#43- Dance of Dark Lightning

♔Divine You♔(A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's enough already!" Jung Yeop shouts, Min Ri has went berserk, her tears and her sorrows has turn into power. "I'll never forgive!" she screams, unleashing every ounce of power within her small body.

Jung Yeop felt guilty, he felt sorry for her. Because of a small mistake, everything crashed on her, leaving nothing but scars. But then again, he couldn't forgive her as well. She injured too many, killed too many because she wanted revenge. His kids were slowly taken away from him, one by one. They were innocent, they had nothing to do with this mess that she had created... Yet, they fought to protect, fought with their lives.

"Someone kill her already!" yells Sung Yeol, fighting back with those beasts, "We're losing..." Hoya shouts, biting on his lips. Blood rolled down from his head, and Sung Kyu was already on the ground, forcing the power out of him.

"MIN RI!" roars Myung Soo as he jumps to the ground, throwing a punch towards her, his hatred boils for this woman. Too much to keep him from restraining himself. He hated her so much, as much as her hatred for him and Soo Ri. 

The odd eyes vampire flew and groan at the pain, but that didn't stop her from fighting back, she won't go down until they are dead. Until she accomplish her revenge.

Soo Ri flies from the top and shot thousands of sparks towards her, but her power was slowly weakening. The damage from the stab earlier wasn't doing her any good. She squints her eyes and aimed another attack.

The divine siblings fought back and forth, not resting a second and throwing every single attack they could on her, but Min Ri never falls. 

"We can't win...." Jeon Na mutters as she tries to keep herself awake, she felt so weak. And never before she felt so, Sung Jong was already down and Rae Na... she was unconcious but still breathing. Tears slowly start to form in her eyes, was this the end? 

Woo Hyun was infront of her, protecting her and their friends, "No, we won't give in... Not until she goes down!" then he growls and mustered every strength left and a huge beam of light was shot, blinding almost everyone.

"Soo Ri-ah!" Myung Soo shouts, and the girl nods. Coming from the side, they each threw an attack when Min Ri was on her knees, but she shot out an attack and shielded herself from theirs. 

"Tch..." the divine vampires click their tongues and furrowed their brows. They were waiting for an opening... to use that. "DIE, DIE DIE!" Min Ri shouts like a maniac, not caring about her soldiers. They weren't even alive, they were undeads afterall. 

The school was a chaos, everyone felt fear, and fear of dying. Friends were slowly dying before their eyes and they can only fight for their revenge.

"GAHHH" groans Myung Soo, Min Ri's attack got him and sent him flying towards the rocks, his shoulders bled and he tried to heal himself. It was slow, too slow. He was tired already, he wanted it all to end. 

So was everyone.

"Oppa!" Soo Ri shouts, rushing towards him. But coughs up blood, she wipes it away and looks at him. They can't drag this any longer, so they held their hands. Intertwined. They closed their eyes.

 

'Abuji... We need your help, give us one last shot. Everyone... Give us one last shot with your everything. Towards Min Ri. We will finish from there onwards.' Myung Soo said in his head, sending the telepathy to everyone who was fighting. This was probably their last play card, and they have to wager. Everything they could.

And so, they started... "Revenge is not the answer to everything..." Soo Ri says as she threw a punch towards Min Ri. "You don't understand... You... You took everything from me." the woman replied, her voice shaking as she fights back. 

Back and forth, they waited for their friends to accumulate their powers. For now, they can only do this much. It will end.. It has to end, Myung Soo thought and rushed to throw another attack. 

 

"Everyone! Gather one last attack! And blast it towards her at my count!" Jung Yeop commands and his students rose one by one. Even bleeding or weak, they stood. One last time, give it all they have.

"This better work..." Dong Woo pants, beads of sweat rolling down h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter