Chapter 62

Never On Earth You Now Unexpectedly Expected Backwards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

When Hyomin and Qri were done with their announcement I congratulate them and immediately look around to search for Jiyeon.

 

Where did she go?

 

"Jiyeon-shi are your papers already signed?" Wooram said and we look at the direction where she's looking at.

 

And there is the girl I'm looking for.

 

"PARK JIYEON WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HEAD?!" Hyomin unnie and Soyeon unnie almost said in unison.

 

Their voice roared around the conference room catching everyone's attention.

 

Uh oh

 

I think I could understand now why Jiyeon is so scared to meet her unnie like this.

 

I look at Jiyeon again and she's holding her head.

 

I was about to go to her but she walks towards her overreacting unnies.

 

"Unnie it's nothing. Just please sign this for me so that I can give it to Miss Wooram" She said and handed the paper to them.

 

Soyeon get it and she immediately sign it then give it to Wooram.

 

Jiyeon then sit beside me.

 

"Why so late?" I ask her

 

"I fall asleep" She said to me.

 

I wanna talk to her more but her unnies are glaring at her.

 

"Park Jiyeon" Soyeon voice out.

 

"What the hell happen to your head? Don't tell me it was nothing" She said.

 

"No wonder you didn't visit me in my office this past few days" Hyomin added and she looks angry and scary like Soyeon.

 

"And YOU Ham Eunjung. You knew about this but you didn't tell us" Soyeon said to me

 

I feel like we are scolded by our parents.

 

I just look down and hold Jiyeon's hand under the table.

 

Well I know it's wrong that I didn't inform them but what can I do?

 

"Uhm can we drop that topic first and start eating?" Boram unnie suggested feeling the tension and the fact that we are gathering too much attention.

 

"We are not going to eat unless Jiyeon will explain" Soyeon said.

 

Aigoo.

 

Jiyeon look at me then look down.

 

"Ok I will do the explanation since my wifey here is hungry now and Jiyeon seems have no plan to explain" Areum then said.

 

"And what do you know about this Lee Areum?" Qri ask her.

 

"Well, let's just say that I meet Jiyeon and Eunjung unnie after the incident so here’s what happen." Areumie then explains everything that happens.

 

Well she's telling it the way Jiyeon describe it to her before.

 

"Park Gyuri? Who is that again?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Another intern Ms. Hyomin. The girl over there" Wooram pointed where the interns are eating.

 

"Oh so she's the reason why Jiyeon wanted to eat chocolate before." Boram unnie said and laugh at her.

 

I look at Jiyeon she pouts.

 

"You're a threat to yourself when you're jealous my love" I said and she hit my lap.

 

"Unnie it was an accident" she said to her unnies.

 

"Yeah accident. If she didn't do that to you, you won't bump into the shelves and that happens to your head." Hyomin said unconvinced that it was an accident.

 

"Let me teach that kid a lesson" Hyomin said and stand up but Qri and Soyeon pull her to sit again.

 

"Park Hyomin you are a CEO and not a gangster" Soyeon reminded her and Hyomin just frown and cross her arms.

 

Hyomin is indeed violent.

 

"And you Park Jiyeon since your game is over please avoid hurting yourself!" Soyeon said.

 

"Neh unnie" Jiyeon stand to hug Soyeon from behind.

 

"Sorry unnie. I love you." she apologizes and kisses her unnies cheek.

 

"Just please don't get hurt again. You know how much I don't want to see any of us hurt" Soyeon said and seems like she's already lured by the hug from the maknae.

 

"Tss. Only to her? What about me? I'm nothing here? I worry too" Hyomin sulkily said.

 

They are really cute.

 

So close to each other. I'm sure if their parents are still alive they'll be happy to see their kids loving each other.

 

Jiyeon then come to Hyomin and gave her a hug just like what she did to Soyeon.

 

Somehow I feel like I wanna get a hug and kiss too but nah I'll just get it later.

 

"Unnie don't be mad. I love you too and congratulations to you and Qri unnie." She said and kisses Hyomin's cheek.

 

"Eherm beware of the paparazzi" Qri said.

 

"Qri unnie don't be jealous." Jiyeon teases Qri.

 

"Who says I'm jealous? Hyomin and I can do more than that" Qri said and drink her juice in a very cool way while Hyomin's eyes widen in shock.

 

"Oh please let's not talk about things like that in here. There's a kid in here can't you see?" Areum said pointing to Shannon who just pouts.

 

"Oh c'mon Lee Areum Shannon is not that innocent anymore" Qri said and smirked at them.

 

The two just blush.

 

What the hell was that?

 

"Uhm can we eat now?" Areumie ask and obviously changing the topic.

 

I hope Areum would truly love my cousin.

 

"Yeah sure." Hyomin said.

 

Jiyeon sits again beside me and I can see that she's holding her head.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

 

"Nothing Jungie" she said and smile at me.

 

"Park Jiyeon" Hyomin suddenly called her.

 

"Yeah unnie?" She ask and Hyomin just wink at her and stand up.

 

"Everyone may I have your attention please while you are enjoying the food. I have a short and important announcement to make." Hyomin said then look at Soyeon.

 

Soyeon just nod at her.

 

Jiyeon look at me but I just shrug coz I have no idea what's happening either.

 

"Ok you see I need a little time to focus on my wedding so I'm going to take a leave. For the meantime I'm living my sister Park Jiyeon as your as your acting CEO" She announces and it's obvious that it gives everyone a shock especially to the employees from the HR and our co-interns.

 

"Mworago? Unnie it's not like I don't want to help you but are you sure you're leaving me in charge?" Jiyeon ask in shock

 

"Jiyeon of course I'm very sure. You've trained for it right? And you've actually done things harder than this. You can do it. Wooram will be there and of course I'm sure your Jungie won't let you do this alone" Hyomin said to her and I smile and hold her hand.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine unnie. I'll be taking your place for the meantime" She said and accepted her unnie's offer.

 

Then the fun goes on but I really think that my girlfriend is not feeling well.

 

She looks like she's someone who's forcing herself to eat.

 

"Hey, I think you should rest" I said.

 

She looks at me and nods slowly.

 

"Uhm I'll be taking Jiyeon to your room in the office Hyominnie. She's not feeling well" I said and help Jiyeon to stand.

 

"Ok. Wooram-ah calls our doctor. We need to make sure she's ok" I heard Hyomin said.

 

Jiyeon and I leave the conference room and walk to upstairs.

 

"I think I'll be easier" I said and lift her bridal style.

 

"Are we newlyweds Jungie?" She said while her eyes are close and giggled.

 

I didn't answer her.

 

I suddenly remember the pressure of proposing to her.

 

I feel so dumb not to be able to propose.

 

I just have to propose but I can't do it right

 

How can I make it memorable if I'm like a pabo who is going to faint before I could even ask her or maybe I might able to do it but I will blackout before I could even hear her answer.

 

I feel so stupid.

 

I lay her down on bed.

 

"Jungie don't leave me hear alone" she said and tighten the grip on my arms.

 

"I won't I'll be right here beside you my love." I said and lie beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter