Chapter 39

You're who now?

Nari

After walking around the park with Myungsoo, we headed back to the dorms. We had spent quite a lot of time at the park so when we got back, it was already dark outside. For the rest of the night, me and Myungsoo spent our time watching movies on the TV before falling alseep on the couch.

When I woke up, I was sleeping sideways on the couch with my feet sprawled out over Myungsoo. It took me a couple of seconds to fully awake before I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, throwing on a clean pair of sweats and a big t-shirt after. Whatever productivity I had in me yesterday surely vanished today.

I stalked out of the bathroom and went back over to the couch to still see Myungsoo sleeping. He looked peaceful so I didn't bother on waking him up and sat down on the other couch instead. There wasn't much to do so I looked out the window. Storm clouds were rolling in and the sound of the wind howling outside gave me a good idea on what the weather was looking like for the day. Though I didn't mind. Rainy days were actually some of my favorites and it gave me a sense of coziness. 

I turned around when I heard grunting and covers shifting from the other side, catching Myungsoo stirring awake. He woke up with a loud yawn before glancing around the room. Rubbing his eyes, he looks over at me and gives a small, tired smile. "When did you wake up?"

"A couple of minutes ago."

"Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm not hungry right now." 

He got up from the couch and strode over to the kitchen, opening the cabinets to look for food I assume. After a couple of seconds of scrummaging around, he walked back and placed a bowl of cereal with milk on the table in front of me while taking a seat on the other side. I eyed him supsiciously, making him chuckle in amusment.

"What?"

"Why are you acting all nice of a sudden?" I asked, not really sure if this is Myungsoo I'm speaking to.

"What do you mean? Is it really that much of a shock I handed you cereal?"

"No, just in general. You've been... I don't know....just nicer."

He rolled his eyes. "Nicer how?"

"Well just yesterday you made me breakfast and again you handed me food when I said I didn't want any. Did you do something that you're trying to make up for now?"

"I didn't do anything!"

I still eyed him up and down. If there was anyone I expected this behavior from, it was Dongwoo or Sungjong. Definitely not Myungsoo.

"Oh would you stop acting like its some sort of rare occurrence." He said while throwing a pillow at me.

I was about to pick it up and throw it back at him but I quickly decided against it, settling the pillow back down. Let's just steer clear of the pillows for now.

This time it was Myungsoo giving me a strange look, like he was expecting me to throw it back. Ignoring his look and pushing my hair out of my face, I picked up the spoon and started eating the cereal. And I guess I was hungry because I finished the bowl in five minutes flat.

"And you said you werent hungry." Myungsoo scoffed.

"Oh shut up would you."

"Nope." He said while smiling, showing off his dimples.

"You're so annoyi-"

"You still wear that?"

Confused, I looked down at my clothes then back at him. "Wear what?"

"The necklace?"

I looked back down and pulled the chain from under my shirt. I usually kept it hidden because the chain was long but for the most part, it was around my neck at all times except when I take a shower. "Uh yeah, why?"

"Good." He stared back down at his cereal, concealing most of his face but I still saw his mouth curve upward.

"Well what about you? Do you wear the bracelet I got you or did you throw it in the dumpster?"

Myungsoo held his wrist up and pulled down his sleeve, revealing the bracelet. "Haven't took it off and won't."

I don't know why but that one sentence made me feel giddy inside. Probably because I got the cold Myungsoo to actually appreciate something cheap I got for him. Yeah, that's probably it.

A phone ringing in the distance snapped me out of my thoughts. Getting up, I started walking over to it while I heard Myungsoo groaning in the back.

"Why can't people just leave you alone!"

I chuckled and grabbed the phone, heading back to Myungsoo and tossing it at him. "It's yours."

"Oh." He looked at the caller ID which made his face scrunch up. After a couple of seconds, he hit the decline button and tossed the phone back on the couch.

"Who was that?"

"No one important. So, what do you want to do today?" He said quickly changing the subject. I mentally took a note in my head but I went along anyway.

"I don't know. I was supposed to hang out with Eunji to-"

"Ughhhhh, do you have to? Can't you like, do that some other time that's not-"

"Well if you'll let me finish," I said crossing my arms. Myungsoo shut up and stared at me expectantly. "Like I was saying, I was supposed to go with her but the weather doesn't look to good so I'd rather just stay inside."

"Yes!" Myungsoo said while fist pumping the air.

"But!" I said while chuckling seeing Myungsoo's face grow annoyed once more.

"I was thinking of having her come here and chill with-"

"No, I don-"

"Would you stop interrupting me!"

Myungsoo laughed at my increasing temper. "Sorry, but no."

"Why can't she?"

"Because I don't want anyone else here at the dorms."

"Well I live here so I can do what I want."

"Well I live here too so I say no."

"Why are you so difficult!" I ignored what he was telling me and stared to dial Eunji's number...only to have Myungsoo take my phone away and put it in his pocket. I glared at him, practically ripping him into shreds with my eyes. Yet Myungsoo being Myungsoo, just laughed at my frustration. After having a mini eye staring contest, I walked back to the couch, rubbing my forehead since I was starting to get a headache. 

Myungsoo followed me over with a smile on his face as if he's won a trophy or something. To avoid looking at his face, I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to block out any other noises or sounds. I felt the couch dip down next to me and some mumbling coming from Myungsoo, although I couldn't make out what he was saying. It was only until the blanket was pulled off of me that I could hear him clearly.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want you to go away." I said grabbing the blanket again and trying to pull it over once more.

But Myungsoo had a firm hold on the blanket and refused to let me do so. "Oh come on, don't be like that."

"You're annoying. Just hope you know that."

"We could watch a movie." He replied, completely ignoring me.

"You really are weird. Where is the Myungsoo I know?"

"I bet they have some horror movies. That would be fun to watch."

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked in disbelief.

He turned to look at me and ruffled my hair. "Of course I am. Anyway why don't you look for one and I'll go make the popcorn."

He quickly got up and walked back into the kitchen making some popcorn. I stared at his back, confused as ever. Did he hit his head too hard yesterday and the side affects are only starting to show now?

Myungsoo came back in a couple minutes with popcorn this time and sat down next to me again. "Did you find anything?"

"No."

"Gee, your not helpful." He said while grabbing the remote and putting on netflix. We started looking through all the movies they had. After a few minutes, we ended up on some scary movie that was rated well. It was all about spooky ghost stuff and what not. 

"If you get scared, you can hold my hand. Don't worry." Myungsoo said patting my hand in a mocking way. I rolled my eyes because I was actually a fan of horror movies if they were good and didn't make me wanna kill the main characters because of their stupidity. However, I didn't get scared easily. Worst case, I jump a little when there's a jump scare.

Though Myungsoo seemed pretty set on trying to get me scared. Before putting the movie on, he shut off all the lights and closed all the blinds, completely darkening the room so that the only light was coming from the TV. Once he was done setting the mood, he crawled back next to me and pressed the play button. I took the bowl and started eating the popcorn.

During the movie, I found it pretty entertaining. It would of been more entertaining if I could actually focus without the person next to me jumping at every little thing. At one point, I wasn't even paying attention to the movie because I was to focused on Myungsoo, laughing at him. His body was curled up into a little ball and would occasionally grab onto my arm when something popped up on the screen. It was only when my laughing started to become too loud did he sit back up straight and acted like nothing phased him.

As the scene played out, I could tell there was going to be a jump scare coming. The music and camera shots were dead give aways. My eyes shifted from the screen and looked at Myungsoo, seeing his eyes widen in fear as each second went by.

I snickered and whispered to him. "You know there's probably gonna be a jump scare any minute now."

He still had a frightened look but he didn't turn to me, too engrossed in the movie. "How do you know?"

"I just feel it. But don't worry, you can hold my hand if you can't handle it."

I heard him scoff making me laugh. "Please, I should be telling you that. I'm not scared of- AHHHHHHH!!!"

I jumped from the shear loudness of his voice while Myungsoo clung to my arm like a little kid and hid his head in my shoulder. Like I predicted, a little ghost girl with blood all over her jumped on the screen. I couldn't contain my laughter and just laughed like a mad man. Myungsoo flicked my head but still kept a strong hold on me until the movie finished.

Once the credits were rolling on the screen, I focused back on Myungsoo who looks like he went through a nightmare. "You can let go of my hand now." I said while smirking.

He pulled his hand away while his face started turning red. "You mean you can let go of my hand."

"Uh huh. Kept telling yourself that scaredy cat."

"I don't like scary things, okay!!!" He huffed out.

"So you put on a horror movie?"

"I wanted to see you get scared." He mumbled under his breath.

"You're ridiculous. Anyway, can I have my phone back now."

"Nope." He said looking through more movies and shows on the TV.

"Ugh, I hate you."

"Love you too."

I scoffed and looked away, turning my attention to the TV once more.

"Have you seen this show?" He asked me pointing out a TV show instead.

"No, have you?"

"Nope, lets watch it then."

"But there's so many episodes and seasons."

"We'll only watch a few."

I puffed out some air, blowing the hair out of my face and pulled the blanket over me. "Fine."

As one episode finished, another one started. As a few episodes ended, a few more started. As one season ended, another one started. Each season was being crossed off the list in a blink of an eye. And before we knew it, we finished the whole show in one sitting, only realizing when the screen turned black and said there were no more episodes to continue on to.

"Wow."

"I feel like a sack of potatoes right now." I said looking at the clock. It was already night time where people were starting to go bed already. Since we had the blinds closed and all the lights turned off, I lost track of time, not realizing I spent the entire day on this couch. With Myungsoo. Again.

"So what's next?"

I looked at Myungsoo incredulously. "You're kidding right?"

"No, what do you wanna watch next?"

"Myung, I don't think I can watch another thing on that screen right now."

"Well what's your favorite movie?"

"Why do-"

"What's your favorite movie?" He asked faster, cutting me off yet again.

"Uh, the titanic."

"Really? Wasn't thinking that or anything romancey but alrighty then." Myungsoo said while searching for the movie.

"Myung, that's literally like a three hour movie!"

"Shhh, its starting."

I heaved out a sigh and turned back to the TV. I tried to focus but my mind started drifting. It was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open as the movie played on and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

 

 

 

When I woke up, I was still on the couch. However, my body was sprawled out sideways instead of upright like I remember being. There were a few more blankets than I had last night wrapped around me, engulfing me in warmth. Also adding onto the warmth was Myungsoo who was curled up right beside me on the couch. His breathing was even and he was mumbling things in his sleep, making me chuckle lightly.

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was around six in the morning. There was some light peeking through the blinds but from what I could see, it still didn't look sunny out. I let out a light yawn and started to get up.

But at this point in time, I shouldn't expect to be getting anywhere as long Myungsoo is around.

As per usual, Myungsoo has a tight grip around me having no intentions of loosening. I've grown so accustomed to it that it doesn't even phase me anymore. Trying to pull myself out of his death grip, I start to slowly shimmy out. However, I hear Myungsoo groaning and moving behind me.

"Myung, let go of me." I say waiting for him to release me.

But instead, he just nuzzles in closer to me. "Five more minutes."

"No, let go. Now." He already made me sit on a couch and watch movies with him the whole day. The least he could do is let me go.

But I'd be fooling myself if I thought Myungsoo would actually do that.

"No, Five more minutes." He manages to speak out. His breath on my neck makes my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Myung-"

"Just stay with me." He murmurs so quietly that I barely catch what he said.

I look at the clock and see the clock change to 6:05. In my head, I start counting down while I close my eyes and sigh. "Five minutes." My body starts to relax again and get comfortable in the warmth once more.

After five mintues, I open my eyes again and look at the clock. Only to see that more than five minutes have passed. To be exact, a full hour had pretty much passed, the clock reading 7:03. Letting out another yawn, I try to escape Myungsoo hold around me.

"Alright, time is over. Let me go."

I hear him starting to groan again. "Five more minutes."

"Myungsoo, you've had more than five minutes. I am leaving."

"Whyyy."

By grabbing his arms and using all the strength I have at seven in the morning, I unlatch his arm from me making me smile and him groan even louder. I quickly bounce up and see Myungsoo's face scrunched up in displeasure. Moving to the other room, I walk into the bathroom and do my usual routine coming out ten minutes later.

I pass Myungsoo, who's still on the couch, and grab my sweatshirt and sneakers. I decided to go out for a little jog since I literally sat around all day yesterday. As I walked passed the couch, Myungsoo grabbed my arm making me come to a stop.

"Where are you going?"

"Out on a jog. I'll be back soon."

Myungsoo gave me a light glare but I felt his grip loosen around my arm. Picking up my keys, I open the door and walk out of the dorms and out of Woollim.

I decided that I won't go on too long of a jog and kept to streets close to Woollim. There were few people out but most stores were open by now. The sky was grey and still had an overcast but I don't think it's going to rain. There were some puddles left over from yesterday and the streets were still damp.

After about ten minutes of walking, I started turning around and head back to Woollim. It was less enjoyable since I can't listen to any music since I didn't bring my headphones and Myungsoo still has my phone. But if I continued to sit back there, I might of lost my mind.

When walking down a street, a black van pulled up ahead of me, making me slow down my pace. I stopped and saw a man in a suit walk out and stare right at me. Getting creepy vibes, I turned around and started speed walking in the other direction. The sounds of footsteps behind me made me more nervous and increase my speed. However, that just increased the speed of whoever's footsteps behind me was. I broke out into a full on sprint and was about to turn a corner when a hand grabbed my shoulder, making me scream.

"Wait! Mister, I'm not going to hurt you."

The random man turned me around to face him, my eyes laced with fear in them.

"Are you Park Jimin?"

I gulped nervously and nodded my head.

"Do you go to Woollim University?"

Once again, I nodded my head.

"Do you dorm with Infinite?"

"Uh, yea. Can I ask why you're here and what you want from me?"

"Well, Jimin, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me."

"W-What? Why?"

"It'd be best if you just come along."

He started pushing back toward his van while my nerves were already blasting threw the roof. Trying to get out of this situation, I started running again when he wasn't holding onto my shoulder but he eventually caught up to me again, pulling me into the black van from before. I didn't even have a chance to open the door and jump out because it locked automatically.

"W-Where are you t-taking me?" I asked glancing around the van as it started to take off.

"You'll know soon enough. And please remain calm, no one is going to hurt you."

I quickly went to my pocket to pull out my phone, only to remember Myungsoo has my freaking phone. I tried to calm down but being kidnapped on a street by a guy in a suit isn't exactly calming to the mind. Maybe I should have stayed in the dorms.

But all I could do now was sit and wait to wherever this man was taking me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI! I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. School has really been hammering me lately with so much work that I didn't have time to write. I'm sorry if this chapter is y and I hope to get an update in again as soon as I can. But I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you guys for reading and supporting my story. Again, I'm very sorry for the late update.

4e18bd0e8604f9dba4cf39004f674a49.gif

tumblr_mstkibACjP1rzbcmqo2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Heres some gifs because why not :D