Chapter 19

You're who now?

Nari

My eyes fluttered open, feeling the sun's rays coming through the tent. I groaned a little and judging by the angle of the sun, it was still pretty early. I guess it's a habit of mine to just wake up early.

I went to get up but remained lying down, something holding me down.

"What the?"

I looked around to see Myungsoo with his arms wrapped around my waist. My face turned red while I tried to escape his grasp. I started to inch further out of his arms until he groaned, pulling me back right next to him. How can someone be this strong when their asleep?

I continued to struggle to get free, but his grasp was even stronger this time. Nothing was coming into my mind of how to get out of this situation. My heart was beating faster than usual with my face getting redder by the second.

"Uh, come on Myungsoo. Let. Me. Go."

With one last pull away from him, I was able to remove his arm and move away. I turned back around to see Myungsoo still asleep, thank god. However, his face looked upset with his eyebrows creased, probably from the loss of warmth.

"Thank the lord."

I went to go to the bathroom and change when I realized I'm still out in the woods. My eyes widened and I started to have a mini panic attack. I zipped open the tent to look around if anyone esle was around, but everyone is still sleeping. But the thought of someone being awake and potentially seeing me change was a no go. With that in mind, I closed the tent back up and turned back to Myungsoo's sleeping figure. If he's still sleeping, I can change in here. Though me being extra careful, I put the blanket over his head to make sure, mentally thanking Myungsoo is a heavy sleeper.

With the blanket over his head, I changed my clothes the quickest I ever had before, relaxing after I was finished. I pulled the blanket off Myungsoo's head to see he was still sleeping. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not waking you up, remember."

After that, I went out of the tent, no one else that seems to be awake yet, and walked over to Chanyeol's tent. I peeked in the tent to see him sleeping with his legs and arms sprawled out, leaving no room for Soohyun. I chuckled to myself before taking a pebble and throwing it at him.

"Uh, Wha-Owww what was that for."

"Your wake up call. Get changed and come out when you done" I said and walked away, closing the tent,

A few minutes later, Chanyeol emerged from the tent, looking slightly annoyed and tired. He glanced around the campsite and glared at me.

"What did you wake me up for. No one else is up?"

"I'm hungry."

"You did not seriously wake me up because your hungry."

"I did. My food that I packed isn't fulfilling."

He gave me the coldest glare I've gotten from him while I laughed at him.

"I'm going back to sleep" he said before walking to his tent once again.

"No you can't, I'm hungry so you need to help. What happened to the mom side in you?"

He turned back to look at me before reaching in his bag and throwing a bagel at me.

"Bon Appetite" he replied before slipping back into the tent.

"Tch, fine then, don't come crying to me if you wanna hang out."

I headed back to my own tent and sat down, eating the bagel. There was nothing else to do, so I just sat and ate, looking out at the trees. My throat started to get dry while eating the bagel so I turned back to reach for my water bottle. But, I started choking on my bagel when I saw that Myungsoo was up.

His expression changed from emotionless to worried while grabbing my water bottle and handing it to me. I took it and jugged down the water, finally being able to breathe.

"You okay?"

"Uh, yeah thanks." I replied. This boy sure know how to scare me, and he isn't even doing anything scary.

"What are you doing up? I thought you were sleeping." I asked him.

"Well my eyes opened and I got up, hence me not sleeping anymore" he said with sarcasm in his voice.

I glared at him while he just laughed at me. "Aren't you a heavy sleeper, why are you up now? It's pretty early."

"Well I guess I remember that someone wouldn't wake me up today" he said while smirking to which I replied the same with.

I continued to eat my bagel while Myungsoo stole pieces of my bagel.

"Yah, this is mine. Get your own!"

"Okay then."

He reached over and grabbed my bag, looking through it. 

"YAH, what do you think you're doing?" I yelled at him while snatching my bag back.

"You only brought one bagel. I find that hard to believe."

"What, you, what, yah just stop." I can't take this in the morning.

He laughed and laid down. He turned to look at me, then look at my bagel, then back at me. I rolled my eyes and tore off a piece, handing it to him. He smiled and started to eat the rest of my bagel, well Chanyeol's.

A half-hour passed by with people starting to wake up and get dressed. I got up and left the tent, letting Myungsoo change his clothes as well. Mostly everyone was up by now and started packing up their things to return to the cabins. Myungsoo came out of the tent and started to disassemble the tent. I went over to help him and put the tent back into the box. By now, everyone was awake and taking down their tents as well, Chanyeol taking the longest since his was so big.

"Alright guys, let's start heading back to the cabins."

And with that, everyone started making their way back to the cabins. Chanyeol and Myungsoo walked beside me all the way their with Soohyun trailing behind us.

Once we got to the cabins, we were told that small activities had been set up for the rest of the day. It was pretty boring for the most part, but I'm glad it wasn't something that involved too much effort.

The next day was bascially the same thing. Small activites were set up and we took a nature walk to end off the trip. Myungsoo had gone back to his usual self, emotionless and not talking to anyone, unless he was with me. But as soon as someone else came up to us, he became mute again. I finally decided that he's bipolar.

It was finally the day for us to leave and head back to the school, much to the students dislike. I boarded the bus and sat down with Chanyeol sitting next to me.

"Ha, now I get to sit next to you."

I rolled my eyes at his childish comment and took out my phone to check the time and see if I had any texts from Jimin or Eunji. When I took out my phone, I saw Chanyeol feel his pants pocket and the back ones, eyes widening by the second.

"Shoot! Where's my phone?"

"I don't know. Did you leave it in the cabin?"

"Oh god. I'll be right back. Make sure they don't leave without me."

"No promises."

He stopped and glared while I waved him off to hurry up. He dashed off the bus, heading back to the cabins.

"Idiot."

I put my headphones in my ear and started to listen to music. Right now Big Bang's Loser was playing, one of my favorites. The song would sometimes play in the shop I worked at and I would jam out while cleaning the floors. I probably made a fool out of myself to anyone watching.

I felt the seat dip next to me while looking out the window. "Found it?"

I turned to look at Chanyeol, except it wasn't Chanyeol. "Found what?"

"Myungsoo, what are you doing here?"

"Sitting. What does it look like."

I opened my mouth to tell him to move since Chanyeol was sitting here, but I decided against it to annoy Chanyeol. If he wants his seat then he has to get it himself. But I decided to be a little helpful and tell Myungsoo he's sitting there.

Myungsoo looked down at Chanyeol's bag before grabbing it and putting it on another empty seat next to Soohyun. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore and bust out laughing, while Myungsoo chuckled. He's so gonna be pissed.

A couple of minutes went by before I saw Chanyeol heading back onto the bus. "Oh boy, here we go."

"Phew, I found it. It slipped from my bunk to your bunk. I almost had a hear- uh, um, hey, L."

Chanyeol stood their akwardly while Myungsoo nodded his head to Chanyeol. Chanyeol's eyes darted to me to which I shrugged my shoulders. He glared at me but I guess he really wanted to sit with me this time because he didn't back away.

"Uh, I was sitting here before." 

"Oh, you wouldn't mind if I sit here. I don't know anyone else and me and Soohyun don't get along too well." Myungsoo said.

Chanyeol had his mouth open to say something, probably to refuse, but he closed his mouth and gave in. "Oh, okay, It's fine." Chanyeol looked at me once before dreadfully walking back to his new seat next to Soohyun.

"Wow, your something else."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Myungsoo replied.

"Up to you."

He narrowed his eyes toward me while i smiled and put my headphones back in and fell asleep. 

When I woke up, we were closing in on the school. I realized my head was laying on Myungsoo's shoulder and quickly picked up my head. He looked at me slightly confused from the sudden movement.

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

He smiled to himself and sat back again. The bus pulled into the front of the school and slowed to a stop. All the students grabbed their things and started walking off the bus. When I got out, Chanyeol walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "You owe me double know."

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, you declined hanging out with me that morning you gave me the bagel. You chose sleep over me."

"Really? You woke me up at like 6:00 in the morning. Of course I would want to sleep some more."

I shrugged my shoulders and started heading back into the school. Myungsoo came up behind me and we both started heading back to the dorm. All the classes had already ended for the day so there was students crowded in the hallways.  Me and Myungsoo just chatted about random things before we headed into the dorm. And it was as if we never left. All of infinite was just sitting in the dorm, doing nothing.

"L, Jimin, you're back!" Woohyun shouted while he ran up to me and hugged me while lifting me off the ground.

"Woah, yeah were back." I choked out while Woohyun squeezed me tighter.

"Alright, that's enough" Myungsoo said before prying Woohyun off of me.

"Fine, fine." Woohyun replied with a pout. The rest of infinite came over and said hi to us. They act like the world stopped spinning when we were gone.

"It was so boring. My seat buddy was gone for four days. Do you know how torturous it was in math for me" Woohyun started.

I rolled my eyes. He's just like Chanyeol. "Aww, missed me that much."

"Yup. We need to hang out again."

"Uh-huh." I walked over to my bunk and set my things down on the bed. I pulled out my phone after getting a text, of course, from Chanyeol.

We need to hang out. You owe me.

"God, people need to leave me alone."

I started to empty my clothes back into the draw when one of my shirts was missing. "Huh, that's weird."

I walked back to where all the guys were. "Hey Myungsoo, did you take one of my shirts by accident?"

Myungsoo stopped talking to infinite and opened his bag to search, pulling out my shirt. "Oh sorry about that."

"It's fine."

I took my shirt back and was going to head back to into the bunk area when I saw everyone's mouth hanging open. Myungsoo turned away from me and looked at everyone, confused just like me.

"What?"

"You know L's real name!?!" Sungyeol said. Oh, was I not suppose to say again?

I looked over to Myungsoo, slightly frightened he might murder me but he just waved me off to not worry.

"Uh, yeah. What's wrong with it?"

"UH, do you know how long it took for any of us to know L's real name. We didn't know for months on end and he tells you in a few weeks." Sungyeol replied.

"He didn't tell me for 6 months." Sungkyu said.

"Well, I'm just better than you guys then" I replied with a smirk. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Myungsoo smiling to himself too.

"Uh, excuse me, rude" Sungjong said, more to Myungsoo than me.

 I walked back to my bed while everyone was still talking to Myungsoo. I heard the door open and close, the room becoming quiet. I looked over and saw everyone left. Well, everyone except Myungsoo.

"Where they all go?"

"To get some food."

"Oh."

I sat down on my bed and stared up at the bottom of the top bunk. Myungsoo walked over and sat down on his bed, doing the same thing. You think with all these new tech things like a tv, computer, phone, I wouldn't get bored but it's the complete opposite. The more time I spend playing on those things, the more bored I get. I guess not having them growing up, I learned to find fun without them.

"I'm bored" I said.

"Me too."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"Well gee, your helpful."

"I know, thanks" he snickered.

I was going to retort when an idea popped into my head. I sat up and looked over to Myungsoo. "Wanna play basketball?"

He looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you wanna get beat?"

"Please, the only one whose gonna lose is you."

"We'll see about that."

Me and Myungsoo hopped off our beds and started heading out to the basketball courts. On the way there, we passed the rest of infinite coming back with food.

"Hey where are you guys going? Didn't you want food?" Dongwoo asked.

I was going to tell them we were going to play basketball and ask them to join but Myungsoo beat me to it.

"We changed our minds.Don't worry we'll be back soon" he said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me away.

"Wait, can I come?" Woohyun asked

"No!" Myungsoo replied back.

After we were out of ear reach I turned back to Myungsoo. "Why can't they come?"

"Cause this is a one on one game. Plus Woohyun is terrible at basketball."

I chuckled, knowing he was probably right. "Can I have my hand back?"

Myungsoo looked back and let go of my hand, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, sorry."

'It's okay."

After walking around the school, we finally arrived at the basketball court. No one else was playing so we had the court to ourselves. I started stretching my legs and arms while Myungsoo went to grab a ball. "So what are we playing up to" I asked.

"Let's go to 30" Myunsoo said.

I nodded my head and got into position. "You can have the ball first. I'm getting a feeling you'll need it."

He rolled his eyes. "Please the only one who'll need luck is you."

"Loser has to do something the winner wants" I said, making the game a little more interesting. Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yup, unless you don't want to do what I want."

"Whatever you say" He said before he started dribbling the ball.

I turned my game mode on and within a few seconds the game began. He ran up, dribbling the ball between his feet and rose to make a shot. It went in with a swoosh while he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. "A 1 pointer, impressive."

"Better than you."

I raised and eyebrow while he came rushing toward me. He tried to smack the ball out of my hands but I swerved out of the way just in time and threw the ball, going in with a swoosh from the 3 point line. I turned back to him. "I'm sorry, you were saying."

"Alright, if that's how it's going to be." He said with a new determination in his eyes.

The game went on just like that. I would score some points and then he would. Myungsoo was fast on his feet but I had better balance than him. No one got ahead of the other by a big difference, only a 2 or 3 point difference. Myungsoo also could block me easier than I could since he was taller than me but I didn't let that stop me. The sun had started going down since the game was going slow. With a bit of sunlight left in the sky, the score was 29-29, meaning whoever got the point next would win. At this point, we were both covered in sweat and tired.

"I got to admit, I didn't think you would last this long."

"Happy to disappoint" I retorted.

He started into my eyes and didn't say anything else. I started right back until he moved suddenly, snapping me out of his trance. He went to go up to the hoop but I snatched the ball out of his hands and went to shoot. I jumped and let the basketball slip out of my fingertips into the air. I watched as the ball went higher, then lower, hitting the rim and

falling off.

"Damn it!"

I rushed to get the ball but Myungsoo got there before I did and did an easy lay-up where the basketball went through the net. I groaned out in frustration and sighed. I had that and I messed it up. How could I miss? It wasn't like I was far away.

"Well, well, well, that was a good match. Impressive for a-.. for you. But like I said, I told you I would win." He said while coming up to me with the basketball in his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, all praise Myungsoo. You just got lucky. If the ball went in when I shot, you would of loss."

"But it didn't."

I glared at him while he laughed. "Alright, what do you want."

He put a finger on his chin, as if he was thinking real hard but something told me he already knew what he had in mind. He came up to me until his face was a few inches from mine. I moved my head back a little and stared at him with my eyebrow raised, trying to keep my cool.

"I'll let you know later" he said while smirking and walking off. I stood there frozen, confused as to what just happened and why my heart was beating slighlty faster than usual.

"Are you coming or what?" I heard Myungsoo say off in the distance, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around and ran up next to him before heading back to the dorm.

When we got back to the dorm, it was late but everyone was still up.

"Where were you guys?" Woohyun asked.

"Playing basketball" I replied.

"Really, we couldn't come play with you guys. We were bored here too you know!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom turning the shower on. I went over to my bed and grabbed pajamas and a towel and went to the other bathroom to take a shower.

"Next time, you hang out with me, alright?" Woohyun said coming up to me.

"I already have a line. You'll have to wait your turn" I said while grinning and walking into the bathroom with Woohyun pouting. After my shower and changing into my pajamas, I came out to see everyone getting ready for bed. I quietly slipped into my bed and under the covers. I looked over to Myungsoo who was settling in and glanced over at me. He gave me a small smile before lying down. I smiled and fell asleep too.