#29- Transfer

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince the incident, Soo Ri was asked to stay at INFINITE's dorm...

*Knock knock*

 

"Soo Ri-ah, it's me, I'm coming in." Woo Hyun called behind the door, but there was no reply, so he opened it anyways. There, he watches Soo Ri staring out of the window in the direction of her dorm.. It has been 3 days since the incident and Jung Yeop decided to let her stay at here and not go to school or back to her own dorm for the time being. It was to let her and Rae Na have some time alone to think about their emotions.

Walking towards the girl, Woo Hyun sighs. She had been like this since then, and wouldn't go out of her room, nor talking to anyone. Not even Myung Soo.. "You gotta eat something you know...? Otherwise you'll go berserk again." 

Berserk.. It sounded as if she was a monster, but then again after thinking... She was probably a monster.

He walked around her and placed his hands on her shoulders, twisting her body so that she faces him as he talk.. His eyes soften at the sight of her sunken in eyes, they seem liveless and hollow. "Oppa.." she mutters, looking back at her dorm outside the window.

"Wae?" he asks.

"I must be a bad girl, right?" she smiles bitterly, and he heaves another sigh through his nose again. "I know you're feeling down about what had happen about you and Rae Na... But, why don't you give her some time to sort out her feelings? It must be quite a shock for her too, don't you think?"

Soo Ri nods, "She will... right..? Yeah, she'll definitely will... She's Rae Na afterall, and she's my best friend..."

"She will, don't worry anymore, let's go down and meet with the others for a meal, arrasso? It's stuffy being in a room alone." he smirks, patting her head as she follows him out..

 

...

 

At the hall,

"So, what are we going to do with the two girls?" Sung Yeol asks turning to his brothers and father sitting opposite of him.

Everyone sighs and most of them shrugged, "The point now is... Rae Na only know that Soo Ri is a vampire, but what she doesn't know now is that we are the same as her..." Hoya replies, circling his head.

"Gosh, if I had know this was coming, I shouldn't have awaken her as a vampire... She's been suffering so much eversince she awakened...Damn." Myung Soo groans, massaging his temples, then closing his eyes and leaning back on the velvet couch.

"It's not your fault, Myung Soo-ah, eventually, she'll know the truth even if you don't awaken her.." Dong Woo replies.

"Yes yes, it is not your fault Myung Soo-ah.. Don't put the blame on yourself." adds Jung Yeop, his eyes flickering as if he was thinking of something.

 

"Kids~ Look who I brought!~" someone yelled from the stairs and the boys turned, it was Woo Hyun, dragging Soo Ri from behind.

"Soo Ri-ah." Myung Soo called out, "Annyeong.. oppa." she greeted with a tiny smile.

The two then walked down the stairs and joined the rest at the hall, "You must be hungry, here.. have a pack~" Sung Jong grins, passing her a blood pack and she sat next to him, silently and enjoying her meal.

"Are you alright now?" asked Jeon Na, who came out from the kitchen, Soo Ri immediately stop snacking and stood up, facing her fellow vampire friend, "Jeon Na-ah.. Uh.. I'm sorry for what I did to you that time.."

"Ah... no it's my fault too, sorry... But anyways, that was really cool! I didn't knew you can control my metal manipulation too!" the silver hair girl beams, clasping her hands and her eyes glistening.

"You slowpoke, I already knew that already long ago." Woo Hyun coughed, shaking his head.

"Oh hush it." Jeon Na snarls, rolling her eyes, then there was giggling and the two bickering turned to the sound, it turns out to be Soo Ri, "Ah..sorry.. I just missed the moments when you two bickered around like choddings."

"You mean like Sung Yeol?" Sung Jong added and Soo Ri nods, secretly trying to contain her laughter.

"Mwo?!" the chodding retorted, pouting.

 

"You finally smiled." Myung Soo pointed and smiled with her as well then her cheeks grew red and hot and she sat back down.

"Soo Ri-ah.. Since you and Rae Na are alittle..... I was planning in transferring you and Sung Jong to the special class that is for Vampires.. " Jung Yeop interrupted.

"Eh?" 

"I'm just asking if you would like it, it may also be better and safer since other students might know your identity too.. "

"Abuji!" Myung Soo snapped, the last time he brought up this topic to Soo Ri, she flat out refused so badly and it felt uncomfortable for her too.

"Oppa." Soo Ri spoke, sending a eye contact to Myung Soo, "Kwaenchana.. I think what Ahjussi said is for the good for me too.. Arrasso.. I'll transfer.." she continues.

"Are you sure with it?" Woo Hyun asked and Soo Ri nods.

"Alright then, after tomorrow onwards, you and sung jong will transfer to our block. I'll inform your homeroom teacher too." Jung Yeop added and with that, he left the kids alone to have some time of their own.

...

 

[The next day...]

 

"Alright class, I'm having a bad news for you." Ms park announced, and the students looked at each other confused. As for Sung Jong and Soo Ri, they held their heads down.

"What is it, Park seongsaeng-nim? You broke up with your boyfriend?" Kwang Hee teased and some of the boys chuckled.

"Kwang Hee-ssi, detention after class!" the teacher snapped, "Ehh?! Waee! Then if thats not it, whats it?" the poor boy whined.

Clearing , she began talking again, "Today, two of our students will have their last day in this class along with us." 

 

"Where are they going, seongsaeng-nim?" Min Seok asked, looking very surprised.

"I bet they got expelled. Pfft~" Kwang Hee started again and then got shot by another glare from the homeroom teacher which hushed him up immediately. He didn't want another detention after detention. 

"No. They're not getting expelled, Kwang Hee-ssi. They are transferring to the special block's class.." 

"SPECIAL BLOCK?!" the class roared, not expecting the news.

 

"Yah, isn't the special block where INFINITE oppas and those really good looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter