Chapter 8

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

I wake up early coz I'd be walking to school. It's quite far so I have to be early or I will be late.

 

"Umma I'm going now" I said and kiss her cheeks.

 

"Take care Miss Areum" She said.

 

I frowned

 

"Umma I told you its Areum. Please drop the formality" I said

 

I always have to remind her about that.

 

"Ok ok. Go ahead now and take care" she said

 

"Neh" I answered then I go out of our house.

 

When I was outside I saw a familiar figure leaning on the tree beside our house.

 

She's wearing a jacket with hood and sunglasses.

 

Even though I couldn't see her face I could easily tell that it's her.

 

I approach her and she smile at me when she notice my presence.

 

"Why are you here unnie?" I ask

 

"Because I heard that you got bullied again" She said and starts to walk.

 

"And where did you get that news?" I ask and walk beside her.

 

"A little bird told me. You know I got my eyes on you. If you just let me punish them" She said and I just giggled.

 

"You're gonna walk with me to school?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, and by the way who bullied you? Tell me. Krystal? Is it her?" She said back to the topic.

 

"I'm ok and I'm perfectly fine so never mind. I don't want you to be in trouble" I said.

 

"I'm sorry I can't convince our parents to let you come back home" She apologizes.

 

"It's alright unnie. You don't have to be sorry. Like what I've told you I'm fine, really" I said and smile at her.

 

"You always say that but your eyes say the opposite of it." She said and I just smile bitterly.

 

"I'm gonna hunt those bullies one by one" She said all of a sudden and I just laugh.

 

"Don't do that unnie. Just focus on your study. You're gonna graduate soon. I can handle myself and when time comes that I can't bear it anymore. You're the first person I will run into." I said.

 

You might be wondering who my unnie is. She's Lee Jihyun also known as Qri.

 

Well my parents kinda punish me haha that's why I'm like this now.

 

I'm the maknae in the family and a little bit of a trouble maker and black sheep as they call it.

 

I always get in trouble in my previews school.

 

Trouble as in a lot of fights.

 

Well I'm just defending myself.

 

It's mostly their fault though.

 

So Mom and Dad decided to punish me.

 

They say I can only come back home if I graduate without asking for their help and without getting into trouble again.

 

So here am I a scholar but I guess trouble is my friend.

 

Like a shadow always there with me.

 

If you think I'm cool with this arrangement...

 

Hell no!!

 

How could they do this to me?

 

Unnie always offered help. She's even willing to do it secretly but i refused to.

 

I know our parents so well.

 

They can easily figure that out and unnie will be in trouble too.

 

Now I'm living on my nanny's house.

 

She was alone and has no kids so she treats me like her own.

 

 

 

 

After several minutes of walking we reach the school gate.

 

I look at unnie and laugh at her.

 

"Unnie you are sweating too much" I said as we headed to the school building.

 

She takes off her shades and jacket then hug me.

 

"How dare you laugh at your unnie Lee Areum" She said while still hugging me from the side.

 

Students are staring at us.

 

Of course Lee Qri is with the nerd.

 

Who could've ever imagined that?

 

"Unnie they're staring at us" I said and try to release myself from her.

 

"Hmm? Let them be. They don't care if I hug my dongsaeng" She said.

 

I just sigh.

 

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble.

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I open my eyes and see Jungie still sleeping while hugging me tight.

 

Jungie's sleeping face is so amusing.

 

I find it cute and adorable.

 

I don't know why but I found myself staring at her face for a few minutes already before I snap back to reality and decided to wake her up.

 

"Ham Eunjung ireona" I said and get out of bed.

 

I shake her body to wake her up and finally she's awake.

 

She stretched her arms and yawn.

 

Cute.

 

"We need to hurry now Jungie" I said and got to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

 

I can see Jungie walking behind me from the mirror.

 

She suddenly back hugs me and kisses my cheeks.

 

"Goodmorning Baby Dino Ji" She said with her aegyo and kisses my cheeks again.

 

What's with her?

 

I finished brushing my teeth the face her.

 

I also gave her a kiss on both of her cheeks.

 

"Goodmorning to you too Baekgu Jungie" I said and kiss her cheeks again.

 

"I love you" I said like I always do to her and to my unnies before.

 

I grab my towel and headed to the shower.

 

"Jungie if you're still half asleep wake up now or we will be late." I said and close the curtains.

 

"I'm already awake Park Jiji" she replied.

 

"Then good" I said.

 

I don't know what's with this morning but I feel happy for some reasons that I don't know.

 

After preparing ourselves and eating breakfast we now headed to school.

 

"Jungie what's that on your hand" I ask

 

"Oh it's my project" She said.

 

"Project? That stone is your project?" I ask.

 

"Well it's a part of my project. It's not just a stone. It's expensive though. The other parts of this are in my group mates. I need it this morning and I can misplace this or else our whole group would fail" She said and I just nod.

 

So Jungie works with a group now.

 

"Areumie told me you never talk to anyone except Boram unnie" I said coz I'm curious about it.

 

Jungie is pretty talkative when she's with me.

 

"Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with them especially with their love confessions" She said.

 

"Mworago? Love confessions? So you're like a heartthrob in the school?" I ask in amusement and surprise.

 

"Huh? What are talking about Jiyeon? I always ignore them anyway" She said and frown

 

I just laugh at her.

 

"I wanna see someone confess to you this morning" I said and laugh again.

 

"Whatever Dino" She said and we reach the school

 

Jungie and I walk in the hallway to our lockers.

 

I open mine and good to know that there's nothing weird inside.

 

"Why people love to stare? It's so annoying" I said while we are walking.

 

"Just get used to it" I said.

 

"Yeah. I'm with a heartthrob" I again and giggle.

 

I close my locker when I turn around and get startled when Jungie pinned me to the locker and lean closer.

 

"Don't move" She said and I could feel her warm breath on my skin.

 

"Why?" I ask.

 

We are so close to each other.

 

"Just don't" she said and I find it really weird.

 

After a few more seconds she kisses my cheeks.

 

"Meet you later" She said and run.

 

What just happen?

 

I'm confused.

 

I decided to shrug it off and head to my classroom but as I take my first step something fall on the floor.

 

Huh?

 

I pick it up.

 

It's Jungie's expensive stone.

 

"What a hot scene in the morning" I saw Areumie standing beside me.

 

Ehh?

 

Hot scene?

 

Where?

 

I look around but I see nothing.

 

"What hot scene?" I curiously ask.

 

"C'mon Jiyeon. It's ok you don't have to deny it" she said teasingly.

 

"No Seriously Areumie I have no idea what you're talking about" I said.

 

"Really? Coz I just saw two people and they are JUST BESTFRIENDS kissing right here in this place" she said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter