#25- That girl

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the day of the bet, Soo Ri and the others have been training everyday, till the point where she was almost at the same level with Myung Soo. She also got closer to most of the vampires in the dorm INFINITE was living too! And soon enough, break was over. That meant that trainings will be lesser, she'll have to move back to her dorm, and facing other classmates of hers. She was alittle afraid, because she was not the same 'Soo Ri' she was before the break. She was a vampire now, a divine blooded one. No longer a human like she thought, like others thought of her.

She was at the hall lounge sitting with her new friends, INFINITE and Jeon Na. Staring into space and her thoughts wandered to how she was going to explain it to Rae Na once she meets her, reminding herself to put the contacts in her eyes before going back to her old dorm. She heaves a loud sigh and everyone turns to her, "Whats with that loud sigh? Is something bothering you, Soo Ri-ah?" Jeon Na asks.

The girl shook her head, "Nope, just.. thinking some stuffs." 

"Right, today is the last day of break right?" Sung Yeol reminded and Sung Jong, Woo Hyun and Jeon Na groans. "Don't remind me that! There'll be more classes!"

Soo Ri nods, "Yup, and I'll have to move back since Rae Na is coming back too..."

"Aww~ The break ended fast..." complains Dong Woo.

"Kwaenchana~ You can always come over whenever you like. You have a room here anyway." smiles Hoya.

Soo Ri nods and smiles back, "Arrasso~ I'll be going to pack my stuffs first!" 

"I'll help you." Myung Soo says and stood up, following her. "Ooohh~ Older brother is being helpful." smirks Sung Yeol who then earned a glare from him.

 

In the room..

Soo Ri packs her usual clothes into her baggage, but left some behind in case she wants to sleepover or something. While Myung Soo sat on her bed, watching her pack, and playing with Byul, the cat. "I thought you say you'll help me..." she pouts, tying her long ash red hair. Myung Soo gave his rare kitty smile, replying, "Yeah I'm helping you. By taking care of Byul."

The girl scoffs and shook her head, "Thanks." she said sacarstically and continues packing. 

The room was only filled with clicking sounds made by Myung Soo and the mewing of Byul. And soon enough, after chucking everything back into her baggage, she plopped onto the couch nearby, "FINALLY." 

"You've worked hard~" compliments Myung Soo, tickling Byul.

Soo Ri rolls her eyes and stood up, carrying the baggage on her left hand and walking towards the door, "I'll leave Byul for you to take care..." she says then stressing on her last sentence half pouting. "Since you fancy her SO much."

He place the cat back on the bed and walk towards her, grinning. "Are you jealous?" 

"Wha-- Psh. Who says I'm jealous! It's not like I want you to caress me like you did to the cat!" 

"Oh really?"

"YEAH! Psh.."

Without hesitation, he pulled her close to him and caresses her head, and immediately, Soo Ri's face grew bright red in embarrassment. She struggles out from his embrace but he doesn't let her get away. "Yah.. let go of me..."

"Don't wanna."

"Let go..." she repeats, this time on a quieter tone.

He smiles at her being all flustered and shy, "You wanted this didn't you? Now don't be jealous~ Since I FANCY you more then Byul."

"Idiot." she mumbles under her breath, letting him embrace her.

"I know.." then he pulls away after sometime, then locking his eyes to hers, his face grew serious and it made Soo Ri's heart beat faster. Louder.

"I don't know whether you still remember but... Soo Ri-ah.. You said you wanted us to be together when we get older right..? So, I won't ask you to give me an answer immediately but.. I hope you can still consider that..." he mutters, then he gulps.

Soo Ri looks at him and then looks away, then looks down. "Mm.." she nods in reply and with that, she left the room immediately,her face was growing too red and her heart was pounding too loudly and fast, she was afraid that he would notice how nervous she was. The words replay in her head 'I hope you can still consider that...'

 

She had no idea why she was feeling this way, she clutches her heart and her eyes closed. "Why is my heart beating so fast...." Shaking her head to get rid of those thoughts, she went down the stairs, leaving Myung Soo behind to follow up later.

INFINITE members, Jeon Na and other students including Jung Yeop stood at the huge heavy door that was open, "Thank you for all this time I was here." she bowed and smiled.

"Eyy~ It's alright! We're friends afterall~" winks Sung Yeol.

"Feel free to come over anytime!" Dong Woo smiles, showing his gums.

"I'll see you in class soon, Soo Ri-ah~" waves Sung Jong.

"We're having training every Thursday night, so if you like... You can come over to join us!" grins Hoya, who slung his arm on Woo Hyun's shoulder.

"Oh and... here." Jeon Na added, passing a purple glittery bag to her, "It's some Blood pack disguised in Vitamin bottle."

"Gomawo~" Soo Ri nods and took the bag, glancing at Myung Soo for one second before shifting her gaze to Woo Hyun who winks at her, "I'll see you soon, send my regards to Rae Na~"

"I will. Thank you! I'll be going now~"

Jung Yeop walks forward and pats her head, "See you soon! Remember if anything goes wrong or you need help, feel free to come back here or approach me in school."

"Arrasso~" she giggles, "It's not like we aren't meeting anymore. Yet it feels like a good bye forever or something!"

"Eyyy~ It's not a 'goodbye'. It's a 'see you later'!" corrects a student who waved from the corner.

Soo Ri nods and peeks at the grouchy Sung Kyu. He was the only person that she didn't get close with during this break.. Or so she thought..

"See ya.." he mutters, not looking at her. 

Soo Ri nods and waves one last time before heading back to her own dorm.. 

 

Eversince living here, she regains her memories. She became something else and it changed her not mentally but physically as well.. Her brown hair has became longer, softer and it was a shade of red now.. Her skin was lighter and colder than before.. Her eyes were no longer dark brown but more of a lighter brown, she placed a special type of contacts that Jung Yeop gave her to hide her colours in case it glowed purple too. Not to mentioned that her stamina was much better then before, she felt more energy in herself too. Her strength was also more stronger. This was probably because she is a vampire. 

She smiles and looked at the surroundings as she walk, "It was a great break..."

...

[Soo Ri's POV:]

After a short stroll back to the dorm, I could already see students flood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter