#13- Guilt & Apology

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had passed since Woo Hyun oppa had successfully controlled his Bloodlust and he has came back to school, as well as Myung Soo embracing me...

My thoughts has been muddled eversince that incident, his breakdown. His character that day.. and that hug— I felt something like that before, but I wasn't sure where and when.. Somehow, some part of me feels that that Myung Soo that day was his real self. My face flushed with pink when I was reminded of his hug. 

I gulped my saliva, why was I even blushing..

 

It's not as if I liked him or something!  

 

"Soo Ri.. Soo Ri!" a voice woke me up from my train of thoughts— it was Rae Na who was pouting beside me. I snapped away and looked at her, flustered, "Yeah..?" I replied.

"What's with you? I've been calling you for 5 times already!" she nagged, hands on her waist. 

I shook my head, "Nothing. What is it?" I said.

She sighed and massaged her temples, "It's break time. Lets go~" 

I looked at the clock at the front of the class. Right.. It's break time, that was fast.. Nodding in reply, I stood up and hooked my arm around hers, "Let's go~" 

We walked down the busy hallway where students were rushing around, playing, or taking stuffs from their locker. Somehow, it seems really busy today. Thank god Rae Na and I placed my lunchbox below our desk, so that we don't have to fight with the crowd. We took a stroll at at the garden and sat near a big plum blossom tree where there was a bench nearby it. It was already night, so there was a cold breeze welcoming us.

Opening our lunchboxes, I packed fruits whereas Rae Na bought pastries. I looked at the delicate looking tiny cakes before looking away, "Gosh, you're gonna get fat if you eat pastries at this hour, Rae Na.." I commented. She scoffs in reply and replied, "Well, I can't help myself from being hungry, I barely ate at dinner.. So why not?" 

I gigled and stuffed my mouth with a large strawberry, looking at the sky where it was filled with millions of stars. It was the last week of school this week before we had our spring break, which meant that everyone will be going home to spend their vacation. I sighed at the thought of 'home'. Rae Na glanced to me, murmured, "Wae?" 

I smiled and chewed my remaining parts of my strawberry before speaking, "Spring break is coming."  She nodded and took another bite of her lemon chiffon cake, waiting for me to continue. "Everyone is going home, right?" I said, looking at her with a bitter smile.

She placed down her fork and her face drop in remorse, she probably knew where this conversation is going to. "Yeah.." she muttered back. I noticed her face fell and immediately started another topic, "Mianhae, I didn't meant to ruin the mood like that. So, uhm.. How's your cake..?" 

 

I cursed into my insides.. 

 

Really, Soo Ri..? You changed the topic to Cakes..? Gosh, You're such a dumb .

 

Rae Na looked at me and giggled alittle, "It's good. But you know, Soo Ri. You are always welcome to come with me back to my home. My family welcomes you afterall~" I looked back at her, her sincerity. I was glad I met a friend like her, someone who understands me. "Aniya.. It's been awhile since you went back home. I'm sure your family misses you dearly.. I don't want to ruin your family time too." I smiled and took another strawberry and shove it in my mouth. "Then what about you?" she asked, her eyes tight and worried. 

I looked up to the sky, and then back at her, shrugging. "I'll probaby be staying in the dorm to do some clean up." 

She sighed, and gave me a good hug, "I'm sorry that you'll have to be alone throughout spring break. I'll promise I'll bring you back something!" she winked at her last statement and I laughed, "You don't have to.. Just enjoy yourself and spent time with your family~" I said with a sheepish smile and she nodded.

We then spend our remaining break time silently, eating our food, and stargazing. It was then she suddenly boomed my ears with her shouting, "Oh my god, I have an idea!" I flinched at her sudden breakout, I almost chocked on my food and threw my lunchbox away. I cocked my head in curiosity, what could she be thinking? Hopefully it isn't anything bad.. "Why not you spend your break with the head chairman and his sons?!" 

 

Yup.. That was a bad idea of hers.

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "What's with that idea of yours?" i asked. She turned to me with her huge pupils looking back at me. I swear I could even see my reflection in them. "Wae.~? You said that the head chairman is like your father! And I heard that they will be staying behind to take care of the school!" she replied. I waved my hands in rejection, "Well, yeah he's like a father to me.. But no! Not with 7 boys!" 

 

7 vampires to be exact. Oh wait, add 1 more to it. I forgot that the head chairman is one of them too. 

 

Rae Na whined and whined, "Waee~ They can keep you company and take care of you when I'm gone!" I chortled and replied, gently flicking her forehead, "Rae Na-ah. I'm not a kid. I don't need anyone to keep me company.. And I can take care of myself!" 

She massaged her red forehead and crossed her hands and stared onto the ground, "Hm.. I thought that was a good idea though.." 

I shook my head and tapped her shoulder, "Just go enjoy yourself and don't worry about me~" I winked and she gave out a sigh, indicating that she couldn't win me over and nodded.

Soon, our little break was over and we headed back to class. It was crowded again, and I cursed to my insides.. Squeezing through crowds, Rae Na pulled me and I ended up being dragged. It was horrible I swear, the stench of sweat from those guys playing was filling the halls and I literally had to hold my breath. "Finally!" groaned Rae Na as we were back in class. "That was a torture...." I commented and laid my head on the cold desk, blowing a raspberry.

"Yeah, I know right.." she replied and closed her eyes for a second or two, before opening them again. Then, she looked at me, her eyes travelled from my face to my neck, "Whats that..?" she asked and my fingers reached to my neck, there I felt two holes.. It was Woo Hyun's bite.. It was still deep and in progress of healing.. She began getting closer to me and her eyes never once moved away from that bite. It took my awhile to realize, my bandage was gone..

 

Where could that bandage go..? .

 

Then it strucked me, it must have fell out when Rae Na was dragging me out from that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter