#33- Siblings?

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What...?" Soo Ri mumbled under her breath, her pupils were now enlarged as if they were going to pop out any moment if they were enlarged even more.

"You heard me." smirks Min Ri, turning to Myung Soo who was hanging his head down. Then she repeated, pointing her finger at the divine boy, "You killed his parents."

"No.. I mean, his parents.. Myung Soo oppa's parents are my parents." The girl replied, shaking her head, not wanting to believe what the woman had told her.

"Your parents, are not his biological parents, little girl." Min Ri snaps.

"No, that can't be true.. I mean, we have been together all along and.. and.."

"Myung Soo-ah, don't you ever tell your sister that?" Min Ri added, cocking her head to one side as she moved near Myung Soo, gripping his hands tightly. He remained silent, he didn't want anymore of his past to be brought up in front of Soo Ri.

"Oppa, that's not it right..?" Soo Ri asked, her eyes begging him to tell him that what the woman said was all a lie, that she was wrong. He held his head up, his eyes gleaming with tears, he blinked and one side of his eyes rolled down tears.

"Ani... Soo Ri-ah.. She is.."

 

"Right."

 

Eh..? "You're kidding right.. Ne? Oppa, that can't be it right..? I.. I.." Soo Ri snapped, her face plastered with fear, shock and a tiny bit of guilt was getting into her.

A hysterical laughter broke out, Min Ri looked back at Soo Ri and back at Myung Soo, "You sure got the cheek to call him 'Oppa' this 17 years of your life.."

Soo Ri's eyes glowed, and she looked into Myung Soo's eyes, her skin went even paler and it felt like her soul had escaped, "I.. killed.. Oppa's..parents..?"

Myung Soo looked back to her, he couldn't bare replying her nor nodding his head. He couldn't say or do anything but watch.

She breathe in, and held her breath, mustering herself to speak, her voice trembled "How...?" 

 

"Tell me!" she screamed, eyes flowing with tears.

 

Myung Soo bit his lips, and started the story, of what had happen, what had happen before he became Soo Ri's brother, "14 years ago, you were 3 years old.. I was 6.. My parents, they were your parents best friend.. And sometimes we will ocassionally come and visit you, but you probably wouldn't remember because your father, Myung Jae took your memories away when you were 3, after what had happened. When you were 3 years old, you were very frail, very weak, because a large sum of magic was in you. You were always sick, always lying on the bed in that window-less basement."

 

[flashback..]

 

"Oh, you've came~" Jung Ri beamed with a tiny smile as she saw the two adults standing before her, then her eyes gazed down to the little Myung Soo, "Annyeong~" she greeted, giving a little wave.

Myung Soo's mother gave him a little push from behind, "Introduce yourself Myung Soo-ah."

He nodded, and bowed, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Myung Soo iminda.."

"Aigoo, you have such a cute son." Myung Jae said, ruffling Myung Soo's head before leading them into their house.

They brushed past many rooms and then went down the flight of stairs to the basement, the adults talked and Myung Soo was being held by his mother's hand as they walk. Finally reaching the basement room, they stopped and Myung Soo looked up. "She's still in bed..?" Myung Soo's father asked, his eyes softening with concern.

"Yes... she's been having really high fever these days, on and off, and sometimes her power just gets alittle out of control.." Jung Ri replied, her eyes watching her daughter in bed through the tiny gap of the door. Myung Soo's mother patted her shoulder, "It's going to be alright, Jung Ri-ah..."

"Mind if we enter the room?" Myung Soo's father asked, and Soo Ri's parents nodded, "Feel free."

The door creaked open, and the two adults went in along with Myung Soo, Soo Ri looked up, her eyes seemed hollow. "Annyeong Soo Ri-ah." they had said.

The little girl did not reply but stare at them, Myung Soo's mother sat down on the bed, and touched her forehead, before gasping and looking at her husband, "Goodness.. She's burning!"

"Soo Ri-ah, are you in pain? Do you feel giddy?" Myung Soo's father said in a gentle tone, and she shook her head, "Are you sure?" he asked, not very convinced.

She nodded her head and gave a small smile. "That's weird.." the adults looked at each other before looking back at the peeking Soo Ri.

Their eyes travelled to what she was looking and it turns out to be Myung Soo.

"Ah.. this is my son, Myung Soo-ah, this is Soo Ri." His mother said, bringing him forward.

Unknowingly, Soo Ri reached out to his cheeks.

 

Cold, she had thought. But Myung Soo's eyes widened, as he saw her eyes, they were twinkling. Her hand was warm..and his hand moved up to where her hands were and held her hand.

She smiled, and all of the sudden, it seemed like life had flowed into her. She beamed, and he smiled, then speaking for the first time to her, "Annyeong."

 

"Annyeong." she said back, her voice gentle and silvery and it had caught Myung Soo off guard, she had such a kind voice. Even the adults were shocked, it was the first time they had heard her talking. She was always either nodding her head or shaking her head. Never once she had spoke.

 

Since that day onwards, they had thought maybe bringing Myung Soo to visit her everytime will make her feel better. So they did, and the two kids grew fond and close to each other, even calling each other by their names. They were close, and close like siblings..close like friends, best friends. And eversince then, Soo Ri's condition had became better, and Myung Soo's parents and hers had finally heaved a sigh of relief.

 

Until one day..

 

"Soo Ri-ah, ahjussi and ahjumma is here~" Myung Soo's father chirped in as he entered the room with his wife and Myung Soo. 

They looked around the room, Soo Ri wasn't there, not on the bed, their eyes meeting each other in alarm.

"Soo Ri-ah?" Myung Soo's mother called out, looking around.. Nothing.

Until a heavy breathing could be heard. And Myung Soo walked towards it, "Omma!" he shouted, It was behind the bed, and his mother ran towards it.

Soo Ri was on the floor, grasping on her head with her legs closed to her, she mumbled some unknown words, "Soo Ri-ah..? What is it? What happened?" Myung Soo's mother asked in concern and the little girl shook her head, "Aniya.. aniya..." she repeated again.

Myung Soo's father joined his wife, kneeling down with the little girl, and then, sparks started to gather around Soo Ri, and then it was getting bigger.. Myung Soo's eyes widened, his heart beating faster and faster each moment. 

Purple bright sparks, then black sparks. "What's happening to her?!" Myung Soo's mother snaps, shaking the little girl's shoulder. Myung Soo stood in a distance, watching all the horrors beginning..

"Her power is getting berserk.. It's getting out of control." the husband said, then putting his hands on her forehead, mumbling some spells to try minimize the power.

"Jung Ri-ah, Myung Jae-ah!" Myung Soo's mother shouted, her hands still calming Soo Ri but obviously, it didn't work.

"Myung Soo-ah, get away from here!" his father instructed but he shook his head, "No. I'm staying with Soo Ri.. She'll be okay once she's with me. Right Soo Ri-ah? I'm here.. Kwenchana kwenchana.." the boy said, facing the little girl whose eyes was closed.

"Myung Soo get out!" barked his father but the boy do not move one inch. Still staying by the girl's side.

"Aniya... aniya.. Aniya~" the girl screamed and all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter