Chapter 60

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Eunjung just left my office.

 

It'll be lunch in any moment now but I still have a lot of work to do.

 

I was about to get the papers from my drawer when I notice that I left my keys for the drawers in my car.

 

I sighed.

 

I get up and go outside my office then headed to the parking area.

 

I go to my car and get the keys from the passenger seat.

 

I was about to close it when I notice something under the dashboard.

 

I get it.

 

An envelope?

 

Is it mine or Kyul's?

 

Anyway Park Hyomin why don't you open it and take a look so that you'll know.

 

You really are a pabo haist.

 

I open the envelope and check the papers inside

 

This doesn't look like mine but why is the contract like this?

 

I continue reading it and I can't help but frown with the conditions.

 

What the hell are you trying to play Lee Jihyun?

 

Are you really still in love with me?

 

I put in back inside the envelope and go back to my office.

 

Wooram must be taking her lunch already.

 

I'm not in the mood to eat.

 

I lost my appetite and I feel so confused.

 

I need someone's opinion now.

 

Where are you Park Ji?

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm now here in front of the training room.

 

I can see that something is going on inside from the glass walls so I immediately open the door.

 

I can see Jiyeon leaning on the shelf but the vase on top is about to fall on her.

 

She looks up.

 

"JIYEON!!" I run towards her but it's too late

 

*crash*

 

The vase fall right unto her forehead.

 

She falls on the floor.

 

"Hey Jiyeon"

 

My heart is beating too fast because I'm so nervous.

 

"Jungie." she looks up to me.

 

My eyes widen when I saw blood flowing from her forehead.

 

Damn.

 

"Wae?" She asks.

 

"There's blood. YOU GOT BLOOD!!" I can only say and then carry her to the clinic.

 

I don't know how I manage to run while carrying her.

 

All I know this time is to save her.

 

The medic immediately treats her wound.

 

Damn now that I'm sitting here while watching her being treat I feel tired and my legs and feet are kinda aching.

 

My heartbeat is still trying to be normal.

 

"Jungie" she called me.

 

"Don't tell the unnie's about this" she said

 

I sigh.

 

"Ok. I'll get my extra clothes in the car. I'll be back" I said and headed to the parking lot.

 

We need to change coz our clothes have blood stains on it and also Jiyeon got wet by the water from the vase.

 

I get the clothes in my car.

 

After that I didn't waste too much time and headed back to the clinic.

 

But before I got into the elevator.

 

"Eunjung"

 

I turn to her.

 

"Gyuri" I coldly said.

 

I don't know what really happen but I'm sure somehow she's responsible for this.

 

If Jiyeon didn't just ask me not to tell her unnies Hyomin might have killed this girl.

 

"Eunjung about what happen. I didn't mean that. I got mad and accidentally slam her to the shelves but O never wanted it to end this way" She said and she's almost crying.

 

Maybe Jiyeon is right

 

I shouldn't have hanged out with this girl.

 

"That's all you're going to say? If yes I'm leaving now my girlfriend is waiting for me" I said and I was about to walk inside the elevator but she pulled my arm.

 

"Eunjung she's cheating on you" she said.

 

Mwo?

 

I frown and shove her hand away.

 

"She's not. Stop making stories" I said angrily to her this time.

 

Jiyeon is always with me most of the time.

 

She never keeps secrets on me.

 

She loves me and I can feel it so I'm very sure that she won't cheat on me.

 

"I have proofs" she said and gets her phone then showed it to me.

 

What is this?

 

Jiyeon with her Hyomin unnie.

 

This is a very normal scene to me.

 

I've seen Jiyeon being so sweet to her unnies countless of times.

 

I wanted to tell Gyuri that she's a pabo for doing this and they are sisters but I remember that Jiyeon have to keep her identity.

 

I wonder why this people didn't know that.

 

The Parks photo can be seen on the internet.

 

I just deleted the photos on Gyuri's phone and give it back to her.

 

"She wasn't cheating on me. Don't ever spy on my girlfriend again or I'll get your Dad fired from our company. Stay away from us" I said and leave her.

 

It was surprising that I was able to control myself from hurting her.

 

I decide to change my clothes first in the restroom before I go to the clinic.

 

When I go back to the clinic I found Jiyeon lying on the bed with a bandage on her head.

 

She gets up when she see me getting in.

 

I hug her.

 

"How bad is it?" I ask and sit beside her.

 

"It's not that bad but the bandage could be removed after a week" She said and pouts.

 

"It'll be hard for you to keep it from your unnies" I said.

 

"Yeah, I remember Hyomin unnie wants me to meet her this lunch. I can't go to her like this" she said.

 

"I think we better excused ourselves this afternoon. Let's eat outside and you should have some rest" I suggested.

 

"Arasso. Let's go to your car now" She said and about to stand but I stop her.

 

"Change your clothes first." I said.

 

I help her change since she said that her head is a little bit aching.

 

After that we get into my car.

 

"So?" I ask her.

 

"Start driving. I'll call Hyomin unnie when we are a little bit distant here" she said and I just do what she says.

 

When we are a bit distant she called her unnie. Their conversation wasn't that long.

 

"What did she say?" I ask.

 

"It's ok now. I told her that I'm not feeling well so I ask you to send me home. She said she will just make an excuse that she told us to run some errands" She said and smile to me.

 

She suddenly became quiet after that.

 

"Are you thinking about the pictures with Gyuri?" I ask.

 

"So you already know about it" she said and looks down.

 

"Yeah. Honestly, I'll be super jealous if I didn't know that Hyomin is your sister. You and your unnies sometimes are too sweet that you could've mistaken to be a couple" I said.

 

"She actually spread it to our co-interns so I won't be surprise if there will be rumors about me dating the CEO and the future CEO so I better work fast before it reaches Hyomin unnie. I've spotted some workers already and the others on my list are still not confirmed so I better work fast" she said.

 

"You better work fast? Did you just forget about your head?" I ask

 

She's so dedicated in helping her sisters forgetting about herself.

 

She just pouts at me.

 

"I better request for a transfer so that I could help you" I said.

 

"No. I can do this Jungie. I promise to be careful now" she said and raises her right hand indicating her promise.

 

I can only sigh.

 

Her phone rings again

 

"Oh?...Arasso..see you there" She said talking over the phone.

 

"Who is it?" I ask.

 

"It's Areumie. She wants to meet us at the mall" she said and I frown upon hearing her name.

 

"Why does she wanna see you?" I ask

 

"Actually she was asking for you" she said.

 

"Me?"

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Shannon and I are here in the mall waiting for Eunjung unnie and Jiyeon to arrive.

 

"Hubby" Shannon who is being silent since we left the house.

 

"Wae?" I look at her.

 

We are sitting on the bench while she was looking down and playing with my hands.

 

I'm not yet sure how do I feel for her but those things that she's doing that annoys me before turns to be something I like about her.

 

"What will you do when you see Jiyeon?" She asks while still looking down.

 

This kid is too cute.

 

"When will you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter