#22- A new home?

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gulped at her question and peeked at Myung Soo oppa, then I took a deep breath and lied, "Ah.. uh. I dyed my hair because my previous colour was a bit boring." She blinked a few times at my answer and cocked her head, "What about your eyes? They don't look like contacts.. You know.. you look like a vamp--"

I gasped in my insides, now I was really thinking what excuse to give to her.. I was about to open my mouth when Woo Hyun oppa barged in, "Eyy~ How can she be a vampire? She's too pretty to be one. Kyu Ri-ssi, may I know when are you free?" Then he leaned towards her, whispering something in which made her face grew bright red and she cough, "Wha... Uh.. uhm.. I have a boyfriend already.. Please excuse me!" With that, she ran away covering her face. "Boy...friend...?" I mumbled, slightly puzzled.

The 8 of us sighed in relief and Woo Hyun oppa turned to me, "You should really get some black contacts just in case, Soo Ri-ah.." 

I nodded and Myung Soo oppa asked him, "What on earth did you say to her that her face went red?" 

Woo Hyun oppa turned to him with his face dumbfounded, "I just told her I wanted to go on a date with her. As a excuse to drift away from the topic!"

 

Ah... So that's why she went red... 

 

We then went back to my dorm, with Sung Kyu, Dong Woo, Hoya, Sung Jong and Sung Yeol standing outside of the dorm waiting for me, Myung Soo oppa and Woo Hyun oppa to feed the cat before meeting them again. Since the room is quite small, I doubt all 8 of us can even fit in.

My eyes wandered to the little furball curled up in its bed as we entered the room.

It turned to us and walked towards me, rubbing its face at my legs, I squatted down and patted it before taking some cat food that Myung Soo oppa gave me. Where on earth did he even get this?

 

Woo Hyun oppa sat on Rae Na's bed and smirked, "What?" I asked, and Myung Soo oppa turned to him.

"Nothing, just wondering.. what it's name could be.. Afterall, you always call him 'furball'. Why not give it a nicer name?" he said, shrugging.

I put my hands on my chin, thinking deeply. What he said was true too.. But 'furball' sounds cute though..

 

"Why not name it 'Byul'..?" Myung Soo oppa commented, tickling the furball's chin and the fella purred.

 

"Byul..?" I repeated and he nods, then he carries the cat and shove it to my face, "Look at the eyes of this cat, the pupils looks like there is a star reflection right?" he said.

 

I squinted my eyes and the cat looks at me, there it was. A light reflection of a star shape. Not only the reflection but it's eyes looks so clear and glassy. Twinkling back at me.

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, we should."

"So, what are you going to do with...What's his name again..? Ah.. right, Byul?" Woo Hyun asks and my brother and I looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know... why don't you and that fella move into our dorm until break's over..? Wouldn't it be a pain in the to keep going back to your dorm to feed this guy..? And besides.. you wanted to control your powers too right..?" he said.

"Me..? Move in..?" 

"Well, I don't mind~ Afterall, I can be with you 24/7~" Myung Soo oppa beamed and flashed his rare kitty smile. 

My face turned into a bright red for some reasons and I cleared my throat, regaining back my normal self, "Alright.. I guess..?"

Myung Soo oppa nods and Woo Hyun oppa gave a thumbs up, and I packed some clothes for the stay at their dorm. In the mean time, the two boys were busy playing with Byul. Looks like they do like cats alot...Seeing Byul getting Myung Soo oppa's attention, my heart kind of was envious.

 

Ah.. How I wish he can play with me like that..

Wait.

 

What the heck was I even thinking for that split moment..?!

I shook my head and Myung Soo oppa turned to me, cocking his head to one side curiously. Immediately, I gave out a awkward smile, brushing him off.

It took about 15 minutes for me to pack my stuffs and I was finally done.

"All ready to go~" chirped Woo Hyun oppa. His bright side really makes me smile sometimes.

 

We exit my dorm and the 5 other boys stared at me, then at my luggage. "Eodiga?" Sung Yeol asked and Hoya smacked his head, rolling his eyes, "Are you a pabo..? She's obviously coming to stay with us, duh." 

"Well, sorry I'm pabo." pouted Sung Yeol and Sung Jong smiled sheepishly at me. Amongst this, Sung Kyu was silently staring at Byul, who was being held by Myung Soo oppa.

"Whats that?" Dong Woo asked, then peeking towards it, realizing it's a cat, his face lightens and he tickles the little fella's chin. It purred.

"Let's go already. We have practice later." Sung Kyu mumbles and led us back to their dorm.

 

The way back was surprisingly fast, probably because Sung Yeol, Sung Jong, Dong Woo and Woo Hyun oppa were chatting and kept bringing up questions and jokes. Some how, being with them is fun... I wonder if Rae Na is having fun, I shall call her up later.

We entered the door and was greeted, "Welcome back Soo Ri-ssi!" the vampire students smiled, and I gave a light nod, smiling back in return, "I'm back." I said. I guess my opinion on Vampires weren't that bad afterall. They're all so friendly looking, unlike the first time I met them.. Glares piercing me, it was smiles that were smiling back at me now. Maybe they are kind like most of the humans too.. Maybe... I wonder..?

"Welcome back, Soo Ri-ah." a deep male voice greeted from behind and I turned, it was Jung Yeop ahjussi. "Ne.. Ahjussi, I'm back."

"I heard that you will be staying with us for the time being until break is over. We have a room made for you too." he said and pointed to the second floor.

"Eh..? Made for me..?" I asked, puzzled. 

"This place will be your home.. if you like." he replies and my lips curled up into a small smile, "Thank you.. ahjussi.."

He shook his head in return and walks towards me, patting my head, "You will always be welcome back here. Anytime, anyday."

I nodded and smiled, he reminds me so much of Appa... I miss him.

And with that, he retreated back into his room and the other vampires did the same, except one. Jeon Na.

She beamed and ran towards me for a hug, "Yay! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter