Chapter 34

You're who now?

Nari

"Mr. Park, will you please come up and do the question."

I got up from my seat and went to the board, answering the math question. Once I finished putting it on the board, I went back to my seat next to Woohyun, who was sleeping very soundly on his desk, making me roll my eyes. The teacher looked at my answer and nodded in approval before moving on to the next question, calling on another random person.

I looked out the window, my mind drifting away from the math lesson. Another week had gone by and Jimin was stil sleeping. I visited him as much as I could after school and on the weekends with Woohyun coming along sometimes. I finally gave Jimin the bracelet I had, putting it around his wrist. Though nothing changed. He wasn't worse but he wasn't any better. I wasn't sure if I should be happy or not.

I also thought about how long it's been. I've been at Woollim for a couple months now, the christmas season inching its way closer and closer which I was excited for. Yet, that also meant midterms were coming up soon which I wasn't so excited for. But I never would of thought that I would be in this school for this long when I was still "Nari" at my old school. Times flies by when you're not paying attention to it.

The bell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts and I got up and headed to the rest of my classes until it was lunch time.

 I made my way to my spot in the courtyard. Chanyeol and Infinite would sometimes make me sit with them in the lunch room but for the most part, I just went to the courtyard enjoying the peace. I took out my lunch and started eating my food which today was ramen. Nothing like high levels of sodium to drown your feelings in. My eyes closed in delight and I leaned my back against the tree. The cool breeze blew the bangs out of my face while the leaves on the tree came falling down to the ground in different colors. I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, taking in the beauty. I decided to pull out my phone and take a picture of it, one of my wierd habits sometimes. I could be staring at a trash can for all I know and take a picture of it because it looked nice.

I held up my phone and snapped the picture, satisfied until I saw someone in the frame. I looked back up at him and narrowed my eyes.

"If you wanted a picture of me so badly, you could of asked." Woohyun said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes once more at this boy. "You got in the frame pabo. Plus, why would I ever want a picture of you, you make the camera out of focus."

"Yah, I am the focus." He said coming up and sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, whatever you say."

Woohyun suddenly reached over and grabbed the phone out of my hand and opened up the camera app again.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked, struggling to get my phone back. But Woohyun didn't reply and kept taking pictures of himself from different directions with different facial expressions and different angles.

"YAH, this isn't a photoshoot! Give it back before you waste all of my space!"

Woohyun pulled me right up against him and held the phone in the air. "One more. Smileee."

"What?"

I looked up confused to see the click of the photo, not ready to smile, while Woohyun pulled the phone back close to him and inspected all the pictures.

"Yup, this one is a keeper. Send it to me." He said holding up the photo of the both of us.

"No, I look ugly and confused." I said trying to grab it again.

"Fine than, I'll send it to myself than."

I kept struggling but Woohyun was persistent so I gave up and waited for him to just give it back to me. He went through my phone and probably searched every nook and cranny but I didn't care. I didn't have anything secretive on it. Well not anymore that is, to him.

I picked up my ramen again and started eating while Woohyun went back to looking at the photos on my phone. "You should keep these for when I become famous."

I snorted at his remark."Whatever you say Woohyun."

He laughed along to before he gasped looking at the screen. I slurped up the rest of the ramen in my mouth and looked at him confused. "What?"

He looked back at me, then back at the screen, then back at me, then back at the screen. "No way..."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, trying to peek at the screen. "No way what?"

He looked at me as if he found the missing piece of a puzzle. "It was you! It all makes sense now!"

"Woohyun, what are you talking about." I huffed out.

He lifted the phone up to my face and I stared at the screen. My eyes grew wide and I gulped. On the screen was the picture of me and Eunji at the dance, all dressed up in the bathroom. I quickly snatched my phone out of his hand and put my phone away, picking up my ramen again. "I don't know what your talking about. They're just my friends."

"Don't act dumb with me missy." I turned around and glared at him while he just smirked. "It was you all along, wasn't it. No wonder you knew the color of the dress. I knew something was off."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my ramen while avoiding Woohyun's gaze.

"Tch, and you couldn't even tell me your name." He said while crossing his arms.

"Oh, what did you want me to say. Hey, my name is," I looked around before whispering "Nari but you probably know me better by Jimin. By the way, I'm not what you think I am."

He chuckled and laid down so his head was laying on my lap. He stared at my face making me slightly uncomfortable, my cheeks pinking, with him smiling. "It's so obvious now. I don't know how I didn't know it was you."

"Well your stupid."

"YAH."

We both started laughing and enjoyed each others company. I looked down and saw that he wa still wearing the bracelet I gave him, making me happy inside. My attention was taken away from the bracelet though when I heard footstep approaching us. I looked up and saw another friend making his way toward us.

".....Hey, what's going on?"

"Nothing, just chillin. What are you doing?"

Chanyeol turned his focus from Woohyun, who was staring at him with a raised eyebrow, to me before pouting. "What I can't be here too?'

"No, but I thought you were with your friends."

He came up next to me and sat down. "You're my friend too."

"True."

Chanyeol looked between me and Woohyun, who was still laying on my lap and staring at Chanyeol. He narrowed his eyes. "Is there something you want to say?"

Chanyeol looked around the area before facing back to Woohyun. "You...know right?"

Woohyun seemed confused. "Know what?"

"About...him." He said looking at me.

"Oh, yeah. I've heard you know too."

"Yeah, I actually found out the first week." Chanyeol said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him. However, Woohyun seemed to narrow his eyes even more.

"Oh. I actually met "him" at the dance. Bumped into each other on the dance floor and did a dance, which you weren't great at might I add." Woohyun said smirking at me now.

"Yah! I didn't know the dance alright!"

"Don't worry, I can give you dance lessons whenever you want." He said smiling at me.

"Ah, you saw her too that night. Yeah, we wanted to hang out with all you guys but I didn't want anyone recognizing my date." Chanyeol uttered out.

Woohyun's head shot up from my lap and stared at Chanyeol who had a smirk playing on his lips. "WHAT!"

"Yah! Be quiet your so loud." I said rubbing my ears.

Woohyun looked around the area once more before whispering to me. "You went to the dance with him!?!?!?"

I looked at him confused before slowly nodding my head. Before I could say something, Chanyeol slung an arm around my shoulder and leaned back against the tree. "Yeah, we had fun dancing all night. She looked great didn't she." Chanyeol looked back at me and gave me his famous goofy grin to which I shook my head.

Woohyun on the other hand seemed ready to burst at any moment and glaring at Chanyeol, heavens knows why. He's an odd one.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch. I packed up my things and got up with Chanyeol following me, his arm still on my shoulder. He made another joke which I laughed at but got stopped short when I was yanked away by Woohyun.

"Don't mind us, we have the same class. See you later!" Woohyun yelled to Chanyeol while draging me along with him ahead.

Chanyeol's jaw tightened. "I'M IN THE SAME CLASS TOO!!!"

 

After classes had finished, I went to band practice for an hour. I had some catching up to do, on top of the already catching up I had to do. I focused really hard on figuring out all the notes and rythms and I was happy to be able to say I was making progress. There was a concert coming up soon at the end of the year so I wanted to have everything perfect two weeks before the concert. There was still a good amount of time but the sooner I learned the better. I had stayed for a couple more minutes after the practiced had ended to polish up on what we were working on so I was the last one to leave.

I walked the halls and pulled out my phone to check the time yet I found something different.

"What the? Uhh, I'm gonna kill that guy." Of course, I knew I shouldn't have left my phone in Woohyun's hand. The photo of the both of us was now my lock screen and home screen. I stared at the picture for a few seconds. Woohyun was smiling to the point where if he had eyes was debatable and me looking like a confused lost boy. I unknownly smiled at the picture and just left it as be and continued my way to the dorms.

When I reached the dorms, I plopped down on my bed and went to take a nap. My eyes closed for a second before someone pounced on my bed, opening my eyes back up.

"Hey, where were you?"

I glared at Myungsoo and closed my eyes again. "Band."

"Ah, right. You're in that." I didn't bothering replying because he kept talking. "So what are you doing now? Are you busy or anything."

I opened my eyes and looked him straight in the eyes as if he asked the dumbest question in the world. Which it was. "Really? What does it look like I'm doing." I said flipping over so my back was facing him and pulling up the covers, wanting to take my nap.

"Do you have to sleep?"

"Do you have to breathe air?"

"What?"

"Exactly."

It was quiet for a couple of seconds, making me smile thinking he left but that dream was cut too soon.

"Alright, I'll just wait then." Myungsoo said. I felt the bed dip and cover being taken away from me. I whipped my head back around and saw Myungsoo making him self comfortable in my bed.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing!?!?!"

"Lying in bed. What does it look like I'm doing?" Myungsoo said deliberately with a smirk.

"This ain't big enough for two people. Get off." I said trying to push him off but he wasn't budging.

"What are you talking about? This is a queen size bed, there's more than enough room" He said adjusting the pillow.

"Well, sleep in your own bed."

He put an arm behind his head. "I don't feel like it. I'm already comfortable."

I was about to argue when he pulled my arm down and laid me down next to him, my face turning pink. He closed his eyes and let out a yawn. "You need to stop complaining all the time. So take your nap so we can do what I want after."

"But-"

"Shhh."

"But-"

"I said shh."

I shut up and looked at his sleeping figure next to me. He breathing patterns were even and just seeing him sleeping was making me tired as well. I took one last look at his side view before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.


When I opened my eyes, everything was pretty much dark. None of the lights were on in the dorm and it was already night time. I looked at the clock and saw it was around eight at night. Well, I didn't mean to sleep for that long. I turned my head and froze, seeing that 1, Myungsoo was still here and 2, how close he was to me. I pulled my head back, exposing my double chin and tried moving away. But, like deja vu, Myungsoo had his arms secured around me like a little boy with his favorite stuffed toy. I'm guessing Myungsoo has this habit to grab something when he sleeps.

"Ugh, not again. Come one Myung." I struggled against his arms but he groaned and pulled me closer once again. I put my hands on his chest and pushed as hard as I could without waking him up. But I saw his eyes starting to flutter open.

To avoid akwardness, I closed my eyes quicky and pretended to be asleep. That way, he'll notice the akward position and back away without having to communicate with me. I heard him stirr awake and felt his body moving. I smiled internally but I soon was left speechless as I felt him scoot closer and wrap his arm around me again. I waited a couple of minutes until I felt his breathing stabilize again before I opened my eyes. I was left dumbfounded as to what was going through this guy's head. I just wanted to sleep in peace.

And as if God had answered my prayers, I heard my phone ringing loudly. Myungsoo started stirring awake and i pretended I was just waking up too. Upon noticing my movement, Myungsoo's arms quickly retreated back and he scooted away from me. I opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo looking at me. I rubbed my eyes and yawn for effect before speaking. "Can you hand me my phone?"

"Uh, yeah." Myungsoo went over and grabbed my phone looking at the screen. His eyebrow's furrowed together before he pressed the end call.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing!"

"It was a random caller. No one important."

I eyed him suspiciously while he shrugged and went to go put my phone away when he stopped and looked at the screen. "Uh, why is Woohyun your background?"

"He set it himself."

Myungsoo started going through my phone while I sighed in frustration. How many times is this going to happen?

"Why is there so many photos of Woohyun!"

I quickly snatched my phone back and stuffed it away. "Like I said, he did it himself."

I got up from the bed and stretched with Myungsoo following in suit. He looked at the clock befor smiling a little. "Alright, there's still time." he mumbled to himself.

"Time for what?"

He looked at me and smirked before grabbing my wrist. "You are coming with me, no exceptions." He started dragging me out of the dorm with me fumbling around trying to slip on my shoes.

"What do you mean? Where are you taking me?"

"Secret."

"Myungsoo."

"It's a suprise."

"Myung-"

He spun around and stopped abruptly, facing me. "Do you trust me?"

"W-Wha-"

"Do you trust me?"

He stared intently into my eyes and I stood there with my mouth open. I was confused but I didn't say anything. He was acting real strange lately and I have no clue where he's taking me.

"Uh, I guess."

He rolled his eyes and started dragging me again to the outside. "Well then trust me and stop asking so many questions. Leave it to me."

I raised an eyebrow but nonetheless, shut up and let Myungsoo lead me to wherever he was taking me through the night.

 

 

 

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. School started for me and I was getting used to waking up early and getting hw all over again -_-. But anyway, thank you for reading and enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote, subscribe, and comment!! ;)

P.S. I"M SO EXCITED FOR INFINITE'S COMEBACK IN THREE DAYS!!!!!! ITS FINALLY HERE AFTER SO LONG!!