Chapter 51

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

After I heard about the news of course I got shock.

 

I wanna feel mad but on the second thought everything that Jiyeon had shown to me and those efforts that she gave just for me I feel that those are real and from the heart.

 

But I can help but to feel hurt about the news.

 

Is that the reason why she has to meet Areum?

 

I don't really know so I need explanation.

 

I will wait for her explanation.

 

I think that is the right thing to do this time.

 

Honestly, I'm starting to remember things now and I do remember how much we love each other.

 

I'm just sitting here in my bed when suddenly my phone rings.

 

It is an unknown number.

 

"Hello who's this?" I pick it up anyway.

 

"Eunjung unnie. It's Areum" she said.

 

"Hmm.Wae?" I ask and I can't help but be a little cold.

 

I remember her now just now that I've seen her grandfather.

 

"Have you heard the news already?" She asks.

 

"Yeah" I replied shortly still being cold.

 

"Well, please don't be mad at Jiyeon she got nothing to do with this. It was all my fault. I introduce her as my girlfriend to them this morning and to be honest she got mad at me and we are not talking to each other. I didn't know that my grandfather will do that so I apologize for that. I'm really sorry. I promise I fix this mess but please don't hate Jiyeon. She already suffered enough when you're gone" she explained.

 

"Are you done?" I ask still being cold to her.

 

"Huh? Uhm yeah. I just really wanna apologize and say that Jiyeon had nothing to do with this" She said.

 

"Ok. Then bye" I said and hang up.

 

You can't blame me if I got pissed with her.

 

She just claim what's mine hers.

 

I can forgive her definitely but not today.

 

I put my back on the table while I'm still sitting here at the bed while thinking about those things that I remember now.

 

I got startled when the door suddenly opens and Jiyeon who is panting so hard came in.

 

Did she just run from the parking area up here in my room?

 

Poor my girlfriend.

 

Anyway even though I already know the truth I wanna see how will she react to this and what is she going to do.

 

She looks at me and our eyes meet.

 

I tried not to show any expression.

 

But I got surprise when she started to cry but I still manage to keep my act.

 

"Jungie" She called me and walks closer.

 

She hugs me but I stop myself from returning the hug.

 

I feel that her hug tightens and she's crying really hard now.

 

"Jungie please" She said between her sobs.

 

Damn I can't keep my act if she's like this.

 

"Why?... Why are you crying?" I ask and rub her back.

 

I could feel her heart beating so fast.

 

I hug her tight to calm her down.

 

Geez I didn't really expect that her reaction would be like this.

 

I let her hug me tight till she calm down.

 

"You're ok now?" I ask and she broke the hug.

 

She wipes her tears like a kid

 

So cute. I can't help but smile with her cuteness.

 

She looks at me and pout

 

"You make me cry and now you’re just smiling there? Are you that happy to see me cry?" She asks and lean her head on my shoulder.

 

"I wasn't happy to see you cry. I just found you really cute while you were wiping your tears and rubbing your eyes" I said.

 

She grabs my hand and play with it.

 

I kiss the top of her head

 

"I love you so much Jiyeon" I said.

 

"Hmm. Have you heard the news?" She ask still playing my hand

 

"Yeah. I actually watched it" I said.

 

"Jungie I ca-"

 

"I know. Areum called me" I said.

 

"She did?" She asks.

 

"Yeah but I'm still mad at her for claiming you as hers." I said a little bit angry.

 

She wraps her hands around me and kisses my cheeks.

 

"I really thought you'll be mad at me." She said.

 

"I actually did but only for a short while. I don't think I could really stay mad at you for long" I said.

 

"You did remember?"" She said

 

"Ehh? Those were the times that I'm confuse and I act-"

 

I halted by her lips.

 

She smiles at me.

 

"I know and let's not talk about that" she said.

 

I suddenly became speechless because of the sudden kiss.

 

"By the way Jungie. Where are we going tomorrow?" She asks.

 

"Uhm. Just something important that I have to fulfill" I said and she frowns at me.

 

"Uhm don't you have class this afternoon? You're already late" I said not because I don't want her here but I was just changing the topic.

 

"It already come from you that I'm already late so why comeback there. I'll just stay here with you" She said and started to eat some apples.

 

"You want?" She asks me and offers me to take a bite on her apple so I just did.

 

"But you will be bored here. We have nothing to do" I said.

 

"Well, I won't be bored staring at you all day" she said and gave me an eye smile.

 

I blush and look away.

 

"WAHH!! I made you blush. I'm so proud of myself" She said and hugs me.

 

I can't help but giggle at her action.

 

"Wae? Is this the first time you made me blush? Hmm. I guess I made you blush more often before" I said and smirked at her.

 

She pouts and cross her arms.

 

"It's because you are very straight forward with your feelings towards me" She said while pouting.

 

I made her sit on my lap I'm facing her back.

 

I hug her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.

 

"Well I guess I could understand why I'm like that. It's because my feelings for you will explode if I didn't let it out right away" I said and I can see that her cheeks turns red.

 

I giggled.

 

It's very easy to make her blush.

 

I pull her closer to me.

 

I'm enjoying our position but someone knocks on the door and peek.

 

"Uhm. It's time for Miss Ham to take her medicine" The nurse said and Jiyeon immediately get up.

 

The nurse smiles at me and do what she have to do.

 

"Is she your girlfriend Miss Ham?" The nurse asks.

 

"Yeah. She's like a goddess right? Like I told you" I said proudly.

 

"I can't argue with that. She is indeed very beautiful no wonder you keep talking about her" she said

 

After a while she left the room.

 

I look at Jiyeon and she's grinning at me.

 

"So someone keeps talking about me" she said and sits beside me while giving me a teasing looks.

 

"Alright. I won't deny anything. I just can't help but be proud that you are my girlfriend." I said and again I made her blush.

 

I giggled

 

"Tss. You are really very straight forward and sweet talker." she said and hit my arm lightly.

 

We just tease each other.

 

"Jungie I think you should rest now" She said.

 

Well I'm kinda sleepy now actually but I fighting it coz I want to keep her company.

 

"I'm not sleepy. It's ok" I said.

 

"Hmm. Liar. You want to sleep now I can see it." She said and pulls me to lie on the bed.

 

She also lies beside me and pull me to her embrace.

 

I'm resting my head on her chest where I can hear the beat of her heart.

 

"Go to sleep now. You have to rest" She said and starts humming for me.

 

"I'll just take a nap." I said while my eyes are close.

 

I snuggle closer to her and I just really feel so comfortable now.

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm here at school where Kyul's car was parked

 

Unnie let me leave the office since she's already back but I'm too lazy to attend class today.

 

I'm thinking about the option unnie had given to me.

 

I want to take it coz I want unnie to be happy too. She already sacrifices a lot for us for the family and this is her only chance.

 

But I don't know if I can take a long distance relationship.

 

I don't know if we can survive to that set of living.

 

"Minnie" I saw her approaching with Areumie.

 

"Unnie. I'll just drive your car home" Areum said and Kyul gave her the keys.

 

"By unnies" Areumie said and get inside the car then leave us

 

"I thought you're going to be busy today" She said

 

"I am but unnie actually came back unexpectedly" I said without looking at her.

 

I'm just playing my car key.

 

"Minnie is there a problem?" She ask and I sigh

 

"I heard you. I heard you'll continue your studies to US?" I said and she looks down too.

 

She looks down and nodded slowly.

 

"I'm sorry for not telling you about this asap. I was actually about to say it this morning but you are very problematic so I wasn't able to tell you. Please forgive me" She said and holds my hand.

 

"I'm not mad at you. I understand that it wasn't an easy thing to say but Kyul. I can't go with you. Soyeon unnie needs to step down so that she could be with Boram unnie. Jiyeon is still not qualified to be a CEO so I have no choice" I explained.

 

She cupped my face.

 

"I understand Minnie but we can always find time to talk to each other. We find time." She said.

 

I'm a little bit in tears now.

 

"Can we make it?" I ask.

 

"We can make it Minnie. We have to trust each other. It's just four years and it's done. I'll do my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter