#7- Secret

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes twitch, as I forced open my eyes weakly..

The light showered me like meteors, raining down.

I was in bed, but not at my bed.. The room was big.. and one word.. PRINCESS-SY.

Curtains draping down from the side of the bed like a canopy. It was day time..

Where was I..?

The sharp pain appeared again in my head and I held my head, shaking it to make it go away.

"Go away...Please.."

Shutting my eyes in pain, the image of the flames appeared again, along with that mysterious hand, trying to grab me..

As if in defence mode, I slammed my hand towards the image..

 

*SMACK*

 

The sound resouded loudly, not in my mind.. But in the room.

Immediately, I shot my eyes open.

There stood a guy, it was him..

 

Kim Myung Soo.

 

Grabbing my hand with his, with a shock expression. Unable to voice anything out, he started.. "Neo... kwaenchana..?"

It was rare of him to ask.. It was rare for a Coldest Kingka to be concern..

I calmed myself down and nodded.

Darn it.. It was pathethic to let someone see me like this.. And worse of all, the person I hated most..

Finally, I spoke while glaring at him, "Where am I..?"

"Where do you think you are..?" He smirked.

Not trusting this guy one bit, I glared stronger into his eyes. 

He chuckled, "Is that how you treat someone who saved your ?" 

"Excuse me..?" I snort, disbelieving him.

He gave up with a shrug and continued, "You're in our dorm's infirmary.. You've been asleep for about 2 days.."

"WHAT?! 2 DAYS?!" I shouted with shock.

What even.. How did I manage to sleep for 2 days..? I already had trouble sleeping for a night..

"Yeah, any questions..? Ms little rude?" He smirked arrogantly.

I looked up, "Why.. am I even at your dorm's infirmary..? I remembered there was one in school grounds..?"

He replied almost instantly.. "Ask the Chairman.."

 

I squinted at him for a second.. Should I trust his words..?

The room stayed quiet for sometime, with me on the bed and him, standing rooted onto the floors.

"Wh..what happened that day..?" I asked.

"Oh..? You mean the day of the last exam..?" he looked at me with his hands crossed.

I nodded and he sat on the chair nearby majestically.

"There was an accident.. Or should I say..Someone purposely made it happen.. Remember the last stage where you were suppose to extinguish the fire..? That's when it all happen.. The girl beside you tried extinguishing the fire in a wrong direction and the flame caught on the cloth divider between you and her.. And then it fell to the floor, spreading the fire to the ring of cloth around you.. And you.. Well.. tried to extinguish the fire like an idiot. Then the teacher's in-charge immediately extinguished the fire and there you were, already inhaling so much of that smoke and well, you fainted in my arms~" he smirked at the last sentence.

"Ah.. so that's how it happen.. Well.. Sorry for being an idiot, trying to extinguish that fire.. And excuse you, because if I don't.. I'll probably be a roasted marshmallow by then." I sacarstically replied and he chuckled at my words.

But then again... I remembered his words.. 'Someone purposely made it happen..'

Who could have..?

"That someone.. who purposely made it happen.. Who is it..?" I asked, silently clenching my fists.

He smirked and walked towards me, "You know her too.." 

My eyes enlarged as he whispered the name..

 

"Park. Ji. Eun."

 

"Wh..at..?" I tered.

Why.. why would she.. Then I remembered her confrontation.. her secret threat that day.. 'I'm not gonna let what happen today rest."

Argh.. damn it. I pulled my bangs out of my face.

"How did you even know this..?" I asked, half demanding an answer and half glaring at him.

"That's because I was there with my other hyungs and I saw her face right before her face turns into a look of horror.. That smirk of hers. " He shrugged and smirk.

 

So I wasn't the one who thought that her smirk was just a tiny illusion.. 

 

My mind was lost in thoughts.. Just when I thought I have enough stress already..

The nightmare, the exam.. Now, its Ji Eun..

I gave out a loud sigh and I looked away, 

"Thank.. you.. for telling me this.." I mumbled. Though I didn't wanted to thank this person. Not one bit after remebering that harrassing..

"You don't look like you're thankful though." He cockily rerplied, with one brow raised.

My cheeks began burning, "Shut up. Be grateful I thanked you.."

His laughter resounded the large room.. It somehow made me calmed down even more.. Seeing him laugh, it looked real.. Unlike the usual laughter in school, infront of those girls that always sounded fake. It made me smile.

But then, he stopped after a few seconds and I looked up to find him with a serious face.

"Well, I'm sorry.." He pouted and looked away, cheeks having a tint of pink.

I cocked my head to the left, wondering what his appology could meant.. He continued, "That day.. what I did to you at your locker.."

 

My heart sank, at the thought of it.

But then again, he apologized. And then he saved me and told me about Ji Eun.. I guess I could..forgive him.. Right..?

 

I smirked, "I forgive you.. Well, since you told me about Ji Eun.. I guess I could forgive you.."

His seriousness fall into the sheepish smile and then he left the room, without saying anything.

What's up with him.. One moment he's arrogant and cocky.. and the next moment he's like a little 7 year old kid..His personality is so split.

I shook my head in defeat before standing up, changing into a new set of uniform that was provided beside me.

 

-POV ENDS-

 

[Myung Soo/L's POV:]

A smile crept to me as I walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter