#9- Double Date

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myung Soo's POV:]

 

After training, I washed up and plopped on my bed, hair still wet.. The sunrise was shining into the room and it was blinding me.

I stood up lazily and walked towards the window, looking at the sunrise one last time before closing the curtains.

Her senses are slowly coming back..

I punched the wall next to the window, biting my lip.

I have to do something.. If not.. those guys will come back for her again...

And their efforts will be wasted!

 

I have to do something.. But, what..? What am I suppose to do?

I scratched my head and lean against the wall, all this stupidness is making my head hurt.

 

Just then, there was a knock on the door, "Myung Soo-ah. It's me, can I come in?"

I sighed and dragged my body to open the door, "Yeah.. sure.."

It was the chairman of the school. A fellow Vampire and my adoptive father, Lee Jung Yeop.

"Still awake, I see?" he smirked and took a seat on the chair nearby.

"Yeah.." I mumbled and stumbled on the bed, avoiding eye contact.

"Her senses are coming back.. You knew that right?" he started.

I sighed once more and looked away, "Yeah.."

"You know what you'll have to do. I won't force you to do thing you don't like.. If you want to seal her powers once more, I won't object. But let me tell you this.. Sooner or later, that girl ought to learn her past and who she is.." he lectured and walked towards me, placing a gentle pat on my shoulder.

"Yeah.. I know." I nodded.

He continued with a small and bitter smile.. "You have carried many weights on your shoulder from the past.. But, I will protect her as well when the time comes. Because I made a promise to the dear friend of mine.. And besides, she's like a daughter to me.." 

"Yeah..." I looked down, remembering the past.

He stood up and walked towards the door, "Don't be up too late, have some rest too. You've done well during the training.."

"You too, abuji. Have a good rest." I bowed as I looked at him, disappearing through the door before plopping down on my bed, closing my eyes..

And unknowingly, drifting off to sleep.

 

What am I gonna do now...

 

-POV ENDS-

 

A few days later.....

[Soo Ri's POV:]

 

It was nearing sunset, which meant.. classes will be starting.. But here I am, gazing at my reflection on the mirror at my dorm.

"It's back to black... It's no longer glowing yellow as before nowadays..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What are you mumbling to yourself?" Rae Na asked and I turned around with a embarrassed smile, "Nothing! Come on, we're gonna be late~"

"I was waiting for you to be done with looking at yourself at the mirror.." Rae Na replied back, rolling her eyes.

"Alright alright. Whatever, let's go~" I chirped and dragged her out with me from the dorm.

 

On our way to school,

"You know.. you've been acting weird these days..." Rae Na brought up.

 

DAMN IT. DID SHE REALISE MY EYE CHANGING TOO..? 

 

I giggled awkwardly, "Heh... Really..? How so..?"

"I don't know. You're just spacing out sometimes and you always looked at your reflection a lot too!" she confessed.

"Really..? I thought that's how I usually act.." I replied, avoiding her eyes.

"Are you perhaps..." she suddenly stopped her tracks and turned to me, looking into my eyes.

"Wh..at?" I asked, my heart beating faster as she stared into my eyes, I couldn't look away, because it'll be more suspicious if I do.

 

I CAN'T BE POSSIBLY TELLING HER...  ''HEY MY EYES HAVE BEEN GLOWING YELLOW THESE DAYS." RIGHT?!

SHE'LL BE JUDGING ME SO MUCH IF I DO... TT^TT

 

"Are you perhaps, seeking attention from someone? Or maybe flirting with a guy?" she yelled, as she enlarged her eyes and her hands clasps.

"HUH?! What are you talking about..? Of course not! I'm not!" I shook my head constantly.

"Is that so..?" she smirked as she leaned towards me.

"Yeah..." I nod my head, like a thousand times.

 

How did she even get that idea of me wanting to seek attention from someone or even flirting?!

 

I brushed away that thought, "Let's go. We'll be running late!" and with that I ran infront, avoiding any more questions she could asked.

"Oy! Wait for me!" she shouted and ran towards me.

Turning around, and yelling but still running, back-faced "Hurry up then!"

 

*Bump*

 

"Ow.. what the.." I rubbed my slightly.

"Are you okay..?" a male voice reached out and I turned. "Woo Hyun oppa?"

"Oh? Soo Ri-ah! Mian! I didn't see where I was going!" he appologized with a smile.

"Aniya.. It's me.. I didn't see who was behind.." I appologized back.

He reached his hands out and I grabbed it unknowingly.

Pulling me up, he started.. "By the way, are you free on 14th?"

"14th? Yeah.. I'm free. Wae?" I asked, patting the dust that landed on my skirt after I fell.

"IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY! LET'S GO ON A DATE!" he beamed and I looked up immediately.

"Uh...." 

But before I could say anything, Rae Na caught up to me and cut my words, "SOO RI-AH! KWAENCHANA?!" 

"yeah.. I'm alright.." I turned to her and saw he drooling at the sight of Woo Hyun.

"Omo.. Annyeong Woo Hyun oppa~" she chirped, literally ignoring me.

Woo Hyun oppa giggled and waved, "Annyeong, Rae Na-ah~"

"What were you two talking earlier?" Rae Na asked, her eyes, glistening towards Woo Hyun oppa.

"Ah.. Right.. Since you're here, I was wondering if you 2 girls want to go on a double date with me?" He commented.

"WHA..-" I retorted but was cut again.

"DOUBLE DATE?! SURE!~ ME AND SOO RI WILL LOVE TO GO~" squeaked Rae Na, clasping her hands.

"Great~ We can walk around town and maybe watch a movies or something~ Since its.. Valentine's day~" Woo Hyun oppa chirped, totally excited.

"YEAHH! ALRIGHT! WE'LL MEET AT THE SCHOOL GATE AT 12PM THEN!" Rae Na suggested.

"Wait. I didn't say I agreed to anythi-" I brought up but it was no used.. The two were already in their own worlds.

"ALRIGHT! SEE YA~" the male waved and threw hearts before leaving to his class.

"Come on, let's go~" Rae Na, who finally realise that we were late for class.. dragged me away.

 

"What.. just happened..." I sighed, totally given up by my two friends..

 

-POV ENDS-

 

[INFINITE'S CLASSROOM]

Woo Hyun was humming to himself as he entered the classroom, he couldn't wait for the double date on the 14th..

"What's with you today? You seemed to be in a good mood." smirked Hoya.

"Yeah. Did something good happen? Did you ate good food this morning or something?" Sung Yeol chirped as he leaned towards his hyung.

"Idiot. Stop thinking about food. You're gonna get fat." Sung Kyu scolded and Sung Yeol pouted, "Psh. Meanie." 

"I have a date on Valentine~" Woo Hyun chirped.

"HUH?!" the 5 other boys retorted back. 

"What?! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!" Sung Yeol shouted back.

"Who is it?!" Dong Woo asked, slightly curious.

"I'm going on a double date, with Rae Na.. and Soo Ri~" he chirped again, not caring his classmate's judging.

 

Hearing Soo Ri's name, Myung Soo flinched alittle. His blood was slightly boiling again.

He hated how Woo Hyun is getting closer to Soo Ri.

"Heh.. Is that so? Psh.. Humans. I thought it'll be some vampire or something~" Sung Yeol pouted, slightly disappointed.

"Let me guess, you gonna their blood at the end of the date as a surprise or something?" Hoya smirked.

"Maybe..?" Woo Hyun smirked back, and his lips. Eyes glowing yellow at the thought of Blood, "Who's coming with me? I need one more other for this double date~"

"Psh.. Maybe I should go..~ I'm curious how their blood will taste like.." Sung Yeol smirked, eyes also.. turning yellow.

"Seems interesting." Dong Woo laughed with his usual addictive laughter.

"Blood, huh..?" mumbled Sung Kyu.

 

*SLAM*

 

The sudden loud sound resounded the room and the 4 boys and the other students turned to the direction of the sound.

It was from behind..

It was from Myung Soo.

His eyes glowed yellow, and he stood up, walking towards Woo Hyun.

"I'm going with you." he growled and walked out from the room, leaving his 5 hyungs dumbfounded.

"What's with him?" Dong Woo asked.

"No idea." Hoya replied, looking at the door.

"Pshh.. fine. I'll let Myung Soo go this time round!" pouted Sung Yeol as he crossed his hands and went back to his seat.

"I hope you two don't make any problems out there. Behave yourself too." Sung Kyu warned before heading back to his seat as well.

"Alright, granpa~" Woo Hyun joked, which earned a glare from Sung Kyu.

..

Finally the day arrived.

It was 14th February. Valentine's day.

"Soo Ri-ah, what should I wear~" pouted Rae Na as she threw all her possible outfits out, not knowing which to choose.

"Anything will do. You look good in anything afterall~" smirked Soo Ri as she plopped onto the vanity, smacking some face products on her face.

"You're not helping one bit.." Rae Na sighed, given up from choosing which outfit.

Soo Ri turned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter