Author's Final Words

Star-Crossed: The Finale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*cries ugly tears*

 

First of all, I want to thank all those readers who have patiently joined me all throughout this writing journey. I wasn’t really expecting anything. I was just a simple fangirl, bearing crazy thoughts inside her head about her beloved Idols. This is the first time I am putting these ideas into writing and it was absolutely worth it – all because of you, lovelies.

 

What was supposed to be a single-book fanfic turned into a trilogy because of your unending support. I might’ve lost track and confidence along the way but your comments and sweet words have always managed to comfort me and push me through. And now, who would’ve thought, my first ever fanfic has finally come to an end!

 

But guess what?

 

I don’t think this is the end.

 

I am not yet ready to give Baekhyun and Hanna’s story up so I’m planning to post random one shots or special chapters of the things that transpired during those seven years that they were dating. I know I left off on the part where Baekhyun recovered and I could only imagine a lot of things that could’ve happened right after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter