same thing happens.

 

She still avoids me.

 

"Eunjung-ah I notice that you often ditch class to look for Jiyeon. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing not to give up on her but please don't take your studies for granted. We will graduate this year remember?" Boram unnie reminds me.

 

"I know. I'm aware of that unnie but the thing is I can't focus to anything because I keep thinking of Jiyeon." I said in frustration.

 

"Then ask help to her unnies" She said

 

"I already did but they refused. Hyomin likes to kill me while Soyeon doesn't care at all. I just wanna be close to that Jessica to help Jiyeon" I explained.

 

We are here in the classroom and there's just the two of us.

 

"Huh? Help Jiyeon? You mean uncover the Jung's weakness?" She ask with a hint of being surprised in her voice

 

"You know about that too unnie?" I curiously ask.

 

"Of course I do. I'm Soyeon's assistant remember?" She said.

 

Right.

 

"Mom and Dad told me everything" I said.

 

"Well if that’s the case I think Soyeon might help you to get Jiyeon back" she said

 

Ehh?

 

"Why would she help me now?" I curiously ask again.

 

"Soyeon don't wanna help you not because she doesn't care but because she wanted to divert her sister's attention to something else aside from trying to uncover that." She said

 

So they are aware of what their sister have been doing this time.

 

"Listen Eunjung, Jessica is the wisest and most dangerous Jung you could ever encounter. It's hard to outsmart her when you don't even know what she's thinking and nobody could predict what she is trying to achieve. You'll just know it when it's done. That's why Soyeon and Hyomin are very much worried about Jiyeon. Jiyeon is not aware of the real situation here" She explains and I suddenly felt nervous.

 

Did Jessica just figure out that I'm just using her?

 

DAMN IT'S A GREAT DANGER!!

 

"Then I have to talk to Soyeon then" I said and stand up.

 

"Nope." She said.

 

"Huh? Why not?" I ask

 

She just said I need their help to talk to Jiyeon.

 

"If you wanna talk to Jiyeon. Don't ask for Soyeon's help. She's very busy. Ask Hyomin instead. She's good at this thing believe me" She suggests.

 

Hyomin?

 

How the hell could I make Hyomin help me when she wanted to kill me?

 

I just slump back to my seat again.

 

And speaking of Park Hyomin she entered the classroom with Qri.

 

She throws a death glare to me as expected.

 

I just look away.

 

How am I supposed to talk to her?

 

They headed to their sit behind us.

 

Boram unnie nudge me.

 

I look at her and she's signaling me to talk to Hyomin

 

I took a deep breath and look behind.

 

She's leaning on Qri's shoulder.

 

Too sweet.

 

Damn it

 

"Hyomin-ah" I called her.

 

She sits properly and throws me a sharp look.

 

"What?" Her voice is so cold and scary too.

 

I gulp.

 

But I can't back down.

 

This is for Jiyeon

 

This is for LOVE

 

"I need to talk to Jiyeon to clear things up and I need your help" I said and she raises an eyebrow to me.

 

"And why would I help you? After you hurt my sister I think we should let her marry Areum instead “she said and that made me stand up and raise my voice.

 

"NO YOU CAN'T" I said

 

She looks shocked but immediately recovered and stands up too.

 

"WHY NOT? YOU CHOOSE A FREAKIN' OTHER WOMAN OVER MY SISTER" She yelled back.

 

"Hey you two can talk properly. No need to fight!" Qri interfere and tried to calm Hyomin.

 

"Eunjung calm down. You need her help remember" Boram unnie reminded me.

 

I sighed and calm myself.

 

"Sorry for yelling at you Hyomin. I really need to talk to Jiyeon and explain things. She misunderstood everything. I never wanted to break up with her. You know how much I love her. It's just that after my parent's told me the truth about the Jung's I got scared for her safety and I keep thinking of a way of how to help her, of how can I protect her. I thought being close to Jessica would help" I explained.

 

"Taking a step closer to Jessica is taking yourself to your own grave Ham Eunjung. Are you even aware of that?" She said but this time she's more calm now.

 

 

"I never thought of that. I'm sorry" I said and sit again.

 

Pabo Ham Eunjung!!!

 

I should've plan things properly so that it didn't have to reach this point.

 

I just created more trouble.

 

The worst case of all is I put our relationship at risk.

 

"I have an idea on how you can talk to my sister" Hyomin suddenly voice out that made me look at her and blink few times.

 

She's going to help me right?

 

It's not a dream.

 

"How? Please tell me" I excitedly ask.

 

"Before anything else. I'm still gonna cut you if you hurt my sister again" She warned me again.

 

"Yeah. I would punish myself if I hurt her again. I swear." I said while raising my right hand.

 

"Ok. Now the plan. You know my sister is pretty stubborn. She will do what she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter