#12- Embrace

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was wearing a white collared shirt, that was filled with patches of dirt here and there. Bruises and cuts could be seen too. What on earth did they do to him..? It was ripped and torn here and there. His hands balled together as they are being chained, two hands chained as he knelt on the floor. His head droop down, not bother looking up. He was treated so lowly here.. Unlike how I usually see him at school. Is this really the Woo Hyun I know..?

 

His appearance, this doesn't look like training one bit. It look like torture. Punishment.

 I stepped forward, but Myung Soo held me back, "Wait." he said and took the first step in the cell-like room.

 

"Hyung." he called out, and the boy looked up.

"Oh, hey. Another training..? I haven't rested enough yet though.." the chained boy chuckled weakly.

"I brought someone to train you." Myung Soo added and he slide past, revealing me.

His eyes widened in shocked, "You idiot, why did you bring her down?" he shot back.

"She wanted to meet you." Myung Soo replied, and I felt like he rolled his eyes.

"Hey." I greeted and nodded my head, waving a tiny wave, taking a few steps forward.

"Why are you here?" he asked, unable to look at me.

"I wanted to see how you are doing." I replied back, smiling a little.

"You shouldn't have." he laughed. "But its good to see someone other then him." he pointed with his eyes.

I laughed back, well, it is good to see his face, still that smiling face of his.

Myung Soo stepped towards him, commenting, "Enough chit chat. Time for your training." 

"Yes, yes.. Alright.." Woo Hyun oppa grinned and stood up, shrugging.

"We'll begin simple first." Myung Soo said and turned back to me, "You'll shouldn't stay so close.."

 

"You don't have to tell me that." I scoffed and took some steps back with my hands crossed. I silently watched the two as they began.

Myung Soo turned to a side and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and after a few seconds, opening them. His eyes became yellow and they glowed brightly like a glowstick under this dark underground. Unknowingly, I started to stare at him so intensely.. His facial features were so perfect, and I didn't knew that until now. Then he opened his mouth and fangs appeared and he sank them into his wrist, I flinched as soon as I saw blood oozing out. I wasn't expecting this..

My eyes widened as I saw more blood. more red, flowing out from his bite on his wrist.. He took his wrist and shove it near Woo Hyun oppa, the scent of his blood was already filling this cold, salty underground. I continued watching, though I almost feel like puking any moment. Woo Hyun oppa then stared at the blood, his eyes already yellow. He scrunched up his fist, he look devilish. It was the same look I saw that day when he bit me, but right now, he was different, there wasn't any sign of his inner monster. He controlled his bloodlust.

Their glaring battle went on and on for about 10 minutes, until Myung Soo looked away that is. "Good, looks like you mastered your bloodlust." he smirked and the remaining blood that was oozing out. Then his bite mark disappeared completely, like it was completely healed, like he didn't even bit himself.

"Finally.~" groaned Woo Hyun oppa as he leaned back on the wall lazily, his eyes was back to normal.

"It's not over yet, you know?" Myung Soo snapped and looked at me, "You have one more last test." The boy pointed towards me and I looked at him, pointing at myself.

"Me..?" I said.

He nodded and gestured me to go over, and I did. "Remember I said I had to prick you..?" he whispered.

I nodded in reply and whispered back, "Why the heck are we whispering..?" 

He rolled his eyes and then he said, "Just a prick." 

I sighed and nodded, all this is for training only.. I calmed myself down and handed out my left hand towards him. For some reasons, I didn't knew why my heart was beating so fast.. I just have to treat the pricking as a prick for indigestion.. Nothing bad.. Right..?

Myung Soo took my hand and turned it where my palm faces him. His hand was soft, cold, pale and smooth..

Soft and smooth... it feels nice to have him holding my hand..

 

Wait what am I thinking...?!

 

I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter