Chapter 44

You're who now?

Nari

I stayed in my new dorm the whole day, not bothering on leaving and just waiting for school to start once again. That whole day was me sitting on my bed with my phone going off non-stop from calls and texts from Myungsoo. I got so annoyed that I texted him to leave me alone, but that only resulted in him texting and calling me even more. Eventually, I just turned off my phone and slept the rest of the day.

The next day, I did my normal morning routine, waking up early which was quite difficult since I've been slacking off lately. Nonetheless, I got ready and prepared my books and supplies that had been gathering dust in the corner. Taking one last look in the mirror, and making a mental note to get a haircut since my hair was getting pretty long, I walked out of my dorm to head to my first class. 

Very cautiously, I made sure to not encounter Myungsoo while I was still close to my dorm. The hallways were crowded again like they had been before, giving me some cover as I walked down the halls. Everyone seemed either happy and relaxed or tired and disgruntled. There was no in between. I guess they were glad for the vacation or upset that it was over.

I walked up the stairs and started inching closer to my class until a voice called my name, stopping me in my tracks. I turned my head and smiled at him approaching.

"Hey, Jimin! What's up? How was your vacation?" Sunggyu asked coming up next to me.

"It was good. What about you?"

"Good, good. Oh yeah, where is all your stuff and where were you last night? We all wanted to hangout last night from coming back."

"Oh, that. Um, I just....I moved out." I said hesitantly.

"What? Why?" The look on his face showed pure confusement and shock.

"I, uh, I just thought it would be easier, you know. Living together with seven other people isn't easy and I thought that it would be easier if I opened up some space for you guys." I said the first thoughts coming out of my head.

"Why would you think that? We're all fine with you-"

Ringggg

The best I can describe this situation is being saved by the bell. 

"Hey, I gotta go! I'll talk to you later!" I said waving off and rushing to my class.

After entering the wrong classroom the first time, I finally walked into the right class, students waiting around for the teacher and talking to their friends. Even though having math in the morning was a pain, I was glad to finally be back on track with the school schedule and to try my hardest from here on out. I put a smile on as I took a step yet stopped in my path, my smile quickly disappearing when I noticed the situation I'm currently in.

Not only is this my worst class, but the two people I'm very confused with are also in this class. And I sit next to one of them. Who I haven't spoken to since he left. Who I haven't seen since he kissed me.

My eyes traveled to Woohyun sitting at his desk, on his phone looking at whatever. Hesitantly, my eyes moved from him to the back of the room, finding the other figure, the other guy who kissed me, sitting at his desk staring right at me. I gulped on the spot. What a fun class this is going to be.

I ignored Myungsoo's stare and strolled over to my seat next to Woohyun, placing my bag down and pulling the chair out, causing him to look up from his phone. Anxiety started to rise within me and I tried to keep my cool. I know Eunji told me not to ignore this but I can't help it, it's what I do best. So I acted like nothing had happened two weeks ago.

I turned my head to face Woohyun who was looking at me settle down. I grinned and finally spoke up. "Hey, what's up?"

He hesitated for a moment before returning the smile. "Hey, uh nothing. I'm good. How was your vacation?"

"It was alright. I got to see my brother again and he's doing fine but I mostly stayed at the dorms, lying around all day. How'd it go with your family?"

"It was nice. I hadn't seen them in awhile so it was, good."

"That's good."

I didn't know what else to say and I definitely wasn't going to bring up that topic. Woohyun seemed at a lost for words too because we both just sat there awkwardly, not saying anything which rarely happened when I was with Woohyun. But with the circumstances, I feel like it's inevitable.

This time, instead of being saved by the bell, I was saved by the teacher since he walked in the next second. I think God knows the situation I'm in now and is finally trying to help me out since I have bad luck.

"Hello class, I hope you all had a great vacation and a good time off to relax! To start the day off, I'll pass out a worksheet of a few problems from topics we learned before as a refresher. It's time to get back into the swing of things. Oh yes, and before I forget, you're midterm grades will be posted at the end of the day so you can go check it later." He informed while passing out the worksheet.

Students groaned but nevertheless, started working on their sheets. I passed the papers back when I got them and gave one to Woohyun, going into my backpack to get a pencil. Once I got it, I started working on the problems, finishing in a couple of minutes.

I sat back and watched Woohyun having difficulty with his problems, scratching his head in frustration making me chuckle. He hasn't changed one bit.

"Aish." He grumbled lowly, shaking the desks, causing my paper to slip off my desk. He looked up from his work and stared at my paper. "Oh, sorry. I'll get it."

"No, it's fine, I got it."

He didn't listen and we both ending up trying to grab the paper at the same time, our hands brushing over one anothers. I freezed in my spot and tried to ignore the weird feeling throughout my body. Woohyun stopped in his tracks as well and we both looked up at each other the same time. I don't know what was going through his mind, or even mine for that matter, but my heart started racing in anxiety, memories flooding back causing a faint tint of pink on my cheeks. I don't how long we were like that, but the voice of someone calling out for the teacher snapped me back. I quickly took the piece of paper and sat back up, trying to focus on what was going on.

The teacher stopped writing on the board and looked to the back of the room. "What is it L?"

I side glanced to the back of the room to see Myungsoo standing up from his desk with an unreadable expression.

"Teacher, I'm having a hard time seeing the board, can I move up closer from now on?" He said nonchalantly.

"I suppose so. You'll have to ask one of your classmates to change with you."

"Minjun-ah, can I change seats with you?" Myungsoo asked aloud.

".....Um, sure." My eyes widened when the student named Minjun got up and moved. Not because he moved but because I realized he was sitting right behind me. I turned around to catch him getting up and moving to the back of the class while Myungsoo plopped his books down and sat down at his desk, looking up to me and, you guessed it, smirking.

This punk. He can see perfectly well, why is he making this so difficult!

I hastily turned back around to the front, catching out of the corner of my eye Woohyun glancing between the both of us. I inwardly sighed, wanting the minutes to tick away faster.

When the class finally came to an end, I hurriedly put my books away and zoomed out of that classroom at the speed of light, not wanting to spend another second longer in there. I swerved and passed by people before arriving at my history class, taking my seat with a sigh or relief and immediately putting my head down on the desk. The day was only just starting and I wanted it to end already.

"So this is the greeting I get after not seeing you for two weeks?"

My head shot up and I turned to the voice, my face brightening up instantly. "Chanyeol!" I engulfed him in a big hug while he chuckled and returned it.

"That's better. So how you've been. I haven't seen or hanged out with you in a long time. I should be scolding you right now."

I laughed at his remark. "Yeah, you probably should be. Next time we have a break, please take me with you." I asked with pleading eyes.

"What, missed me that much?" He teased.

"Oh trust me, you have no idea."

"Jimin! Hey!"

I turned my head to see Dongwoo walking in with Woohyun following. Shoot, I forgot he's in this class too but I focused my attention on Dongwoo. "Hey! Nice to see you."

Dongwoo and Woohyun took their respective seats behind me and Chanyeol. "Why is all your stuff gone, bro? Your part of the dorms is all empty." He asked in confusion.

"I was wondering that too." Woohyun spoke up but it was muted compared to Dongwoo's voice.

"Oh, um," I glanced between them worriedly not really wanting to say it, "I.....I changed dorms."

"What?! Why would you do that?" Dongwoo asked in disbelief. Woohyun's eyes remained wide but he didn't say anything, I'm guessing Dongwoo said it for him.

I even felt Chanyeol's eyes on me. "It was just getting a little too crowded and I think it'll be easier for you guys to live in the space now."

"What do you mean? That's not-"

"Hello class! Welcome back from vacation! I hope you all enjoyed it." The teacher announced striding into the class. Wow, I'm three for three today. The school's got my back this time.

I swiftly turned around and focused on the teacher and everything she was saying for the whole period. However, I couldn't help but feel Dongwoo and Woohyun's gazes on the back of my head the whole time. I felt them burning holes into me and I just wanted to sink into the ground. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain and have Sunggyu do it for me but that isn't really working out to well.

When that class ended, I repeated the same movements I did before, rushing out and scurring my way to science. I think I made it in a record breaking time because when I arrived, almost no one was there.

Almost.

Sitting comfy in a chair at my table was Myungsoo who had his earbuds in listening to music and scrolling through his phone. I cursed myself for rushing to much and tried to back out unnoticed. However, I guess Myungsoo felt a presence and looked up from his phone, breaking out into a teasing grin. "Oh Jimin, over here." He motioned me over to him.

A string of mumbled curses escaped my lips as I reluctantly walked over and sat down at my seat, which was next to Myungsoo. "If I'm not mistaken, you don't sit here." I uttered out lowly.

"Actually, I do. Since I am in this group from now on, the teacher said I could sit here."

"What are you doing?" I asked turning to face him.

"Me? I'm sitting." He said leaning back in his chair.

I rolled my eyes and contained my temper. "What are you trying to do, huh? I know damn well you can see perfectly fine in math and now you're changing seats again?"

"Do I have to be up to something all the time?"

"Yes! You're Myungsoo, you're always up to something!"

"That was quite rude of you to leave like that two days ago you know?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. My face flushed and I quickly turned away from him. I was trying to ignore everything that's happened and he's doing a good at ruining it. At least Woohyun played along, but of course that would be asking too much from Myungsoo.

I felt his hands turn my chin to look at him, making me face his annoying smirk. "It's also quite rude to not look at a person when they're speaking to you."

"Myung. Soo. Enough." I whispered yelled at him.

Before I could even react, Myungsoo pecked my lips and quickly pulled away, my eyes widening in suprise and fear. His smirk grew wider when he saw my face, chuckling to himself. "I told you, I'm not holding back anymore." He whispered into my ear before settling back into his seat, conviently when the first student decided to walk in besides us.

This mother f-is he completely insane! Has he finally lost it! I'm going to kill him when I get my hands on him!!!

More students started piling into the classroom, along with Chanyeol and the teacher. I would have to delay killing Myungsoo for now and act cool and normal. Chanyeol came up to our table and raised an eyebrow. "L, you sit here now?"

"No."

"Yes."

Chanyeol looked between the both of us even more confused than before. 

"Yes, I do." Myungsoo stated with a tone that said 'case closed.'

"Okay." Chanyeol looked at me with the same confused looked while I just scooted closer to him, trying to ignore the person beside me.

The whole period, Myungsoo kept pestering me discreetly, annoying the crap out of me. He'd knock my pen on the ground, push the back of my chair, throw crumpled up pieces of paper at me, write all over my notebook. I was about to take my pen and stab him with it. And to add on to my misery, Chanyeol did nothing to stop him, only staring between the both of us like we're freaks.

When science finally came to an end, I went on my merry way to lunch, not bothering to even go into the lunch room, going straight to the courtyard. I heard Chanyeol's voice get lost behind me in the crowd. But honestly, I just need to get as far away from Myungsoo and anyone else for that matter. I mentally made a note to make some time for Chanyeol though.

My pace slowed down as I came closer to the courtyard, my body relaxing. I opened up my bag while walking, taking out my lunch. Since I really didn't have any food in my dorm, I was stuck with rice. Just rice. Lovely right?

I looked up and froze when I realized someone was already in my spot, eating his lunch, mentally groaning. Woohyun stopped eating when he noticed me, breaking out into a smile and motioning me to sit next to him. Why is he now acting like Myungsoo?

Nonetheless, I went over and sat down next to him because I'm not a rude person, and took out my lunch. In the beginning it was relatively quiet with Woohyun insiting I take some of his food, which I did eventually because it's free food. However, we started talking about random pointless things, laughing in between. It made all the previous awkwardness disappear.

However that didn't last long when Myungsoo decided to show up, my laughter dying down completely. He came up and sat down on the other side of me, placing his food down.

"Hey." Woohyun spoke up first.

"Hey. What's going on here?" He asked.

"Nothing, just eating." I said swallowing my rice.

"You sure that's it?"

I almost choked on my rice if I hadn't grab my water in time. I don't know how many times I've glared at Myungsoo but it's probably in the millions. He really has some sort of problem.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked him confused. I gave Myungsoo the dirtiest look I could so he knows to be careful with his next set of words.

"Nothing." He finally settled on. I kept my eye on him while we continued to eat, my guts not really trusting him. And my guts were right.

Not even thirty seconds later, Myungsoo speaks up again. "So Jimin, why did you leave the dorm?" He said empasizing my name. I swear he wants to die.

I slowly turned my head to him, putting on my fake psycho looking smile, so close to committing murder. He had this innocent look on his face, though I could see the hidden smirk. "Well Myungsoo, I told you already."

"I forgot. Can you remind me?" He said batting his eyelashes.

Taking a deep breath, I contained my anger. "I thought it would be easier for all you guys to live with one less person. Remember now?" I batted my eyelashes back.

The hidden smirk came out, making me gulp in fear. "Really, because you seemed fine the whole vacation, only worrying toward the end right before everyone came back." He put his hand on his chin, pretending to think hard. "Did something happen with one of the other guys that made you wanna leave? Now that I think about it, Woohyun was the last person you talked to before everyone left. Did something happen?" Myungsoo said looking at Woohyun with dead eyes.

My face instantly reddened on the spot. I glanced over to Woohyun, who's face looked like me and his eyes were avoiding Myungsoo's. I quickly shook my head and glared into Myungsoo's soul. "N-No, nothing at all. If there's anyone that made me wanna leave, it's you."

"Really?" Myungsoo leaned closer to me but not that close, still smirking. "It sure didn't seem like it two days ago." My face couldn't be redder.

I jumped when I felt someone's breath right next to my ear. "What's he talking about?" Woohyun whispered to me.

"I don't know. I'm going to go to my locker now." I said getting up. I can't be here any longer, my poor heart can't take this.

I started picking up all my books, Woohyun joining and helping me. "I'll come too." He said carrying the books that didn't fit in my bag.

"No, it's fine. You don't have to."

"I got this Woohyun." Myungsoo said grabbing the books out of Woohyun hands.

I snatched the books away from him and held them close to me. "I certainly don't need your help."

"Oh trust me, you do." 

"No, I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I think he's good Myung." Woohyun interrupted.

I gave Woohyun a thankful look to which he smiled in return. I could see Myungsoo tense in the corner of my eye but I ignored him and started walking to my locker. However for the next steps I took, I heard footsteps behind me. Turning around, I saw the two of them just following me. I opened my mouth but Myungsoo cut me off.

"Were creeps right?"

I sighed and continued to my locker.

 

 

When all classes finished, I packed all my books and walked out of the class, just exiting the room.

"Hey."

I jumped for the second time today and turned sideways to see Myungsoo leaning against the door frame. He doesn't know when to quit.

"How did you get here so quick? The bell just rung."

"Some people call me the flash you know."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, walking ahead of him. "Go home Myung."

"Nah, I don't feel like it."

"Well then leave me alone."

"Nah, I don't feel like it."

I groaned. I couldn't go back to my dorm if he's goning to continue to be in creeper mode and he's being annoying as hell today so I don't want him near me. I stopped and faced him, putting on my serious face. "Myungsoo, please just go. You're lucky you're still alive at this moment after those stunts you pulled so I'm giving you a chance to keep your life right now. I suggest you take it."

"Not until you show me where your "dorm" is." He replied back.

"No."

"Well, guess who's not leaving?"

"Fine."

I walked away from him and headed to the lounge room that they had in almost every wing of the building. Taking a seat on the chair, I pulled out my homework that needed to be done and started working on it, ignoring Myungsoo's presence completely which was sitting right across from me. Just pretend he's not there and don't acknowledge him in the slightest bit. He'll have to leave or go to the bathroom eventually.

I must have been in that chair for over seven hours, no exaggeration. I completed my homework in two hours so the rest of the time, I just went on my phone and listened to music. Myungsoo didn't budge at all even though I disregarded all his attempts to talk to me. He's driving me up a wall. Why can't he just go away? Why is he so annoying?

When the clock struck 9:30, I had had enough. I glanced at Myungsoo who was on his phone. "It's time for you to go."

"I'll go when you go." He said not even looking up from his screen.

"Myungsoo."

"Yes?"

"Go. Now."

He didn't respond and kept his eyes on the screen. I sighed, giving up, and made myself comfortable on the couch. Waking up early today took its toll on me and I feel more sleepy than I usually do at nine-thirty. My eyelids started feeling heavier and heavier, until the weight became too much and closed altogether. As soon they closed, I was out like a light, entering my dreamland. However, I don't know if it was my dream or not, but I felt as though I became lighter and warm.

 

Update!! Hope you guys enjoyed!