Chapter 11

You're who now?

Nari's POV:

I finished my lunch and continued on with my class schedule when the bell rang. I had English class next, since you had to take a foreign language. I can actually speak English fluently as well so it won't be a hard class. 

I went into the classroom and almost all of infinite was in the same class. The only ones who weren't were Sungkyu and Sungyeol. Chanyeol was also in this class too. I became happy knowing I know more people in the class. 

I sat down at empty desk with an open seat next to me. I heard scrambling and pushing behind me. When I went to turn my head, i saw Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungjong all fighting for the seat next to me. Eventually Woohyun got the seat and smiled brightly at me. 

"Seat buddies, remember?" 

I rolled my eyes and pulled out all my books I'll need for the class. The bell rang and the teacher came in and went over what every other class was going over. As a exercise she gave us a worksheet to translate the English words into Korean. I finished it in a minute and looked out the window from boredom. 

When I looked back to the front, I saw Woohyun looking at my paper and copying my answers. 

"Ya, figure it out yourself" I said while covering my paper. 

"I have been but I can't. We're seat buddies. Help a buddy out" he pleaded. 

I stared at him, more like glared. Aren't these people suppose to be smart? I sighed and let him copy my answers. 

"Thanks buddy."

I continued to look around the room and noticed Dongwoo was sitting with Sungjong, Hoya was sitting with L, and Chanyeol was sitting with someone else, but they seemed to be friends. My eyes met with him and he gave me a smile. I smiled back and turned back around to doodle. 

Woohyun looked back to Chanyeol and back to me. 

"Ya, don't even think about changing seats for him again."

I chuckled and just continued on doodling. The bell had rung and I packed up my things to head to my next class. 

I eventually finished all my classes and had the rest of the day off. Since it was the first day of classes, there wasn't really any homework, so I could just lounge around. I also texted Jimin telling him about my day and the new friends I've made. Right now I'm only really considering Chanyeol, Dongwoo, and Woohyun. Maybe Sungjong too, but even still, I don't know much about any of them. They just seem more open. 

I was heading back to my dorm when I was stopped by a voice in the distance. 

"Jimin, wait up!"

I turned around to see Chanyeol running up to me. 

"What's up?" 

"Wanna hang out? I want you to meet my friends."

"Uh sure!" It couldn't hurt right? 

I followed Chanyeol back to his dorm so he could drop his backpack off. When we got inside, I guess one of his friends was already in there since Chanyeol went up to him and did some weird handshake. 

"Jimin, I'd like you to meet my friend Suho. Suho meet Jimin." 

I smiled and nodded to the guy as he did the same. I talked to him a little bit before Chanyeol told us to start going to outside field. I learned that I didn't have any classes with Suho so I probably won't see him often. 

We arrived at the field to see many students outside playing sports with each other. I guess this is where they practice. Chanyeol told me to sit down in the bleachers they had set up. I went to the top and sat down to get a better view of the whole field. And boy, was it huge. The fresh, green grass stretched for miles and they had a brand new track field in the corner. They also had basketball and tennis courts set up in the opposite corner, and a soccer field a few yards away. The middle was just empty grass for anything I guess. 

I was too busy sightseeing that I didn't realize Chanyeol had returned with 4 new faces. 

"Jimin, I'd like you to meet my very close friends Kai, Sehun, D.O, and Baekhyun." 

Just by looking at the bunch, it seems like Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the closest. I also realized that he was also the guy Chanyeol was sitting next to in English. 

I greeted them all and we started to talk to each other. We got along really well and I found myself enjoying spending time with them. They all seem like nice people. Even Sehun, who gave me mixed feelings since the look on his face said otherwise. D.O was more on the quiet side and Kai was friendly as well. 

After talking, we decided it was getting late and went back to our dorms. I arrived at the dorms tired, so I went straight to my bed to fall asleep. However, that hope quickly shattered when Woohyun came up to me and started asking me questions. Guess it's interrogation time again. 

"Yo man, where were you? I was looking for you after school and you never showed up? What were you doing? Huh? Tell me!"

"Ya, chill out would you? I was hanging out with Chanyeol and met some of his friends. Why do you care so much?" 

"You left for that guy again. Gosh, you traitor. Well I wanted you to hangout with us so we can know each other better, since you know, we are living together." 

He has a point. But I'm not admitting to it. 

"If you wanna hangout so much, save it for tomorrow. I'm tired. Plus, I'm not a traitor, it's called having a social life." 

He rolled his eyes and walked away, happy that I now made plans to hangout with him and the rest. Gosh, what is with him. Why does he want to keep hanging out with me? I can't be that fun to be around, could I?

I decided to sleep since I didn't want to do anything else. I feel like once school really starts, all I'm going to want to do is sleep. 

I woke up at 5:50 in the morning the next day. I was going to yawn but then I remembered Sungyeol and how he's a light sleeper. I repressed my yawn and quietly made my way to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and put on my clothes. When I opened the door, I saw that no one was awake, not even Sungyeol. I smiled in victory and went to eat breakfast. This time I checked to see if there was any milk this time, which there was. Wasn't making that mistake again. I ate my cereal and finished around 6:10. I had a little more time than yesterday so i decided to just sit and watch tv. I also texted Eunji on how I'm doing and how it is for her in Sm. I hope she's doing better that me.

5 minutes went by and I started getting bored of the tv. There wasn't anything really entertaining on in the morning except the news. I turned off the tv and decided to leave and take a jog around the school. 

I tried to learn the layout of the school better and I improved, but I still got lost sometimes. I only saw 2 or 3 other students in the hall since it was still early. By the end of my jog, I noticed more students filling the hallways. I took that as my cue to return to the dorms and get my things. 

When I returned, everyone was up besides Dongwoo and L. Shocker. 

"Where did you go?" Sungjong asked me. 

"Out for a jog."

"Wow you wake up early. And just for a jog? Doesn't seem worth it." 

I laughed and started gathering my things near my bed. 

"So you gonna help?" 

I turned around to see who was talking to me to see Hoya standing behind me. I didn't expect him since I've hardly talked to him but I was still confused. 

"What do you mean?" 

He pointed to Dongwoo and L's sleeping figures. I realized he wanted me to wake them up again. 

"Why me?" 

"Because you're the only one who has successfully woke up Dongwoo." 

"All I did was push him off the bed. You seem more than capable of doing the same" I replied. 

"Yeah but I'm too lazy." I glared at him because I didn't want to wake them up either. Plus, I'm lazy too, why do I still have to do it. 

I looked around to see if there was an easier way of waking him up when my eyes landed on the perfect item, hidden in the corner of a desk. 

An air horn. 

I picked it up and went up to Dongwoo's bunk and placed the air horn next to ear, but not to close. 

"You might want to cover your ears." 

Hoya didn't need to be told twice and placed his hands over his ears. I pushed down on the air horn and a loud alarm was sent into Dongwoo's ear. As SOO as it went off Dongwoo's eye shot open and he instantly backed away. 

"AHHH, WHATS GOING ON!!! OMMAAAAA!!" 

I laughed hard that my stomach started to hurt, as well as Hoya who was on the ground laughing at Dongwoo. I went down the ladder while Dongwoo pouted and glared at me. 

"You're cruel" he said. 

I shrugged and went back to what I was doing before until I noticed L was up too. I guess the air horn woke him up too. And he didn't look to happy about it. Well he's going to have to get up sooner or later. 

I packed my stuff and headed to my classes for the day. 

Class went on as usual, with Woohyun there to remind me every five seconds our deal to hangout after school. By the time I actually stop trying to tune everything out, it was lunch. 

I walked into the cafeteria, and saw it crowded as usual. I was just going to head back to the courtyard to eat my lunch there again when an arm slugged around my shoulder. 

"You aren't leaving the cafeteria again. You're eating with me today."

I looked up to see Chanyeol smiling, as usual, guiding me to his table. How did he know I left yesterday? 

"Are you sure Chanyeol? I don't want to bother you and your friends." 

"Ah, don't worry. You won't be bothersome." 

As I was walking to his table, I passed infinite's table. My eyes met up with Woohyun and he just shook his head while mouthing traitor. I rolled my eyes and sat down at Chanyeol's table. 

Once I sat down, I was greeted by the familiar faces I saw yesterday. 

"Hey Jimin" Baekhyun greeted me. The other guys followed in suit. 

"Hey guys." 

I sat next to Chanyeol and we started talking and laughing. At some point, I tuned out the conversation because I didn't know anything about it. I looked around the cafeteria and saw how many guys were in this school. To be honest, I still like the courtyard better than in here. It's too noisy. 

My eyes than wandered back to infinite's table and saw L looking at me. As soon as we made eye contact, he looked away back to infinite. Weirdo. 

"So Jimin, you got any siblings?" 

I turned to see that Chanyeol was the one asking me the question. 

"Uh, yeah, older brother." 

"Ah, your hyung" he said. I looked at him confused and then realized I'm a guy, not a girl. I smiled quickly trying to cover up my small mistake. 

"Yea." Chanyeol seemed to give me a weird look. But nonetheless, he shrugged it off and asked me another question. 

"So what's his name? Does he go to school here too?"

Why do I always have to be questioned? I sware its like everyone knows I'm a girl and their trying to figure out how good of a liar I am. 

"No he doesn't go to school here and his name is S-Soohyun." 

The rest of the members seemed to believe me and didn't catch my stutter, but Chanyeol seemed he wasn't 100% convinced. 

But before he could question me further the bell rang, ending lunch. I quickly packed my things and ran to my next class. Finally, I'm safe. Only until I realized my next class was English and Chanyeol was in it as well. So was Baekhyun. But I'm not sitting next to them so it's ok. I never thought I would say it but I'm happy Woohyun is sitting next to me. 

I was able to make it through the day without anymore questions from Chanyeol and got back to the dorm after classes ended. I didn't have homework either because it was only the second day so I just sat on my bed, using my phone. I'm pretty sure I got the hang of it now. I started sending Eunji texts on how I was doing here. 

But when infinite walked in, I remember my promise to hangout with Woohyun and whoever else wanted to come. And looks like Woohyun didn't forget either since it was the first thing that came out of his mouth when he entered. 

"Jimin, you ready? Time to hangout out with your best buddy!" 

"Yeah, yeah, I didn't forget." 

I grabbed my phone and headed out the door with Woohyun. When I turned my head around, I saw the rest of infinite walking behind us. I only expected Woohyun or Dongwoo to come, not all of them. 

"You guys are coming too?" 

"There's nothing else to do, why not?" Sungkyu said. 

So we continued walking to this on campus restaurant and ordered food. I realized that they're pretty talented and have cool hobbies. They can all pretty much dance, sing, and rap. I also relearned other things that I knew about them like how Dongwoo and L are the heaviest sleepers, and how Sungyeol is the lightest. I was actually having a good time. 

"So how long have you guys been friends?" 

"We've been friends since 2010. We all just ended up meeting each other and we just became closer ever since." Sungkyu told me. 

"We call Sungkyu our leader. We all meet pretty much through him." Hoya said. 

Our food arrived after and we all started eating. My dish was small compared to the others. I got the least expensive thing on the menu while the rest ordered their own mini buffets. And boy, did it look good. My food looked like trash compared to what they were eating. 

"Why did you barely get anything Jimin?" Sungjong asked me. 

"I-I'm not that hungry." 

"When's the last time you ate?" He continued. 

"Lunch." 

"You're crazy. I'd be starving" he said while stuffing his face with food. Oh Sungjong trust me, I am starving, on the inside. But it's the only thing I can afford. 

When everyone finished eating for their food, I got money out to pay for my food. But I guess infinite likes to make one person pay for all the food through rock, paper, scissors. 

"Come on Jimin, put your hands in." Sungyeol said. 

"Can't we just pay for our own food?" 

"Nope loser does, now come on." 

I sighed and put my hands in. They counted off and I put scissors in, along with Sungjong, Woohyun, and Sungyeol. Everyone else threw rock, so they were all safe. I went into the second round and threw rock. I got beat again by Sunjong and Woohyun who threw paper, while Sungyeol threw rock like me. If I don't win, I'll have to pay and I can't pay for everything that we ate. They might as well make me pay for a car.

I counted off in my head before I threw my fist in the middle. I opened my eyes to see I had thrown rock while Sungyeol threw paper. 

"YESSS, PAPER FOR THE WIN!!" Sungyeol screamed. 

What am I going to do? I can't pay! This is ridiculous, he cheated, somehow. 

"I can't pay. H-He cheated." 

"I didn't cheat. How can you even cheat at rock, paper, scissors? Stop being a sore loser and pay up." 

"I can't." 

"Why not?" Woohyun asked me. 

"I-I forgot my wallet." 

"Liar, I see it in your pocket" Sungyeol said. I looked down to my pants pocket and saw my wallet sticking out. Really, why is my luck so bad. 

"Look, I can't I don't have enough money to pay for all of this. I only have enough for my self." 

"Why? Just use your credit card. Everyone has one from their parents in this school." Hoya asked. 

Just as I was about to reply, Woohyun snatched my wallet out of my pocket and opened it up. 

"Hey, give that back!" 

"Wow, when he said he only has enough for what he ate, he really means it. He hardly has anything in here. Not even a credit card." 

I snatched my wallet back and gave Woohyun a glare while he gave me a suspicious look. 

"I told you. And I don't have whatever credit card your talking about. Okay?" 

"But why? Everyone gets one from their parents around here. What aren't you telling us?" Woohyun asked. 

He's  starting to get a little to close for comfort. It's like he knows I'm keeping something from them and I need to change that. Like, now. I opened my mouth to say another lie of some sort when someone already beat me to it. 

"I guess his mom and dad don't care about him to leave him any money." L said. 

I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Who the hell does he think he is? He went from saying nothing all dinner to now, speaking poorly of my mom and dad. Acting as if he knows my life. 

I felt anger bubbling inside of me and the want of punching him in the face. 

"You know, why don't you mind your own business? Stop trying to act like you know my life when you know nothing at all. I've been trying my hardest to be friendly to you, but all you are is rude and I'm sick of it. I don't go around judging you, do I? I could just make the quick assumption that your a snobby, little rich kid who got whatever he wanted and is rude to other people he doesn't seem are like him. But you know, I didn't. I may not be like you, or live up to your expectations, but don't you dare act like you have me figured out. You don't know half the sh*t I've been through. And if you talk about my parents or family like that again, I will make you regret it." 

My face was probably red at this point after my explosion of anger. I absolutely hate when people act like they know everything about you, like they planned out your entire life. Everyone was silent and staring at each other, not knowing what to do. 

I put all the money I had in my wallet for my food on the table. 

"I can't pay for all you but here's money for my food. Sorry for the inconvenience." I said and walked out of the restaurant, not waiting for anyone to respond.

I went back to the dorm and went to bed, hoping to not see any of them for the rest of the night.