Epilogue

Star-Crossed: The Finale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

[Sol Han Na’s POV]

 

 

Sounds of camera shutters and flashes of blinding light filled the hall as soon as we stepped in. My heart is hammering in my chest, my hand clammy with sweat, but Baekhyun never let go of it. Instead, he held onto it tighter – as if his whole life depended on it.

 

We’ve waited for seven years for this moment. We only revealed ourselves as ‘dating’ but gave no other details about our relationship. We kept the truth hidden, knowing that it’s too early to unleash such great news. The citizens were in absolute shock when we first gave our statement regarding us being a couple but they were able to adapt soon enough as we began to date and go out in public together.

 

It was unbelievable.

 

It was like a dream come true.

 

From simply sneaking in my room every night to strolling down the busy streets hand in hand, a lot has changed between us. We didn’t need to hide anymore. We didn’t need to fear that we could get caught. We were able to live freely, love each other openly. The people accepted us. We were happy. We were contented. And it deemed all our sacrifices worth it.

 

EXO's popularity soared up high. They've released albums that didn't only top the charts but also swoop various awards and recognitions from all over the world. They;re almost in their 10th anniversary but their fandom are still as strong and unbeatable as ever. Kris and Luhan didn't come back. Tao departed a few months after Baekhyun's recovery. But all of them remained good friends. We'd meet each other secretly either in Korea or in China just to catch up with each other's lives. And it proved to me that regardless of their group being divided, nothing can ever break the strength of their bond. The three might not be a part of EXO anymore in the eyes of many but for us whom they've lived with and grew old with, they will always and forever be EXO. It will never ever change.

 

 Baekhyun pulled back a chair for me and I sat. He took the one next to me without letting go of my hand and the reporters seem to go on full blast as they snapped countless pictures of us. There were cameras scattered everywhere, recording even the tinie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter