Chapter 10

You're who now?

Nari's POV:

I set my alarm earlier than what I normally would so I could get up before any of the guys could, making sure it wasn't too loud waking anyone else up. I quickly grabbed a fresh uniform outfit and headed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on my clothes as well, brushing my teeth after. I then walked out of the bathroom to see all of them still sleeping, or all except one. 

"Your an early bird. Why you up so early?" Sungyeol said. 

"Why are you up?" I countered. I seriously don't need to be interrogated at 6 in the morning. 

"I heard you get up. I'm a light sleeper."

"Oh." I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Watch out for Sungyeol in the mornings. 

"You still didn't answer my question."

"I got a lot of sleep last night so I was up earlier" I said, hoping he will just drop it. 

He sleepily nodded his head and went back to sleep. I went into the mini kitchen and pulled out some cereal from one of the cabinets. I poured the cereal into a bowl and went to the fridge to get the milk, except there was no milk.

"Ah, really this is the worst day. What am I supposed to do now. I already poured the cereal into the bowl. UGHH."

I pouted and sat down at the table while I grumpily ate my plain cereal. I will always be amazed how milk can change the taste of cereal and make it that much better. Ugh why did I put so much cereal in the bowl. 

After eating my plain cereal, which didn't satisfy my hunger, I went back into the sleeping area to get my things ready for school today. I put all my supplies in my backpack and noticed everyone was still sleeping. It's like 6:35 right now and school starts at 7:00. Are they not gonna get up or do they usually sleep this late. Should I wake them up or will they get mad at me. 

Before I could make a decision, I heard an alarm going off at one of the bunks. I saw Hoya poke his head up, looking confused as ever and annoyed. He was wearing headphones, so the alarm went off in his headphones, but I still heard it. Must have turned the volume up a lot. I then heard another alarm go off and realized it was Sungyeol's. He looked a little less annoyed, but still tired. I guess Woohyun heard his alarm to because he woke up with a yawn seconds later. 

A couple minutes later, Sungkyu and Sungjong woke up as well. It was now around 6:40. The only two who were still sleeping were Dongwoo and L. None of the other people bothered waking up. Do they just come in late? 

Me being the nice person that I am, I tried to wake up Dongwoo. "Dongwoo, wake up." He didn't move an inch. I decided to push him a little. Still, ended up in the same result. This time I really pushed him, like really hard and this boy didn't even flinch!

"Ya Jimin, don't bother trying to wake him. He's the heaviest sleeper I've ever seen. He'll wake up when he wakes up, late or on time. No one can ever get him up" Hoya told me. 

Really is that so. No one? Jimin is a pretty heavy sleeper himself, although the past few days he's been getting up early. But I always woke him up. Always. 

I climbed up my bunk to Dongwoo's bed while Hoya and Woohyun were giving me weird looks. I removed the railing edge from the bed, and did what any child would do. I pushed him off the bed. 

Dongwoo hit the floor with a hard smack. As soon as his body hit the floor, his eyes opened and he was fully alert, looking scared as ever. 

"WHAT! WHATS HAPPENING? WHERE AM I?" Dongwoo said  

Hoya and Woohyun looked at each other in disbelief and smirked at me. 

"Time for school Dongwoo" I told him. 

"Aish, you woke me up for school."

I laughed as I put the railing back on and climbed down the bunk. I grabbed my school bag and was about to head out the door to my class when a voiced stopped me. 

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" I heard Woohyun say. 

I turned around to see him smiling and point his head to what he was talking about. I followed his movement and saw L, still sleeping soundly. 

I only woke up Dongwoo since he was nice to me. I ain't waking up no bed stealing jerk. 

"Eh, not my problem" I said and walked out the door. 

Woohyun laughed while getting ready. "That guy is something else." 

I arrived to my class just in time. It took me forever to find my classroom, but I eventually found it. My first class was math class. How lovely, math at 7:00 in the morning. Just how I want to start my day. 

The class was still waiting for the teacher to arrive. Guess they're running late too, but not a very good start to the year. The door opens up and I sit up straight, expecting the teacher. Instead Woohyun and L walk into the classroom. Wasn't expecting L since he was still sleeping when I saw him. Either way I slouched back into my seat and doodled on a piece of paper waiting for the teacher to arrive. However, my drawing gets messed up when the desk shakes from someone sitting next to me. I looked up and glared at the person, only to realize it's Woohyun. 

Can't these guys leave me alone? 

I looked at him, giving him a questioning look. I look to the back of the class to see L in the last row with his head on the desk sleeping, once again. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"What do you mean?"

"Why aren't you sitting with L?" 

"Eh, he's not a morning person and a bore to be around in the morning. Why, can I not sit here? Is this seat taken?" He smirked at me. 

I gave him a light glare. "No, but you messed up my drawing" I mumbled, more to myself than anything. 

"Sorry" he said and looked over to see what I was drawing. I quickly covered my paper and gave him a death stare. 

"What? I can't see?"

"No."

"Wh-" 

"Hello class! Sorry for being late. Traffic jam" the teacher said, cutting Woohyun off before he can question me. 

"I will be your math teacher this year. I hope you all pass with flying colors. To start off the first day, why not give a test!" 

All the students groaned while I sat shocked. He can't be serious right? He hasn't taught us anything. 

"Don't worry and calm down. It won't actually count, it's just for me to see where you are in your math skills. You could fail for all you want, but at least try" he said while handing out the test. The students still weren't thrilled but were more calm now. 

I got my test looking over the problems. "Doesn't look to hard" I whispered to myself. 

"What, are you crazy. I might as well be reading another language" Woohyun said after hearing me. Damn he has good hearing. 

I snickered a little and took my test. I finished in about a half hour, while Woohyun took the whole period basically. The bell rang signaling our next class. I got up out of my seat and headed to my next class which was history. As I was walking, I heard footsteps approach me and slow down until it reached me. I turned my head and saw Woohyun walking next to me now. 

"How did you finish that so fast. That was ridiculous."

"Well I didn't exactly finish it super fast, you just took a really long time. Plus, we haven't learned some of that stuff on the test." 

"Hey, math and the morning don't sit well with me" he said. 

I laughed at his remark. Maybe he wasn't such a jerk after all. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me. 

"History" I told him while handing him my schedule. He took it and looked through all my classes. 

"Well we have history, English, vocal class together to." He said. 

"Chinca?" Wasn't expecting that many classes with one person. He nodded and we both headed to history together. 

When I walked into class, I already saw Dongwoo sitting at one of the desks. He smiled at us and waved us over. I was going to go over to him until I saw a familiar face smiling at me. 

"Hey Jimin. Come here" Chanyeol said. I looked at Woohyun and Dongwoo and awkwardly walked away while awkwardly smiling at them. Let's just say it was awkward. 

"Hi Chanyeol. I guess we have History together" I said. 

He nodded and pulled my wrist down to sit next to him. "Hope you don't mind, but we're gonna be seat buddies" he said while giving me a huge grin, I could practically see all his teeth. 

"Well, I guess I don't have a choice now do I?" 

"Nope!"

I laughed and turned back to look at Woohyun and Dongwoo. Dongwoo was pouting while Woohyun looked betrayed as in 'how could you leave me to sit next to this guy' look. 

I chuckled and turned back to talk some more with Chanyeol. What I didn't realize was Dongwoo and Woohyun moved to the two seats directly behind us. 

"So what are you talking about?"

I nearly jumped out my seat from shock and turned around to see Woohyun leaning in between me and Chanyeol with his head resting in his hands, acting all innocent. 

"Yah, there's this thing called personal space Woohyun. Learn it." 

He ignored my question and turned to face Chanyeol. "Who are you? And how do you know Jimin?"

"I'm Chanyeol. I met him yesterday and showed him around the school. Why?"

"Ugh, and you leave me for him, someone you just met!" 

"Oh stop being such a drama queen. I met you yesterday to you know" I said to Woohyun. 

"But we're seat buddies, remember?" 

"Yea, for math. I didn't say anything about this class" I smirked at him. "Plus you got Dongwoo."

"Aish this boy." Woohyun then slouched in his chair and tried to look mad. I grinned in victory and turned to the front when the teacher came in. 

The teacher started going over class expectations and what not when I felt something hit the back of my head and fall to the ground next to me. I turned around to see Woohyun looking in the distance while Dongwoo smiled at me. Yep, it was definitely Woohyun. I picked up the crumpled piece of paper and opened it up. It only had one word written on it. 

Traitor

I snickered to myself and crumpled the paper back up and threw it away. 

I got up when the bell rang and headed to my next class. Thank god Woohyun didn't have the same class. He's quite annoying, in a good way I guess. 

I arrived at my next class which was science. Unlike the other two classes, the teacher was already in the room when I got there. I didn't recognize anyone I knew, until my eyes wandered to the back of the room. There L was, sitting in the corner. Again. 

He didn't look like he wanted to be bothered so I chose a seat closer to the front of the room. The teacher began going over the course as soon as the bell rang and went over class rules and expectations once again. 

"We will also be doing labs in this class so I'll let you pick a partner to the your labs with for the school year" the teacher said. 

I looked around the room and saw people walking up to their friends and getting their partners already. I saw L still sitting in the corner, not moving also. I inwardly sighed and got up and approached him. He barely acknowledged me. 

"Wanna be lab partners?" 

"No." He said with no emotion.

No. What does he mean no? Who does he think he is? I don't seeing anyone else coming up to you. 

"Fine I didn't wanna be lab partners anyway" I mumbled to myself and walked off back to my seat. 

He watched me walk back to my seat and smirked when I sat down with an annoyed expression. He really has some nerve that boy. 

And as if God had answered my prayers, Chanyeol walked into the room looking like a mess. 

"Sorry I'm late. I stayed back to help a teacher" 

"Ah Chanyeol, your just in time to pick a lab partner" the teacher said to him. 

Chanyeol looked across the room and stopped when his eyes landed on me and smiled. "Hey Jimin, wanna be lab partners?" 

"Sure!" I eagerly accepted and turned around to see L watching me, still partner-less. Oh well, he had his chance. 

Chanyeol sat down next to me and L was eventually partnered up with some other student who didn't have a partner either. Apparently that kid is as dumb as can be, so no one really wanted to be partners with him. 

"Okay class, these will be your partners for the rest of the year unless needed changing is required. I hope you picked good partners." 

The class eventually ended and I went through the rest of my classes until I had lunch. I went into the lunch room, where it was packed to the limit. It was so noisy and crowded, I felt suffocated. I had made my own lunch this morning so I didn't have to wait on line. I didn't know where to sit, so I just stood there looking lost. My eyes wandered until I saw the table infinite was at. I don't know if I should go up to them. I mean, they are the only ones sitting at their table while every other table is filled to the brim. I saw Chanyeol and started to go walk to eat with him, but he seems to be talking to all his friends. I don't want to budge in there either. My mind then remember the courtyard with the little lake that was close to the cafeteria. I turned around and went to go eat my lunch there instead. What I didn't realize was someone was watching me the whole time. 

I made it to the courtyard and sat underneath a tree to remain in the shade. I gotta hand it to the school, this is one nice courtyard. Everything is so beautiful and green with flowers everywhere. 

I pulled out my lunch and started to eat it. I also pulled out my phone and decided to call my aunt to see how she and Jimin were doing. The phone rang a couple of times until- 

"Ah Nari, finally figured out how to call? How's school going?" She said. 

"Hahaha, very funny. And yea, schools going fine. How are you and Jimin doing?"

"Oh we're doing just fine. Would you like to talk to Jimin?" 

"Neh." 

"Hello baby sis, how's life like being a boy?"

"Alright, I guess. The uniforms are more comfortable than my old ones but do guys always ask so many questions when put in a room with each other. I feel like I'm in an interview 24/7." 

"Aww can't handle it?" 

"You wish!" 

"Haha, well I should let you get back to school. Talk to you later sis."

"Talk to you later oppa- I mean hyung" I said while purposely lowering my voice as low as I can. 

I heard his laughter on the other side and hung up the phone. I then went back to eating my lunch in peace. 

 

??? POV: 

I followed Jimin out of the cafeteria after seeing him leave. I don't know why but I wanted to see where he was going. 

He ended up sitting down under a tree and started to eat his lunch. I was about to go sit down with him until he started to call someone on the phone, so I stood back and just watched. I probably look like a creeper right now but oh well. 

"Haha, very funny. And yea, schools going fine. How are you and Jimin doing?"

Jimin? He knows another Jimin? 

"Alright, I guess. The uniforms are more comfortable than my old ones but do guys always ask so many questions when put in a room with each other. I feel like I'm in an interview 24/7."

He acts like he isn't a guy to begin with. 

"You wish!" 

"Talk to you later oppa- I mean hyung" he said while lowering his voice. 

Hyung? He has a brother named Jimin too? I find that highly unlikely. And why did he say oppa at first? 

Something seems up with him. And I'm gonna find out.